OOC - Group 36 LOOKING FOR PLAYERS! PM ME

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

I will only mod, and will do that tomorrow morning, and haven't completely figured out what to do, but I expect Tala to interact if there are some sort of trouble...
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Right guys, hopefully I have sorted out my internet troubles with the phone company so should have the internet back in the next few days... Hopefully!

Anyway, Sen, have PM'ed you my post and I know it's awesome so I won't ask you if it's okay :D

If it's possible, we could have the IC conversation here in the OOC thread. Might be a bit weird, but is it doable?
Nathra Severain - Shade (Group 38)
WS:5 S:4 T:2 D:6 I: 3
Skills; Acrobatics; Basic Stealth; Free Running
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
Inventory; Ornate Tiara; Sword Belt; Asuri Orb; 106 gold
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

Wether it being here or by pm i will forward all actions/ talk related to Nathra... And then you can allways catch up with the rest afterwards...

Apart from the following Tala awaits Nardiz' order/ decision

"Meanwhile, Nathra ws duelling her knight. He was tempted to cut the fools head off and be done with it, but she looked like she was having fun."
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

Sorry about my late post Sen kept putting it off

Anyway the way i understand the mod post is that every way except the one leading to the beach is blocked or about to be blocked. is this correct?

And on another note the guy Nardiz 'recruited' what is his weapons and armor?
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Skills: WS4, S4, T3, D3, I4
Equipment: Short Sword, Shortbow, 1 quiver of 17 (5 poison), Medium Armour, Shield.
Inventory: 12 gold, water bottle (1 liter).
Skills:
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

basic corsair dual weapon light armour and sea dragon cloak.

And yes, the path in front of you, is blocked by 7 non pro light armoured foes. And more are coming to cut that way off.
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

If neither of you Nightcall and MG have posted by the end of today,, i will go with Spectres post and assume you keep up.

If you still have problem getting into our IC, Nardiz suggest that you go towards the beach and as soon as possible turn to the woods. He also thanks Nathra for killing the archers.
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Nightcall
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Nightcall »

Just posted! Tala doesn't know what Nardiz is planning. He's responded about running to the beach, and has commented about it to show he thinks it's not a good idea. He has also acknowledged the order to look for a route to the forest.

I'm struggling a bit for time at the moment now that I am back at work. So sorry for the late reply.
Casaythe Blackstorm - Warrior (Corsair) - Group 22
Skills: Awareness, Endurance
Equipment: Short Sword, Glaive, Medium Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Repeater Crossbow, clip of bolts [11/20], 405 gold, Talisman of Darkness, Tool Kit, 2 months' rations
Stats: WS4, S4, T5, D3, I4

Mod, Group 38
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Hi guys ;)

Got my internet problem fixed! Hopefully it won't happen again, at least not any time soon! Thank you all for your patience and for finding solutions!

Anyway, I should have my next proper post up soon. Just give me a bit of time to work on it and get it finished.
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

first: Is there anybody behind us?
second: How much cavalry are there? (approximately)
third: How far away is the group of druchii that is closest to us?
forth: What is the ratio between the druchii and the humans? Is it 2:1, 3:1?
fifth: Can you tell us something about the composition of both the druchii force and the humans? (archers, swordsmen, spear men. Stuff like that)
sixth: Do the humans have any reserves that we can see?
seventh: Do the humans have a commander that we can see?

And if im not wrong there should be 4 groups of druchii. Is this right? 1 big and 3 small.
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Equipment: Short Sword, Shortbow, 1 quiver of 17 (5 poison), Medium Armour, Shield.
Skills:
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Spectre, stop asking questions and get your IC post already :p
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

:D Good to see you again MiniGrift! Welcome back.
Equipment: Short Sword, Glaive, Medium Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Repeater Crossbow, clip of bolts [11/20], 405 gold, Talisman of Darkness, Tool Kit, 2 months' rations

Mod, Group 38
Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

MiniGrift Im trying not to miss something that may lead to the death of our characters, and since I can't see the battle I have to ask.
And as pretty much any historical commander would say: Knowing is half the battle.
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Skills:
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Thanks Nightcall, it's good to be back ;)

Spectre, I have been waiting to post all day and was wanting to post this afternoon (hence my cheeky comment). Since Sen specifically said for you to hurry up with your post, and it seems he wants you to post first, I thought I would wait. If you haven't posted by tomorrow morning, I'll probably go ahead and post... Even if I do get in trouble for it :roll:
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

You can just post MG... It is only that it seemed logically that since Spectre has the command right now, I suggest he takes the initiative...

first: Is there anybody behind us?
Well humans are coming through the city killing all druchii there...
second: How much cavalry are there? (approximately)
20 horses,
third: How far away is the group of druchii that is closest to us?
[color=darkred]the closest one of 5 is 75m away... They are fighting a group to your left outnumbered 2:1. None other are focusing on them right now. The large group 40 m from that one. So approximately 100 m from you. They are concentrating on the charging from the cavalry. The other 2 is a bit further away. One of them is fleeing towards the water. The other is fighting.

forth: What is the ratio between the druchii and the humans? Is it 2:1, 3:1?
Well right now it is only 1½:1 but more are coming every second.
fifth: Can you tell us something about the composition of both the druchii force and the humans? (archers, swordsmen, spear men. Stuff like that)
There are none archers in the human force. 5 of the riders have handgun (takes time to load...) The rest of the riders got spear and are light armoured.
Most of the humans got spear and shield... The druchii is corsairs 2.1 got two swords and the other repeater handbow.

sixth: Do the humans have any reserves that we can see?
Well more are coming all the time and by what i have written i would guess of the total force on around 3-400 people (left)...
seventh: Do the humans have a commander that we can see?
None visible commander, there are unit leader for the horses, and a man leading the humans coming out on your left.

And if im not wrong there should be 4 groups of druchii. Is this right? 1 big and 3 small.
This would be correct...

Oh just to clarify what i wrote to begin with... I don't care who are in charge... But since I could see from Spectres post, that he thinks about strategy (on the island) more than Tala (at least IC)... I choose him, also a warrior is more normal in command than a shade... But if anybody questions his authority you would just have to do that IC... Without getting killed. ;)

And as I see it, if you want to be in charge, you need to take the initiative, and give orders so that the other can comment, accept, go against or whatever you want to do based on those.

So MG you just go ahead and post... ^^
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Makes sense... Tala is only I3 :)

Mod, Group 38
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Warriors make better leaders than Shades? Try telling that to Calisson, lol

Anyway, Spectre, you left Nathra out... I was fully expecting you to give her orders as well (another reason I waited for you to post) so when you didn't, I wasn't sure what to do. Couldn't just leave her sat on the roof watching the battle unfold, could I?
Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

i was considering Nathra as part of the infantry as she isn't a archer

EDIT: now i realize i should have been more specific, but done is done. And by the way the archers are just there for 2 reasons
1. Valin is afk=dead (at least to me)
2. to stop anybody from attacking our group in the back
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Skills:
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Do we know if Valin is coming back?

Mod, Group 38
Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

i dont think so, of cause i dont know
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Skills:
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

I wouldn't either.. he has posted 3-4 times in group 28 in the last mont... Sorry I have been a bit away guys.. have had a couple of busy days and have some exams over my head right now. But I will try and find the time to post tomorrow... Else I will have to ask for your patience...
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

well you have my patience
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Skills:
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Great mod-post Sen - not at all confusing :P

Will have my post up later today at some point ;)
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Maybe not today then. Forgot it was my friends birthday so haven't been able to post. But no one else has posted so I guess that's okay ;)
Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

I dont know if it is fitting to do this here, but if it isn't feel free to delete my post Sen.

The reason Nardiz wants the group of druchii's to kill the riders is that the horses might continue into the group of human infantry coming from behind, causing a lot of chaos.
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Skills:
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

huh? first why shouldn't it be fitting?
and second wouldn't it be better to cause chaos in that group so you can use the chaos and kill?

though it would be difficult for it to happen...
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod