Group 36 - Trouble with the old world

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

OOC: Well Sepctre you pretty much had a week! ... Next deadline 48 hours? Write in OOC if you can't manage...
And Tala the fleeing druchii are behind you, sorry to not make that clear.

IC: Talahisior took a step forward, speaking to the group of humans, They paused their charge and a man stepped forward, he yelled to the druchii:
You stand there soaked in my brothers blood, outnumbered and offer peace! ...
Before he could say anymore, three of his men fell shot by Nathra's archers.
KILL THEM ALL!!!!! he yelled and charged towards them.
The riders took a turn to kill Nathra and his archers, while the now 16 humans, charged the 5 druchii.
Only two of the fleeing druchii turned around and joined Nardiz and Talahisiors group, bringing them up to 7 druchii. Outnumbered two to one, the druchii stood a chance.
However already before they started fighting, they could hear a lot of heavy horses riding towards them. The humans didn't stand a chance, in seconds Talahisior himself had killed 3, Nardiz 2 and the rest had killed one each. While only two druchii had fallen. It was no a 5 on 5, and the remaining humans fled as fast as they could.
Nathra's group didn't do all that well, two of the six riders got away, and only Nathra and one other survived. As they charged towards them, Nathra singlehandedly fell two horses, and before their riders knew what hit them, nathra had pierced their heads. The other two fell to arrows.
However the druchii couldn't rest for long. a unit of thirty heavy armoured horses and riders prepared for a charge at the druchii.

The riders will fall in the back of you, so they will charge and have the fleeing druchii behind them. That means the forest you were in earlier has a open way to it.
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Once again Nathra and her small group received the attention of some mounted humans, she was glad that they were only armed with melee weapons, otherwise things could have turned out very differently. The shade personally felled two of them, cutting them from their horses before swiftly despatching the riders with deadly strikes to the head. Two more were felled by her archers. Of her small group only Valin remained. But the two remaining horsemen were fleeing, hopefully never to return.

A human voice was heard over the tumult over battle - a response to Talahisior's words, no doubt. After routing the horsemen the shade quickly turned her attention to the larger group of humans. "Stay close, Valin." She whispered harshly to the remaining member of her group. Nathra had taken a liking to the small elf and too many others had died this day, she did not want him dying as well. The shade silently charged the humans from the rear.

Her blade moved in deadly motion, one strike, one kill, piercing hearts and severing arteries. After several such attacks the shade heard more cavalry some distance away, felling another human with a decapitating blow as they turned to flee, she looked and was dismayed at what she saw - a troop of heavily armoured knights were preparing a charge. Could this day get any worse?

The raven-haired beauty had to take charge. "We have two dozen armoured knights charging our way, we must withdraw to the forest. They'll not hope to match our skill and speed in such terrain." The sand of the beach would slow the knights down some, but Nathra feared it would not be enough, at least in the forest the knights would have to break ranks and give the Druchii a fighting chance. "Move!"

Nathra grabbed Valin's wrist and yanked him in the direction of the forest at her side. "We should reach the forest before they reach us. Any chance you could use your magic to bring the trees to life to tackle the knights horses? If we can get the horses tangled up the knights will be easy prey." Like flies caught in a spiders web... Assuming the knights follow us.

Hopes to kill a few of the humans on foot before they flee.
Has ordered a 'tactical withdrawal' to the forest, should make the knights easier to deal with - provided they are stupid enough to follow them.
Wants Valin to use his magic to hinder the knights, should they decide to chase them down.
Nathra Severain - Shade (Group 38)
WS:5 S:4 T:2 D:6 I: 3
Skills; Acrobatics; Basic Stealth; Free Running
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
Inventory; Ornate Tiara; Sword Belt; Asuri Orb; 106 gold
Nightcall
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Nightcall »

'Peace... the peace that only death brings.' Talahisior replied, in Druhir, his lip curled into a cruel smile. He threw himself into the fight, sweeping his swords around him and ducking blows aimed for his chest and head. A human fell, clutching his throat and gurgling on his own blood as the zealot's blade sliced open his neck. Another had his legs cut out from him beneath the knees, before being stabbed with the tips of both of Talahisior's swords in a downward thrust. A third had his head sliced neatly off, his corpse staggering forwards a few steps before falling to the ground.

The humans wavered before the Druchii's combined savagery, and the way suddenly cleared to the forest. Hearing Nathra call out, he nodded to the lithe female, admiring the sheen of blood upon her skin for a moment. Khaine would approve.

The ground rumbled with horsehoof as a fresh cavalry approached. The Khainite wasted no time in running to the woods. The trees and tangled branches would make it difficult for heavy horses to move through. It might even grant an opportunity to toy with their enemies. The thought warmed him as he made for the forest.

Heading to the woods, thinking the knights will either follow, or return to the village to protect it.
Casaythe Blackstorm - Warrior (Corsair) - Group 22
Skills: Awareness, Endurance
Equipment: Short Sword, Glaive, Medium Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Repeater Crossbow, clip of bolts [11/20], 405 gold, Talisman of Darkness, Tool Kit, 2 months' rations
Stats: WS4, S4, T5, D3, I4

Mod, Group 38
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

OOC: Again sorry for the wait, I am no officially done with this semester! :D But have a small internet problem at my home, but I will manage to get internet or post from my Iphone... ^^
Next deadline: Saturday

IC: As soon as the humans fleed from the druchii, as it only seemed fit. The group headed for the forest. There wasn't many of them left, and for them to fight the heavy cavalry would be suicide. Nardiz led the way in to the forest, and the cavalry seemed to let them go. At least the were satisfied when all druchii on the beach were killed, the continued to patrol in the large group of 30.

In the woods, Nardiz continued to rush forward, to make sure they got away from any potential followers. And suddenly dropped dead with a sword pierced through his neck. But it wasn't an human weapon, it was one of their fellow druchii.
Talahisior quick as allways stopped and pulled back to steps, before he led the same fate. And Nathra succeeded in making the other stop, the small group wasn't surrounded, but outnumbered.

close barely visible behind a tree, another khainite stood with a draich ready to kill anyone who would start a battle.

7 druchii were visible, and it seemed that another 5 were lurking in the shadows.

Right now, you are free from the humans, but still need to convince or slaughter the druchii in front of you.
The khainite is our new player, try not to kill him... ;)
And to you Dreadlord7476 welcome back... :D
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Branches bent before the fleeing Druchii, twigs and leaves crunching underfoot. Turning back now and again as he ran, Talahisior was surprised that the cavalry had not followed them. "Maybe they regroup, or are forming a patrol with dogs." he thought to himself.

He turned his attention forward as the forest grew denser, and was about to question Nardiz, when the warrior fell suddenly with a dying gasp. A sword was run through his throat, with the distinctive jagged design of a Dark Elf weapon.

The zealot stopped, and stepped back a few steps, cautiously looking around himself, both of his own blades bared. Nathra was close by, and he looked at her before remarking, 'Wasn't me...'

OOC - Pausing a bit to let the others post, I'll have Tala notice the other zealot when someone points him out. He's too focussed on the dead Nardiz at the moment to have seen the other Khainite. WB Dreadlord! ;)
Equipment: Short Sword, Glaive, Medium Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Repeater Crossbow, clip of bolts [11/20], 405 gold, Talisman of Darkness, Tool Kit, 2 months' rations

Mod, Group 38
dreadlord7476
Cold One Knight

Post by dreadlord7476 »

Riddick watched as the group of druchii surrounded the smaller group after murdering one of them, huuu fool a blinded slave would have seen that coming Riddick said inhaling the aroma of blood in the air. He noted that one of the druchii was a kanite and grinned at the thought of slaying a temple lackey, he grinned wolfishly too his self dreaming of the offering he would make to kaine. With his draich held at his side he used tree to block the smaller group’s view of him as he watched the events unfold.

Riddick is watching to see who makes the first move
Ooc; Thanks nightcall
Twitter @dreadlord7476

the dead savoir nothing, revenge is a dish for the living

kailleth blackthorn Group 38
Warrior
ws5 s4 t3 d3 i4
2long swords, light armour, sheld
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

The lithe shade called for a tactical withdrawal into the forest, and not even Nardiz questioned her orders to do so. Any acts of foolishness now and the knights were bound to catch up with them - Nathra knew she could survive such a charge, but remained dubious of the talents of the others within the group, barring Talahisior who had often proved capable of taking care of himself, and the enemy.

They were soon in the safe confines of the forest and the human knights sensibly chose not to follow them, for whatever reason. Soon into the forest, however, events took an unexpected turn. Nathra, sensing something amiss, slowed her advance just in time to hear the tell-tale whistle of a blade in motion. An instant later, just a few short strides ahead, Nardiz' corpse fell to the ground. More bemused than shocked, Nathra halted her advance immediately.

Blood spattered and patched about her person, Nathra stood legs apart, her blood-drenched blade held two-handed out in front of her, the tip at the level of her luminescent emerald eyes. She curiously watched the corpse topple to the ground before glancing at Talahisior - who seemed genuinely shocked at his friends sudden demise. Talahisior said then: "Wasn't me..."

The raven-haired shade looked up to see another bunch of Druchii standing not far off, with another, who may or may not have been their leader, hiding behind a tree. "A fool indeed, well, I never liked him much anyway." Nathra stood watching the larger group arrayed out before her. From one battle to another, this gets better by the minute. Ruffians, the lot of 'em.

Nathra bared her teeth in a feral grin. "Shall we dance?"

Still standing in a defensive posture, sword held out to respond to any attack. Nathra is curious more than anything, but will happily invoke the slaughter should the larger group of Druchii be foolish enough to attack (don't think that will happen, though).
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Talahisior followed Nathra's gaze until the shadowy figures became noticeable to him between the twisted trees. They appeared to be of their own kin. 'What is this treachery?' he growled, gripping his swords angrily as the beautiful shade readied herself for a fight, holding her sword two-handed in front of herself.

He had seen plenty of betrayals and assassinations in his years wandering. He had done some himself. But this open murder seemed to be a statement, a challenge maybe. As to who was behind it, he had ways of coercing the truth from his captives. Provided he could control his blood lust for long enough.

The white haired zealot grunted at Nathra's opinion of Nardiz. Talahisior was not in the habit of making friends, but the warrior had proven up to now to be useful. With no ship and few men, this turn of events was not to his liking. And in times like this, he was only used to one course of action.

'Yes, let's.' he replied to Nathra's invitation. His blood stained blades were drying. And that was inexcusable.

Talahisior takes a step forwards, his left sword across his body, his right sword held out ready to strike if he has to. He will kill any he can and ask questions later. Rather more interested in murdering things than avenging Nardiz's death.

Mod, Group 38
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

OOC: Just read the earlier post, there are 6 druchii left, and Valin right now is one of them. Though i plan on killing him off at next opportunity.
Next deadline is monday

IC: It all suddenly went quite fast, six armed druchii ready to kill or be killed, all of them soaked in blood from hordes of humans they slaughtered.
The man who killed Nardiz took a step back
Hold on a second brothers, and sisters. We don't want any harm, after all we could very well be hunted as we speak by the despicable humans. But if you insist of continuing you threat He pointed at Talahisior
Then we will kill you and defend ourselves. But my suggestion for know, is to work together, after all you are not the only one with a blood soaked khainite he pointed towards Riddick.

So what will it be? Will you disagree we have better chance of survival together than the few survivors of our clash?
The man talked with a slight arrogant tone, knowing his position, and expecting his men cooperation.
He was quite tall, and with a sea dragon cloak. Except the short sword he killed Nardiz with, he had a longer one.
Out of the seven druchii that stood around them, 3 had handbows. 3 corsairs with dual sword, and then Riddick as the khainite with a draich.

Odds is against you... Riddick feel free to go into the debate. ^^ Or what ever you find relevant. And when you have a good result i will continue the story... :D
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Nathra glanced side-long at her Khainite companion and smiled as Talahisior readied himself for the impending fight - whether they fought with words or weapons remained to be seen. "Let me deal with this. These vagabonds are clearly deluded!" Nathra returned her gaze to the elf stood before her and lowered her sword by a few inches. "Valin, you know what to do. Get ready." There was no way of talking to Valin without taking her eyes off the other druchii, so the bold approach would have to do.

"His threat? You ambushed us, killed our commanding officer and his friend, if indeed he is threatening you he is well within his rights to do so." Nathra's piercing gaze never left the opposing druchii's for an instant. "I have dealt with gutter-spawn like you before. You instigated the attack and killed one of us, yet you claim you do not seek harm? You have invited it upon yourself by your own actions."

"What will it be?" Nathra smiled. "Certainly, I will disagree. I can survive far better alone than with company. It just so happens I like the company I keep, and I have no wish for more." After a quick pause, the shade continued. "If my Khainite friend here wants revenge, I will gladly assist him, as will the rest of our party. However, if you decide to attack us, then again, we will quite happily kill you - all of you."

A stalemate, for now. Talahisior... I hope I've made the right choice.

Nathra is still on the defensive. She wants the other group to attack - hence the insults - but will only attack the other group if Talahisior decides he wants revenge for the death of his friend. She hopes Valin will have a few spells prepared for when/if there is to be a fight.
dreadlord7476
Cold One Knight

Post by dreadlord7476 »

Riddick watched the exchange mute interest as the lead two druchii prepped for a fight, the Riddick flared with anodynes as the lead of the group referred to him like a pet viper, well brother a viper can turn and bit the owner just as fast as his enemies. And then the shade who had a strong sense of commanded about her stated to speak.

Riddick hared her out and grinned even broader as he saw his opportune time to rid himself of one of two annoyances, holding his draich in his right hand and sliding out one of his heavy throwing daggers in his left he walked smoothly out from behind the tree and in to the clearing smiling as he watched the groups tensed at his approach. Well Riddick started to say in a firm but even tone if your friend can not quench his thirst for revenge then we should settle this like in the old days Riddick paused and started to turn slowly looking every druchii in the eyes with an even emotionless face, a holy duel with kaine as the judge!!! That is Riddick said with a raised eyebrow, if owe brave leader and… this temple servant…will face the judgment of kaine, Riddick grinned through the hole speech but suddenly his face when deadly grave, but the price of interference in a duel is your life. Riddick eyed the druchii in a brown rode as he spoke.

Riddick is standing in the edge of the clearing his draich held low but his dagger ready to throw.
If they decide to duel Riddick will kill anyone how tryst to interfere including the mega if any thing Funny happens
Twitter @dreadlord7476

Warrior
ws5 s4 t3 d3 i4
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

The stranger revealed himself. He wore a sea dragon cloak, like their previous good captain, yet Talahisior thought this fellow bore something of a noble demeanour about him. He didn't recognise him from the ship, nor the raid. So what was he and his band doing here? He wondered if they were from another corsair vessel.

The zealot rolled his eyes as Nathra remarked on her assumed thought that Nardiz was his friend. It amused him. It had been a long time since he had allowed himself the luxury of a social circle. That had been in the days leading up to the riots, and well... those that had not shown cowardice and turned to the Temple, were dead.

'He will only leave us be until he and his retainers are safely away from this dog hole, Nathra.' the zealot remarked after the stranger had spoken, rubbing a thumb along the edge of one of his swords, opening a fresh cut.

He then bowed his head, looking up at the Druchii with his brass eyes and grinned in a menacing manner. 'You attacked without warning. You are either incredibly brave or stupid to challenge us so. And I think I will go for the latter.'

The Khainite slowly stepped forth, Nathra's negotiations complete. His swords held out at his sides, he gazed at the tall stranger with his corsair entourage, gauging which one to kill first. That was when the draich wielding Druchii stepped forth, spouting rubbish about the old days. 'Settle this, with Khaine as judge?' Talahisior hissed a laugh, realising that this new challenger was a follower of the Bloody Handed God. 'My "brother", I was sending libations to his sacred realm whilst you were still suckling at your mother's breast. Stand aside, there is work to be done.'

He stared angrily at the tall Druchii once more, ready to shut him up once and for all.

Talahisior is dismissing Riddick, and is building himself up into another frenzy. He wants to kill the tall Druchii and his crew.

OOC: This will be interesting!

Mod, Group 38
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Nathra watched the exchange with the two Khainites with a growing sense of apathy. Neither of them is willing to back down, and neither am I. We have been wronged here, thus, reparations must be made. The shade glanced over to Talahisior, she knew that look in his eyes and he was already prepared for the coming fight, as was she. These dogs are not fit to hear my name, we shall have words, you and I.

The slender shade settled her gaze upon the warrior with the sea dragon cloak, who had spoken to them in a haughty tone - it was useless trying to talk sense to a Khainite, who wanted blood for their God and nothing else mattered. "Neither of us is willing to back down. Bloodshed is the last resort of the savage, and you invited it by killing our commander. You made the first move, so you agree to stand aside and help us, or we settle this like savages."

Holding the gaze of the warrior in front of her, Nathra's left hand settled over the shurikens at her hip, grabbing one by thumb and fore-finger.

Nathra is ready to strike. She hopes Talahisior can keep his anger managed, if Mr.T decides to fight, then Nathra will join him. Otherwise, the only other acceptable solution for her - without resorting to bloodshed - is for the other group to back down.

OOC: Sorry, Nightcall, Nathra wasn't finished yet ;)
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

OOC: Not sure i continue for good... but I have to icnlude his speach now. ^^
So probably I will continue the story after monday, and now just speak for him...

IC: The talking were reaching climax, and the corsair sensed that he would probably get killed if tried to back down.
Riddick you speak sense, but it doesn't seem the shade will let us have a duel! And there are hardly any space to swing my larger sword in this forest. The fight would be too much to my disadvantage, therefore Khainite! Lets first get out off here, and when we find a suitable place, I will kill you there!
What say you Kairon?!
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
dreadlord7476
Cold One Knight

Post by dreadlord7476 »

Riddick eyed the temple lackey as he seemed to work up his blood lust. Fingering his knife Riddick hardly noticed the shade talking again. Riddick heard his companions say something and herd him out then nodded his head in agreement. Riddick then took a step back and in one fluid mouton placed his driach in his scabbard along his back. But he kept the knife out sliding it up his sleeve of easy access. Riddick stared silently at the smaller group waiting for the group to agree or make a move.

If the others agree to come with them Riddick will take tree guys and be the rear guard.
If they choose to fight then Riddick will stay out of it excepted to defend himself.
Twitter @dreadlord7476

Warrior
ws5 s4 t3 d3 i4
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Riddick talks sense - nonsense! Nathra sighed, heavily. This game grows tiresome, I would not expect males to understand the meaning of diplomacy. She would give it one last atempt to make the corsair understand, after that, it was in Talahisior's hands, if he wished to settle the matter with a duel, then she would accept it.

"You misunderstand my words. Was it not you who wished for us to work together? Well then, back down and agree to help us and, just perhaps, we can settle this like civilised people." Still eyeing the corsair in front of her, Nathra lowered her sword again, just slightly. Her left hand still lingered over the shuriken at her hip.

The slender shade offered the Corsair a sardonic grin before continuing. "Seems you are too scared to fight here and now! So, if my Khainite friend here wishes to settle the matter with a duel, then I shall abide by his wishes. But you will dual here or not at all. How do we know this isn't some under-hand trickery of yours? Perhaps you have another ambush lined up for us?"

Now would be a great time to attack, Talahisior, we have the upper hand! We always have had, only now he has admitted as much.

Would rather settle the matter without resorting to bloodshed, but is also unwilling to back down.
Still on the defensive and ready to attack.
Otherwise same as before - if Mr. T wants to fight or duel, Nathra will back him up either way.

OOC: Sorry again, Nightcall, was waiting for you to post before I posted again, but the temptation was too much to bear >_>
Last edited by Minigrift on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sim2k
Trainee Warrior

Post by Sim2k »

Kairon stood at the back of the group, silent and still between the trees, aware of the breeze shaking the leaves high above in the canopy, and of the scent of bark. The Corsair leader had just addressed him, but he kept silent. Kairon owed him a favour, he knew, and that was why he had found himself upon this trip, but these young corsairs in their newly made cloaks bored him. He had seen it all before. He would help them fight, if it came to it, but he just wished to go home.

The Khainite, Riddick, was much more interesting, and Kairon was intrigued to see how his strange new companion would handle this. His skill with the Draich was formidable, and as Kairon watched him carefully he saw that the Khainite's movements were instictive, natural, primal, a born killer. Kairon would learn from him, as long as he survived their 'friendship'.

As for the group standing in front of them, they seemed formidable too. Kairon remained at the rear, and wondered if this new group of Druchii that threatened his group had even noticed him.

Kairon will fight should it come to it, but won't go too out of his way to defend the corsairs
If the two groups would rather talk, Kairon will watch to see how things play out

OOC: first RP post, is this ok?
Kairon of the Coiled Mist (Group 36 - warrior)

Stats: WS4 S4 T3 D3 I4
Equipment: Light Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Bastard Sword
Skills: None

I Love Daisy
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Talahisior kept his eyes locked upon the tall Druchii, anger burning intensely within them. The arrogant fool taunted them still, and even demanded his draich wielding puppet leave fighting for a time where the odds were better for them. Like an obedient slave, the Khainite had sheathed his blade. Talahisior spat at his feet in disgust. 'Since when does a Holy warrior serve a whoreson, rather than Khaine?'

These strangers had proven already to be dangerous, and certainly of no value to him and the slender shade. "They expect us to trust them..." he sneered to himself, realising that their leader either had gravely underestimated their abilities, or was merely waiting for the first opportunity to off them too.

'Nathra, let me kill these cowards where they stand.' he snarled, straining to control his desire to murder. The blood that had soaked him from the previous battle was drying on his ashen skin and white hair, lending him a ghoulish appearance. The exhilaration that he had drawn upon from fresh bloodshed was waning, and he yearned to spill some more.

Talahisior is struggling not to go into a Khainite frenzy. He wants to kill this party and then move on with Nathra. He's really trying, and with Nardiz dead, is using Nathra as an extension of his self control.

OOC: No worries MiniGrift! Great to see things picking up again, huh. :) I've left it that if Nathra gives him the nod, he'll attack, as hoping in these woods, we do have "the upper hand"!

Mod, Group 38
Sim2k
Trainee Warrior

Post by Sim2k »

Kairon tensed, there was energy in the air. Every one of them was taut and ready for a fight. He had not fought another elf for some time. His eyes widened, things were getting interesting. Subconsciously, a hand reached down toward the hilt of his blade.

Kairon is still waiting to see what will happen, but anticipates a fight

I Love Daisy
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

He could control himself no longer. The restraining noose that was Nardiz, was gone, and the zealot felt awash with bloodlust and rage. His brass coloured eyes smouldered and his limbs burned with a desire to inflict great violence. A pool of blood had formed around Nardiz's cooling body, and the smell of it hung in the air like a sweet perfume.

With a snarl, Talahisior launched himself at the tall Druchii that had slain their warrior companion. His blades spun around his body as he charged forwards. This was not about vengeance. This was about putting this bastard in his place.

Talahisior has gone on a frenzy. His attentions are focussed on the new group's leader.

OOC: Yes, I expect he will get injured!

Mod, Group 38
Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

ooc: Sorry guys.. Currently got minor problems with logging on dnet. And I forgot that nathra already had given his accept for tala to fight.
So I will start rolling dice now...

Ic: Talahisior looked back at Nathra, seeing her small nod that made it clear he was free to attack. (dices rolled... You get your frenzy this time... But not as a skill yet..)
Talahisior quickly startes his attack, with a swing from his right sword. After a brutal but short battle, Talahisior had him where he wanted, when one of the other corsairs stabbed towards him, the sword pierced him near the shoulder, inflicting a wound, that in time could give problems. But it didn't stop him from inflicting a fatal wound on the nardiz killer right in the stomach.
The three with repeater handbows shot for Talahisior as well, but was far from hitting anything.

their intentions are clear, Tala you got your frenzy right now. And as long as you don't have it as a skill I will roll a dice every post to see if you stay in it.
The other of you, can do what you seem fit. But I suggest a bit of action.

Ooc: dives have spoken... I only have my iPhone to write on. So sorry the length and mistakes.
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Skills: WS4, S4, T3, D3, I4
Equipment: Short Sword, Shortbow, 1 quiver of 17 (5 poison), Medium Armour, Shield.
Inventory: 12 gold, water bottle (1 liter).
Skills:
Sim2k
Trainee Warrior

Post by Sim2k »

The Khainite had wound himself up into a death frenzy, Kairon saw, and within seconds the corsair captain was fattaly wounded. That is my debt paid. The rest of the corsairs were shooting at him but were panicking, and did not even manage to graze him. Kairon had no involvement in this battle now, but he was caught up in it all the same, and the best form of defense, as he always knew, was attack.

Judging that Riddick and the corsairs would attempt to attack the other Khainite, Kairon skirted around the group in an attempt to head off the dangerous looking female skulking behind the frenzied Khainite. He hoped to keep her quiet at least, while the others took care of the rampaging druchii in the centre of it all.

Kairon will try to intercept Nathra as she tries to attack, and will attempt to wound or kill her if he has to. He will try to keep a corsair or Riddick between him and Tala, so as to avoid his attention for now

I Love Daisy
dreadlord7476
Cold One Knight

Post by dreadlord7476 »

Riddick saw it coming as the others just leered at the new comers. As the kainite worked up his frenzy Riddick drew a second dagger from his belt and held one in each hand in a under handed grip, he kept his hands down and waited until the kainite snapped.

The fray started in a blink of the eye. Riddick watched as new comers trough themselves forward and chaos consumed the groups of druchii. Riddick stayed where he was standing changing his posture to a slight crouch and set his back foot agents the tree base so if any one of the small group of druchii moved towards him he could spring forward and slice and stab.

Riddick will adjust his stance and draw a second blade. If anyone tries to threaten him he will spring off the tree hopefully caching who ever off guard and plunge bout his daggers into the fools chest, if that succeeds Riddick will rip his daggers free and kick the corps in the chest, and adopted a low defensive stance.
Twitter @dreadlord7476

Warrior
ws5 s4 t3 d3 i4
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Nathra had finished saying what she had to say, the other group of Druchii still seemed hesitant - the shade would have preferred the other group to attack since they instigated the whole mess by ambushing them in the first place. She was surprised at Talahisior's restraint, had Nardiz' been a friend of hers the leader of the other group would be dead several times over already.

She and Valin had worked well together up until now, he was sensible and Nathra hoped he would know what was needed of him. Either helping her or Talahisior with his spells, or hindering the enemy with them.

The moment Talahisior swung into action, Nathra did the same. The pointless deliberations had given her a chance to survey the enemy, she had her shurikens reserved for the three handbow corsairs since, with their repeater handbows, they could lay down a punishing volume of fire - they were confused for the moment, but that would likely not last long. Her first throw was aimed at the nearest handbow-armed corsair. Grabbing the throwing star between thumb and fore-finger, she flicked it hard with a under-armed throw and a snap of her wrist, aimed at the corsairs face.

The lithe shade cartwheeled to the left behind Talahisior, using his charge as a distraction while she used the forest and trees for cover. She landed soundly with another shuriken at the ready. Looking up to where her targets were bunched together, Nathra let loose her second shot in much the same fashion as the first, aiming, once again for the corsairs face. Small targets, but at this close range, it would be difficult to miss.

Her second shuriken thrown, Nathra was once again on the move. As she dived towards another tree to her left and commando-rolled into position behind it, the shade spotted one of the other corsairs - armed with a bastard sword, no less - moving in to intercept her, this did not change her intended target, however. Her last shuriken was ready, Nathra leant out and saw her target immediately, her arm was coiled like a spring and snapped taught, unleashing a spinning star of death straight towards the last corsairs exposed neck.

Using Talahisior and the forest/trees for cover, Nathra has moved away from and around the other group to get shots off with her shurikens at the handbow-armed corsairs.
She is now preparing to greet the dark elf moving in to intercept her... With a smile!

OOC: No shurikens left now, so Nathra will enter the melee in the next post - assuming she gets a chance to!
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Each beat of his heart resounded in his head like a wardrum. Each breath was laced with the thrill that it may be his last, that soon he would be welcome as one of Khaine's blessed disciples in His sacred realm of blood. As he hacked and swung his twin blades, his face turned from one of savage hunger, to serenity and bliss.

He closed in upon the tall, arrogant Druchii, and prepared the cleave his head from his shoulders. So focussed on his target was he, that he was unable to parry a thrust aimed at him by one of his target's company, and a sword neatly jabbed between his shoulder plate and chest plate, stabbing into his flesh. The tang of pain raced through his body, enlivening each nerve, and in anger he twisted himself off the weapon, before lunging forwards.

His sword thrust through the stomach of his enemy, and his eyes shone with satisfaction as the Druchii groaned. Talahisior twisted his sword cruelly, and slowly withdrew the weapon. The tall Druchii fell to his knees, the look of a dying man upon his face. 'A coward like you does not deserve a warrior's death.' He mocked, leaving Nardiz's killer lying in agony on the leafy floor. The zealot knew that such a wound was fatal without the healing powers of a skilled mage or chirugeon. Alone in these woods, he didn't stand a chance.

Crossbow bolts narrowly whizzed by as the corsairs tried to bring him down, and he sensed Nathra was close by. He saw her shuriken's flying to their targets with expert precision. She danced through the trees like a deadly witch, and he noted she was eager to bring death to those that opposed her.

The fight was far from over. Turning to the corsair that had stabbed him, Talahisior backhandedly swung the blade from his unwounded side at the whoreson, aiming to cleave the top off his skull. If he survived this fight, he would claim another trophy. A new drinking vessel would suffice.

Sen, I'm posting as if Tala is wounded in his right shoulder, stabbed from the front, as if from a defending corsair. His next move is to kill said corsair if the dice allow. He has not yet tried to engage with Riddick or Kairon.

Mod, Group 38