OOC - Group 36 LOOKING FOR PLAYERS! PM ME

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

hey guys sorry i haven't modded, I missed that you all were finished at deadline, and when i checked today cause it would seem too strange if you haven't posted, I haven't had the time today to finish my post. Hopefully it will come up tomorrow... Sorry for the wait.
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

Looking good most of it MG. ^^

On a note, what will Nathra do if/ when the knight charges her?

And what if/when some peasants come to help say 10 pieces of garbage? The garbage can't be seen from where she is. But it is quite obvious that a highranking don't plunge into enemy territory alone... ;)
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Nathra is expecting the knight to charge, or at least try to attack her, but if he was in throwing range of her shurikens he won't have a lot of space to get a good run up for a charge. She's dived aside when she and the horse have 'met' (or something to that effect, lol) but I haven't said that the horse has charged her as I try not to act out the actions of the enemy unless I know what they are doing (ie, you have told me exactly what they're doing), and since I am not a mod I shouldn't have foreknowledge of those sorts of things. I try not to make assumptions, but it is difficult...

Only ten peasants? Well, Nathra will simply become a bin lady if they make their presence known - she'll deal with that as and when it happens! But since the Knight and the sentry were standing around having a cosy chat, I thought that they might think they are safe. That's the impression I got, anyway.

Nathra won't see ten peasants as much of a threat, she has supreme confidence in herself and her abilities - the perks of being noble-born, I guess :roll:
Nathra Severain - Shade (Group 38)
WS:5 S:4 T:2 D:6 I: 3
Skills; Acrobatics; Basic Stealth; Free Running
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
Inventory; Ornate Tiara; Sword Belt; Asuri Orb; 106 gold
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

Well for sure right now Nardiz and Nathra is apart... Since Nardiz were fighting till a moment ago... Though I can see the fun in Tala catching up with Nathra instead so lets just do that... So only a slight editing about the Nardiz part Nightcall... ^^ And Spectre Nardiz is on his own right now...
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

okay. And sorry i didn't post on time, was visiting one of my friends. Ill post today, but it might not happen before this evening, need some time to think.
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Skills: WS4, S4, T3, D3, I4
Equipment: Short Sword, Shortbow, 1 quiver of 17 (5 poison), Medium Armour, Shield.
Inventory: 12 gold, water bottle (1 liter).
Skills:
Nightcall
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Nightcall »

Ok Sen, from the mod post and MiniGrift's post, I thought all our characters were near each other. As the knight was talking to Nardiz, then Nathra leaps down and attacks the knight.

I wrote that Tala had found Nardiz, then jumped in to help Nathra when he saw her go for the knight.

What would you like me to edit? Or I can repost completely if you give me an idea of what you'd like me to put.
Casaythe Blackstorm - Warrior (Corsair) - Group 22
Skills: Awareness, Endurance
Equipment: Short Sword, Glaive, Medium Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Repeater Crossbow, clip of bolts [11/20], 405 gold, Talisman of Darkness, Tool Kit, 2 months' rations
Stats: WS4, S4, T5, D3, I4

Mod, Group 38
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Hey Nightcall. The knight was talking to the sentry that Nathra has been chasing for the last few mod posts. She dealt with the archers that 'threatened' Nardiz and his warriors, then Nathra left them behind to chase down the sentry once more. The Knight, as far as I am aware, has absolutely nothing to do with Nardiz.

One more thing, Nathra won't appreciate Tala's assistance, she'll see this as a sign that he thinks she is weak and incapable of handling herself... But we shall see what happens with the current conundrum. Just warning you in advance, hehe :)
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Thanks MiniGrift. If Sen can confirm this, I'll tweak. This is where my confusion has come about...

Senluthan wrote:
Nathra pierced the first of the three archers through the back killing him. as he fell from the roof, the second only looked up to se the sword flying towards his head. And the third, looked at Nathra, and when she moved towards him he jumped off the roof. Tripping over, and landed next to the guy Spectre approached.

Read this as Nathra killing the archers on the roof, one landing next to Nardiz.

Senluthan wrote:Nathra didn't waste anymore time, and hurried towards the sentry. When she caught up with him, most of the village were burning. Almost all of the defences had been finished off, and the druchii were taking the strongest women and children towards the beach to sail them out on the boat. However there were still fighting here and there, and the sentry were talking to a man on horse in full armour. He held his sword and shield in each hand in a way that could not be misunderstood. This man was a proffesional soldier.

Read this that Nathra has bumped into the knight whilst chasing the sentry.

Senluthan wrote:Nardiz' two men were merciless, with their dual swords they chopped down the 6 peasants in no time. And with no support from the archers nothing could hinder them. Nardiz approached the man, who said to him in a druchii tounge: You will all die here!
Just after the man said that, two archers landed, one dead and the other still alive. The man looked around, and Nardiz didn't hesitate. He quickly closed the distance and made a big diagonal swing, followed by a bash with his shield. The man succeded in blocking the sword, however got pushed back by the shield. Nardiz followed the man and didn't give him any opportunity to raise his guard. He then suceeded in stabbing the mans thigh, making him unable to move. After then man couldn't move, he turned towards the archer. The look of fear in his eyes as he stood trembling with his bow trying to fit an arrow on the string. Nardiz didn't have any mercy, and killed him with a blow to the neck.

I read this bit as "the man" being the knight, so I think this is where I got the idea that Nathra and Nardiz are near each other. :?

Senluthan wrote:At this time, Talahisior caught up with Nathra.. The archers, close by waiting for instructions.
in the other place the men had momentarily left Nardiz to search the houses for any valuables.

Then with this, I got the impression Tala was needed to help Nathra and Nardiz was still with us although his soldiers had gone a-plundering.

And then hell broke loose, they could see flames on the sea, and the black arck ship ringing a bell for the emergency. At the same time, horns were blowing outside the village. And there were many of them. And shortly after, a volley of around 100 flaming arrows were shot in over the village.

Here we are. a smaller army waiting for you outside the city... and your ship attacked at sea. Nardiz has the opportunity of questioning the man... If he does not want to feel free to kill him in your next post. Nathra you are on a roof, and have the sentry as well as a pro soldier in range to shoot at. But you all have to think about how to survive now![/color][/quote]

My brain hurts. *goes to grab a large coffee* Sorry for fluffing things up again guys.
Equipment: Short Sword, Glaive, Medium Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Repeater Crossbow, clip of bolts [11/20], 405 gold, Talisman of Darkness, Tool Kit, 2 months' rations

Mod, Group 38
Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

well Nightcall

First: The man that Nardiz is talking to isnt the same person Nathra attacked.

Second: Sen first made Tala meet up with Nardiz, but seeing that you wrote that Tala went to help Nathra, he changed his mod post to fit your post.

Third: From my point of view you just need to edit your post so that Tala dont meets Nardiz, but runs into Nathra instead.

Hope this helped sort out the situation.

I am about to post and in my post i will write that Nardiz and Tala dont meet.
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Equipment: Short Sword, Shortbow, 1 quiver of 17 (5 poison), Medium Armour, Shield.
Skills:
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

precisely guys... it's difficult when you are three different places and interact with nameless human.... glad you figured it out.. ^^

And Spectre another time just fill me/us in if it is a problem making the deadline.. ^^
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

yeah sorry about that.
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Skills:
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Haha okay, thanks all! :)

Mod, Group 38
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

Well currently working on the next modpost... however I am not sure I got the time today to finish it.
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Hopefully you'll have the modpost up soon, I've been waiting since Sunday for it. Think I'm starting to get withdrawal symptoms... :P
Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

'The archers giving cover to Talahisior who went nuts.' Laughing out loud!!!!!!

Um by the way Sen you have called Talahisior a girl again... lol

But Nardiz didn't have any other questions.
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Skills:
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Great mod post, Sen - about time :lol:

One thing that annoys me, though, is you calling our characters by our names and vice versa ("Spectre started questioning the man"). It's not that confusing since I know what/who you mean, but if you start mistaking Nathra, who is a beautiful lady, with me, who barely passes as a man... Well, it wouldn't appropriate!

But my mother has often said I should have been born a girl... :oops:

It seems Nathra has an audience, I'm sure she will enjoy showing off ^^
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

Crap... it's my bad guys... xD It's a bit confusing since you all got two names, and even more confusing when you play a char thats not your normal sex.. xD I will try and keep the sexes and names correct...
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Not that confusing, really, but I understand ;)

Was going to have my post up last night but my internet at home has stopped working, so I came down to the library to post, but the library has banned acces to the roleplays on this site for some unknown reasons - maybe they are too offensive, who knows?

That means I am not going to be able to post for the foreseeable future as my internet at home has been switched off. This is highly annoying! So guys, until I get my 'net at home up and running again I will be unable to post in the RP :cry:

What can I/we do about it?
Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

what about Nardiz and Tala attacks the knight and Nathra falls back and then Nathra just tags along like Valin.
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Skills:
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

Well my idea would be that for the next post, you email your actions to me, and then until you are up and go again, Nathra tags along, though a bit more active than Valin since I know the reason... how does that sound? (my email: foxi_sode@yahoo.dk)
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

Since it is unclear how long it will take for MG, lets just try and continue the story, that means Night that you can prepare tala to fight as well... ^^
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

That's a shame, MiniGrift. Hope to see you again soon.

Guys, sorry I haven't posted yet. I return to work tomorrow so have been really busy. I hope to be able to post at some point today.

Mod, Group 38
Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

guess that it is just the three of us again
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Skills:
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Hi guys,

Am really sorry for the inconvenience caused and I do still really want to play. Obviously, I will get my internet back in working order as soon as I can. In the mean time, I was going to suggest that you PM me the mod-posts, Sen, then I can PM my response back to you - rather similar top your idea. Good?

Have you got the next mod-post up? The one where Nathra would be fighting the knight. And how have/are you guys going to work that one?

EDIT:

Well, I've checked out both my RP's here at the library, I can get access to Group 34, but not Group 36... I'll be back at the library tomorrow and likely every day until I get my 'net back at home. So, Sen, if you can PM me any mod-posts etc, I can then write my reponse to you through the PM system. Will that suffice?
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Well I just want to check before I post. MiniGrift has said OOC that Nathra won't like Talahisior helping out with the knight. Is it okay for me to get Tala to interact with her in my post, or Sen... will you be posting for Nathra's actions?

Mod, Group 38