Group 36 - Trouble with the old world

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Senluthan
Beastmaster

Group 36 - Trouble with the old world

Post by Senluthan »

Then lets get this started! :D For rules see OOC thread

The Captain have been yelling all day Come on dogs put your all in it! If you don't want to get scolded by Khaine! What does it look to die without even at least have a hydra as your enemy? This small wind is not even enough to get my old great grandma to fall. So put your all in it, and lets conquer this small breeze.

It is a long shot back 22 days when they left Vikhar for this raid three ships in total heading for the Old World. The first many days went without a problem. But the last 5 days has been heavy raining and 2 days ago the wind started to get stronger. And now all the raiders have to fight against the storm to hold the ship over water. The raiders got seperated from the other 2 ships 3 days ago. But we will just wait for them at the dock after we have plundered all the towns.

Land! Land to starboard! the watchman shouted. The captain looked up at the watchman and said Well boys if we doesn't get smacked on the rocks you might end up doing some killing for Khaine! Let's take a look at that island.

The island was a small rock formation which made a perfect dock. In this natural dock there were no wind at all, and therefore no waves either. So the Ship succeeded after quite a fight with the storm to get in this smal natural shelter from the storm. The rain also had stopped a bit compared to earlier.

Away from the storm the captain yelled Make sure this ship doesn't go anywhere! And take whatever limber to make reparations essentiel for further sailing! Kailleth, Talahisior, Ariël, Nardiz with me! We are gonna have a look at this Island, to see if there are anything living on this small island and see… the captain suddenly stopped speaking then shouted WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? YOU MORON! He rushed over to a druchii who stood fumbling with a robe. The Captain didn't waste anytime, he cut the druchii down and tied the robe. And what are you looking at? the captain adressed to the 4 druchii Get to the boat immidiately!
On their way to the boats the captain were talking to himself about morons and how they should all have been left in Ulthuan they fit much better there.

They stood on the shore on an Island that looked pretty desserted. No sand, no plants only rocks! Spread out and see what you can find. Don't go further away than we are close by. I will not rush to your aid if anything happens!

So, this is where you will start. The Captain is a bit pissed I suggest you don't make that any worse! The order is to search the Island.
Deadline 2 days (monday night) if everybody have posted, i will make mod monday morning.

OOC: I would like you to add a brief how and why you are on this raid in the first post. And then before i continue I just want a short on what precaution you make searching the Island - overprotective barely moving, casaul walking with weapons sheathed. Who knows when the surprises starts to happen.

Players playing in this RPG:
Dreadlord7476
Nightcall
Spectre
Evazorek
Last edited by Senluthan on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Nightcall
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Nightcall »

During his time at sea, Talahisior had lost any shred of respect he may have held for the captain. As the rain washed the windblown salt from his skin and hair, he watched idly as the captain screamed insults and orders. The Khainite thought his mannerisms showed a druchii panicking, fear even. As the captain cut down a crew member, Talahisior subconsciously smiled thinly at the spray of blood and the choking sound of death.

He had left Vikhar rather suddenly after being recognised. With them on his trail, it was the most sensible course of action to disappear for a while. And so, Talahisior had made his lot with a handful of corsairs, convincing them that his skills would be useful on their raid. He asked not for gold in return, only that they let him kill. Any laughter at his request was soon cut short, when the corsairs' mirthful expressions were met with the calculating stare of a predator.

The voyage had been long and dull. The captain had managed to lose the rest of the fleet, and now they had dropped anchor at an insignificant rock. Some of the voyagers caught his eye; a dark haired warrior with runes tattooed on his forearms, a short haired warrior "too smart to be on the run from anything", he thought, and a young female with curious red eyes. He had spoken to none of them, biding any spare time sharpening his swords or in meditation.

The white haired druchii tightened his leather bracers and unceremoniously leapt from the landing boat with a splash. The dark waves lapped on the rocky shore, and he took his bearings as the others disembarked and the captain barked his orders. It was good to be on land again, even if it was some nameless isle in the back-and-beyond of the Old World.

Without a regard for the others, Talahisior followed the shoreline making his way west, his swords still sheathed. Who knows, he might get lucky and bump into one of the locals. Comforted by this thought he began his search.

Talahisior heads west on his own, weapons sheathed.
Casaythe Blackstorm - Warrior (Corsair) - Group 22
Skills: Awareness, Endurance
Equipment: Short Sword, Glaive, Medium Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Repeater Crossbow, clip of bolts [11/20], 405 gold, Talisman of Darkness, Tool Kit, 2 months' rations
Stats: WS4, S4, T5, D3, I4

Mod, Group 38
Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

Nardiz was sitting in a inn in Vikhar across the table was a older druchii Helrin, one of his comrades back in the army and that is why I have my sword on the right side now, it doesn’t get tangled up in my shield when I draw it Nardiz said Anyway have u heard about any jobs around here? Helrin took a sip of his pint well I have heard about a captain down at the docks, looking for mercenaries for a raid. Heard he is planning to leave today with the tide Nardiz thought hm a raid? well that might give me the change to get some money and slaves heck even spill some blood for khaine well I might just go down there right now, nice talking with you Helrin don’t get killed Helrin raised his pint as Nardiz stood up and left the inn.

Nardiz is standing at the railing on the ship looking out over the sea those clouds doesn’t look good hope the captain knows what he is doing he looked around him. Besides the seamen and the captain the only mercenary he could see was Talahisior sitting meditating does that dude do nothing but meditate and sharpening his sword? Well if he doesn’t stop sharpening his sword he will ruin it before we see some action. Looking back at the clouds I will have to secure my bow with a sack if it starts raining.

Nardiz was looking over the sea why did I join this raid? Captain cannot even keep the party together. Land! Land to starboard! Nardiz looks up at last I cannot wait to get of this ship Nardiz sees the druchii fiddling with some rope now would u look at this, I wonder how the captain will react the druchii gets cut down he he what a fool, well might as well get in the boat

Spread out and see what you can find. Don't go further away than we are close by. I will not rush to your aid if anything happens! the captain cried I am really starting to dislike that guy Standing on the shore Nardiz looks around and sees Talahisior wander off to the west hm a lone wolf? Well I might as well start walking east then Okay guys and girls I will start heading east.

Nardiz will walk to the east with his hand on his sword and his shield at the ready, whilst looking for any threats
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Skills: WS4, S4, T3, D3, I4
Equipment: Short Sword, Shortbow, 1 quiver of 17 (5 poison), Medium Armour, Shield.
Inventory: 12 gold, water bottle (1 liter).
Skills:
Carathyle maveric
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Carathyle maveric »

“Thanks Mom, I’ve always been fond of Grim Sever ever since I was allowed to use it. And this shield will come in handy for when it comes to fighting.” Ariël said, accepting the sword and shield given to her by her mother. “Now listen carefully Ariël. As we all know Death Night is coming soon, and you’ll miss it when you’re bringing glory to Khaine, so I’ve prepared this.” Analeth spoke, handing a bottle containing a liquid to Ariël. “It’s a bit early for your annual bottle of blood, but since you’re not here during the Night in the name of Khaine, I’ll give you it in advance. Refill it with the blood of your victims and seed death in his great name.” Ariël nodded and agreed to the terms. Placing the bottle on her belt, she left the protective area of the temple of Khaine in Har Ganeth, heading for Vikarh to join a raiding fleet.

On the streets the witch elves roamed like every other night in search of blood. However, Ariël didn’t fear them. Knowing most of them through various training sessions, she came to a liking of the blood thirsty Khainites. ”Heey Ariël, you heading for that Raiding Party in Vikarh?” one of them stopped in front of her, lowering her short swords to talk to the young warriors. “yes Miridith, I am. Let’s hope the Reaver isn’t a jerk like the ones I’ve heard about. Other than that, have a good hunt, and they really should make you a death hag. You’re bringing more sacrifices to the temple then all the others combined.” Ariël smiled afterward, continuing her path to the city.

Looking at the Captain with a glare designed to kill, Ariël sighed. Seriously, you are such a fool. Try and battle executioners, you’ll lose your head within seconds. she thought while looking around the ship. The Raider was pretty empty except for the corsairs that made its crew. Apparently, the Reaver wasn’t used to such storm as the winds waved Ariël’s long hair, and raindrops landed on her armour and shield. The shield she used to protect her head from the rain was one of the three gifts she got from her foster mother. Abyss take him. That man is less competent then the corsairs he commands. Why did I have to hop on the first raiding fleet headed for the Old World? Why did I have to board the raider containing that incompetent fool of a Reaver? She thought, her red eyes switching from the Reaver to what appeared her comrades. Great… none female. If those guys will try anything with me, I hope they got the skills needed to save their genitals, for I’ll cut them off, catch the blood coming from the wound in my bottle and drink it to celebrate.

ow, how ironic. The man instructs them to put their backs into it, yet he doesn’t do a… ow, now he spills blood. Such a shame, that corsair would have made due for a bottom. Her thought were disturbing toward most as she grinned at the sight of death being dealt. Now, who are my allies? A warrior, not bad. Seems to me he’s capable yet old for my standards. A kh… Khainite, twin blades. I wonder what city he’s from. And another warrior, apparently I’m in luck. I say… City Guard and… a moronic soldier. Just bloody great. The city guards are quite kind often enough, though Soldiers tend to have loose hands toward females, especially their own kind. She slowly walked to the bow of the ship, gazing over the high seas as the weather beat the ship like a musician on parade. Not moving an inch or flinching from the movement of the ship, Ariël soon heard one of the seamen call at for land.

Looking at the rocks, she already could see the possible outcome of the journey. I’d rather order an execution with the Asur then search that Island for this old fool. her eyes started to show a certain sense of arrogance and hatred toward the Reaver. However, her irritation really started to burn the moment he called her with him. I should stomp you in the groin for your ignorance. Who do you think I am? One of your lackies? She had to restrict herself from drawing Grim Sever and attack the Reaver on sight. Calm down Ariël, don’t think about drinking his blood. It would probably be poisonous if yet tasty as the blood poured from the Cauldron’s holy embrace. She moved her hand toward the bottle around her belt and grasped it. Taking a good sip from the bottle’s opening, she ran her tongue past her teeth to remove any indication of the life essence that was contained in the bottle. However, a drop of blood ran over her lips, showing what the liquid was. Quickly wiping it away with her tongue, she walked toward the boat containing her allies.

Sitting in the rear end of the small boat, she found herself wary of the four males that accompanied her. Having Steel Bender on her arm relaxed her a bit, and her hand remaining near Grim Sever did the rest. Showing no intention of drawing the blood whistling sword, she waited for the boat to make shore at the small Island.

” Spread out and see what you can find. Don't go further away than we are close by. I will not rush to your aid if anything happens!” the annoying Reaver said, thinking he could order Ariël around.

”Okay, first of all, I’m here for one reason and that is to plunder and pillage the Old World or Ulthuan. Secondly, I’m not planning on being ordered around by a mere fool who can’t even keep a cool head in a storm. I’ve served under Witch Elves, Executioners and Sorceresses in my hometown, I’ve been part of multiple Death Nights throughout my short life. I’m from Har Ganeth, and If you’re intending to control a pure blood Khaine-worshipper, then your life won’t matter much longer. As your essence will be spilled on these bare rocks, and dissolve in the rainfall.” She exclaimed in annoyance.

”And if you’re going to tell me that you’re a pure blood Khaine-worshipper, then start acting like one. Pure bloods don’t show fear or panic. That’s why Khainites are near perfect soldiers, for they only care about killing in HIS name.” She draws Grim Sever and turns around, facing north. ”If any of you have the guts to spill your thoughts about him, then go ahead. I’ve spilled my mind on the subject.” Ariël spoke to the others, walking away in northern direction.

Anger the Reaver a bit more, then proceed to head north in search of a route to the main land, or anything that she could use.

In case of an attack, she’ll block with the shield, attack with Grim Sever toward joints.

If one of the males try anything toward her, she'll warn first, then warn again by drawing Grim Sever and pointing it at the person, then start the slaughter.

Carathyle Maveric:(Group 28 Warrior)
Ws:5 S:4 T:3 D:4 I:3
Equipment:
Enchanted* Obsidian Long sword, MC Light armour, Dark Steed(Sephirah), Shield, MC Longbow(89 arrows), 56 Circlets, Maibed Dagger, Asur Spear and Disguise.
Skills: Ride, Acrobatics
*Increased Strength, holds the soul of his father
Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

Nardiz stops and looks over his shoulder at the female khainite wow she is has a big temper, i will have to watch myself around her, she seams like she will cut my head of if I look at her in a wrong way. And she is arrogant... great just what i needed!
Nardiz continues east as before
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Equipment: Short Sword, Shortbow, 1 quiver of 17 (5 poison), Medium Armour, Shield.
Skills:
dreadlord7476
Cold One Knight

Post by dreadlord7476 »

Kailleth walked the deck of the ship watching as they sailed in to the cove. Then he heard the caption shouting and the smell of blood in the air, he turned to see the caption standing over the still cooling body of a corsair. Then the caption looked at him and some of the other mercenaries and started shouting orders again.

As Kailleth sat in the small landing boat he thought on how he came to be here, bloody kaine why did I take that bet, if that slave just ran a little faster. Oh well I should have hobbled that cold one before the chase, now I’m here raiding a deserted island chain. Kailleth jumped from the boat as it hit the beach and looked at the terrain, seeing no treats Kailleth started heading in the direction of south point of the island with his hand resting one of his sword hilts.

Kailleth is walking to the south with his hand on his sword and scanning his surrounding as he goes. If he meets any trouble he will roll out of the way and draw his sword to block
Twitter @dreadlord7476

the dead savoir nothing, revenge is a dish for the living

kailleth blackthorn Group 38
Warrior
ws5 s4 t3 d3 i4
2long swords, light armour, sheld
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

After hitting the shore, Talahisior was the first to take action. Apparently a bit annoyed of the reaver he still followed order and started heading west following the coast..
Nardiz as well didn't say much except after taking a glance at Talahisior he claimed that he will follow the coast in the opposite direction.

Ariël on the other hand, wouldn't keep her cool, and let the Reaver boss her around.

”Okay, first of all, I’m here for one reason and that is to plunder and pillage the Old World or Ulthuan. Secondly, I’m not planning on being ordered around by a mere fool who can’t even keep a cool head in a storm. I’ve served under Witch Elves, Executioners and Sorceresses in my hometown, I’ve been part of multiple Death Nights throughout my short life. I’m from Har Ganeth, and If you’re intending to control a pure blood Khaine-worshipper, then your life won’t matter much longer. As your essence will be spilled on these bare rocks, and dissolve in the rainfall. And if you’re going to tell me that you’re a pure blood Khaine-worshipper, then start acting like one. Pure bloods don’t show fear or panic. That’s why Khainites are near perfect soldiers, for they only care about killing in HIS name.”

The reaver looked at her, observing her expression then declaring
"Obviously you are not the type that i can fright to fit in. I will say though, if you think I can't killl you or your precious excecutioner i will make you terribly sorry!"

The threat stood for a short while, Talahisior didn't take any interest in what was going on, he just continued his scouting. Nardiz though took a glance he tried his best to keep a neutral face but he still showed a bit of surprise.

After the short exchange of words Kailleth as well as ariël headed out. Ariël walking in a northwestern direction, and Kailleth in a northeastern direction. Both of them leaving the coast behind them.

Talahisior was the first who found something a rotten arm. It was lying on the coast, with apparently no body. It looked as it had been torn off the body, and not either cut nor bitten.

And just about the same time, Ariël stepped on a loose rock, She feel down a hole, and only thanks for her quick reaction she managed to slow down using her sword against the rock. When she suddenly disappeared. Kailleth was the first on the spot.
Shouting to the reaver "Hey Ariël fell down!"
The captain walked over there took a look down the hole. Oh well she is a drag and will be difficult to handle but we better get her up.
Then turned around walking to the shore and shouting to the ship:
"Evazorek come here, and bring a robe and som torches."
Nardiz and Talahisior found anything in your directions? if not then lets take a look at this hole."

Ariël slowly stood up. trying to get her eyes to see in dark. She found out that it was not just a hole. She had fallen down in some sort of underground passage.

So here we go again. Ariël have fallen down. Talahisior found a rotten arm. and Kailleth is the first one standing at the hole. Evazorek joins in on the party bringing torches and robe.
Deadline will be 2 days. I plan to make post wednesday night.
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Carathyle maveric
Malekith's Best Friend

"I dare you to say that in Har Ganeth itself, I'll even dare to bet that the witch elves would slaughter you, you ignorant frig!" Ariël yelled over her shoulder, having to restrain herself from turning around and assaulting the Reaver one on one. Relax girl, you know that he'll die the moment he sets foot in Har Ganeth. You'll just request the executioners, sorceresses and the executioners to kill him. No doubt they'll do it. her thoughts were clean and deadly to the reaver, if he would actually prove to be a problem for her himself. Slowly roaming the lands, looking at anything to be found useful for either her or the ship to continue their move. However, manoeuvring over rocks is hard enough, let alone all the many solid looking rocks that were actually loose.

Stepping carefully yet maintaining an above average movement speed, Ariël traveled down the path, till a hole sucked her in from underneath her feet. Restricting herself from letting out a scream of surprise, she felt the rock slip out underneath her feet and she fell into a hole. Covering her head with the shield, she quickly rammed Grim Sever into the rock walls, grinding herself to a halt. Placing her feet against the solid wall, she pushed herself away from it, pulling the longsword free from the rocks and into the darkness.

Blinking, her eyes were lighting up in the darkness. The red blimps looked around, adjusting to the darkness until she saw what it actually was she fell in. "Guys, you better want to take a look at this. I don't actually care what it is, but it seems to me like an underground cave or a passage or something." she looked around until she heard a rope falling down the hole.

I call shortcut! She grinned, checking if her equipment was still whole and there. The bottle she carried was still in once piece, as the liquid it contained wasn't dripping out off the bottom and that was good. Her sword didn't take a lot of beating, and after a bit of honing it was as sharp as ever.

She'll wait for Talahisior, Kailleth, Nardiz and Evazorek to come down. If the reaver descends first, she'll slam her sword right next to his neck as a token of her appreciation, and as a warning that he shouldn't cross the line too often.

If she does this to one of her comrades, she'll apologize and say that she was hoping the reaver would descend first.

Equipment:
Enchanted* Obsidian Long sword, MC Light armour, Dark Steed(Sephirah), Shield, MC Longbow(89 arrows), 56 Circlets, Maibed Dagger, Asur Spear and Disguise.
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

The sounds of petulant squabbling were carried by the wind from the landing boat. Too distant to make out the words, he could hear the young druchii female raising her voice against the Captain. "Marvellous," he thought to himself, "if this island is inhabited, that pair will surely give them good warning of our arrival."

He shook his head and continued on his way, his brass eyes scanning the tideline and rocks for anything of interest. So far, nothing. Shells, the odd length of kelp washed ashore by the storm, some smashed and weathered pieces of driftwood. But wait, what was this?

Lodged in some rocks to his left, Talahisior could make something out. He walked closer and crouched down to inspect his grim discovery. It was an arm, the rest of the corpse was missing. The hand, forearm, and upper were complete but decomposing. By the way the humerus was still intact, the muscle stringy around it, Talahisior suspected it had been viciously wrenched from its previous owner. The end of the bone gleamed creamy white in contrast to the bruise coloured flesh. The hand appeared normal, no claws or strange appendages, which meant the unfortunate who lost it was either human or some sort of elf. The Captain would want to see this.

Having no desire to dirty his hands with rotten flesh, the druchii unsheathed his left hand sword and plunged it through the bicep of the dismembered limb. A cloud of flies rose up as his blade bit into the meat. Lifting up the arm, he carried it aloft and slowly made his way to the others, noticing another party member had disembarked the landing ship. This one wore green and purple, and wore his black hair in a topknot. Evazorek was his name, judging by the Captain's order to him for rope and torches.

The warrior with the tattooed forearms was leaning over a hole with interest. Wondering what was going on, Talahisior lowered his blade, letting the arm fall to the stony beach with a thud.

'I found this, Captain. It appears its previous owner has no further use for it.' he then noticed that the party was far more interested in the hole, and stepping closer it became apparent why. The young female had fallen down the hole, her voice resonating from the bottom, giving news of a passage.

'Ah. Not so light footed as I would have expected...' He smirked. 'Perhaps it would be better to leave her down there so that we might explore further more stealthily.'

Talahisior waits to see what the others will do, and what the Captain decides based on his discovery of the arm.
Last edited by Nightcall on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Equipment: Short Sword, Glaive, Medium Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Repeater Crossbow, clip of bolts [11/20], 405 gold, Talisman of Darkness, Tool Kit, 2 months' rations

Mod, Group 38
Evazorek
Trainee Warrior

Post by Evazorek »

"I hope this is enough rope and torches for that bloody fool..." Evazorek mumbled to himself as he wrapped the coils of rope around his torso and methodically grabs two good handfuls of torches.

Evazorek was still unsure whether joining this raid was a sound idea; True enough he had found it harder to find work on the main land but he had never left the cold lands of Naggaroth before.

The prospect of exploring new lands and fighting new opponents had quickened his blood and maybe some time away would give him space to formulate a plan to take his revenge. He had heard tales of Druchii going into the new world and coming back with the wealth of kings; he would need that sort of wealth to be able to put his plans into motion.

For now though, he was just happy to be away from the majority of his race eager to see what the rest of the world had to offer him.

As he made his way from the ship to the shore he gazed at the foreboding tree line and the elves making their way off the shore. He placed the torches and rope at the foot of the captain and lit one of the torches. Keeping the torch aloft he indicated to the pile of torches on the floor..

"How many of these you wanting lit sir?" He asked inquisitively. What did the captain have in mind for the party?

Evazorek will wait calmly for the captains response with the torch held high to illuminate the two figures and the surrounding area.

My bad on the robe. I should have typed rope... A thing i didn't make specific is speech in bold, thoughts in italic and as you are well aware of the underlined. Also would you edit this post to have you introduction why you choose to go on this raid - what happened just around that time?I did think you meant rope but wasn't sure!
Last edited by Evazorek on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
dreadlord7476
Cold One Knight

Post by dreadlord7476 »

As Kailleth started walking north-east he saw the female worrier was also walking north, then as he was scanning the horizon he heard the grinding sound of metal on stone and span around to see the female worrier had vanished.

Kailleth walked over to where the girl was a minuet before and saw a large sink hole and heard Ariel shout "Guys, you better want to take a look at this. I don't actually care what it is, but it seems to me like an underground cave or a passage or something." Kailleth grinned and chuckled as he looked down the hole and saw the girl, “hey Ariel fell in a hole”. He shouted to the rest of the group.

He heard the others talking and the caption shouting orders but paid little attention to them he scanned the edge of the hole seeing no easy way down he grabbed the rope Evazorek had placed at the feet of the caption and tossed the rope around a large rock. Satisfied it would holed he then tossed the rope down the hole and turned to say to the caption with a grin on his face, “not afraid of the dark are we sir.’ He then descended down the hole before the reaver could reply.

Kailleth will descended the hole and draw his sword when he is at the bottom
Twitter @dreadlord7476

Warrior
ws5 s4 t3 d3 i4
Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

Nardiz continued walking, while he was scanning the terrain for anything unusual or wired, when he heard Kailleth shout ‘hey Ariel fell in a hole!’ Nardiz turned and managed to keep his face neutral… for 2 seconds, where after he started laughing loudly. ‘Now that is funny’ he said to himself while walking over to Kailleth, who was looking down the hole. Having arrived at the hole after the captain he said ‘well sir if u ask me, I think we should leave her down there for a little while, just so she can calm down and we check the area. I do not want to be ambushed when I am down in a hole, you see.’ Seeing the arm Talahisior brought with him, Nardiz continues to say ‘or till we see if there is a owner to that arm’.

Nardiz will wait for the captain to reply to Talahisior and himself and if the captain keeps thinking that they should go down and check the cave out he will climb down after Kailleth
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Skills:
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

While the reaver looked at the arm he listened to what Nardis were saying "well sir if u ask me, I think we should leave her down there for a little while, just so she can calm down and we check the area. I do not want to be ambushed when I am down in a hole, you see. or till we see if there is a owner to that arm"
"Her?" the reaver replied "She is just an untamed beast. once you know how to manipulate beasts like that they are truly magnificent in battles. And about that arm I don't think we find the owner of that arm. There probably is something here on this island."

Evazorek then joined up How many of these you wanting lit sir? He asked. The reaver replied Up here? none here is plenty of light but i may need a couple down there!

After having fastened the rope and said: "Not afraid of the dark are we sir?" Kailleth prepared to climb down to Ariël.
"Kailleth stand put." the reaver continued after taking a glance on him. I will head down first. I will try and see if i can determine whats on this island from the cave. Evazorek i want you to come directly after me with the torches. Nardis and Kailleht you can come down afterwards.

As Ariël had hoped the reaver headed down first. But what she didn't intend for he jumped the last couple of meters. Therefore when she slammed her sword against him he already had his guard up. He quickly dodged under the sword pulling out his dagger, he then stabbed at her arm, while only making a shallow wound, he went up behind her with the dagger against her throat and held her with the other.
I warned you! But you wouldn't listen! But now is not the time. We are being hunted there are a lot of enemies waiting to taste your blade. Evazorek light one of those torches for me.
During the small fight the rest of them had climbed down as well.
He then pushed Ariël out of the way as the torch lit. With the light on a lot of big rats quickly fled out of the light. And also some metal could be spotted.
Listen to me all five of you. I know you may not think much of me! that i am a sick bastard and yes that is precisely who I am! If i have made you hate me! Then i have done my job as a reaver and a captain perfect! So right now as the mercenaries and fighters you are, I want you to use that hate and kill all of those rats. Cause if you don't you never get a chance to take me on and live to tell about it! Either we kill for khaine or we all die here!
At that time an arrow flew and hit Nardis' shield.
Evazorek a torch... He then took the lit torch and threw it down the passage, giving light to the back of around 15 rats All with a plate armour on the chest and a small spear and shield. Neither of the rats were taller than 1 meter some even down to a half.
Evazorek light another one and trow just in front of us. We will need all the light we can get

So you can see about 15 rats the scene is set. What do you do?
Deadline thursday night... i will make mod friday morning i hope
Last edited by Senluthan on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

"Her?" the reaver replied "She is just an untamed beast. Once you know how to manipulate beasts like that they are truly magnificent in battles. And about that arm I don't think we find the owner of that arm. There probably is something here on this island." ‘And that is why i would have liked to have the area secured before heading down a tunnel or cave or whatever it is’ Nardiz thought to himself, he sees that Kailleth prepares to go down the rope "Kailleth stand put."Nardiz looks at the reaver 'I will head down first. I will try and see if i can determine what’s on this island from the cave. Evazorek i want you to come directly after me with the torches. Nardiz and Kailleth you can come down afterwards.' ’okay sir whatever' Nardiz said and waits for his turn to go down the rope.
When Nardiz hits the floor of the cave he immediately starts looking around while he impatiently waits for his eyes to adjust to the darkness… just as Evazorek lights a torch ‘argh! my eyes thanks for the heads up moron!’ Nardiz looks around and sees the end of a big rat disappear into the darkness ‘skaven! Great, time for some action’.
Nardiz, being use to giving orders in a tight situation, quickly form a plan in his head and then in much hast he says ‘okay guys I need 3 shield in the front, I will provide 1 of them, then I need 1 person on each side of the shield wall and 1 behind, if any of u have experience with a bow take mine and use it from behind the wall.’ Nardiz doesn’t expect any opposition and continues to talk ‘okay I will take the center in the formation, Evazorek u should take the right and Kailleth you should take the left. Ariël and Talahisior find out what side you want to be on and captain I suggest you stay behind the formation and use my bow to take out some of the filth before they reach us, and should they slip past us, you can take care of them. Agreed?’ Without allowing the rest to respond Nardiz will give his bow and arrows to the captain and turn towards the rats, draw his sword and crouch down behind his shield and slowly advance, hoping that the rest will support his plan. Nardiz is holding his blade at his hip ready to stab forward at the chest of any rats getting in his way.

So Nardiz will give the rest of the group some orders and hopes they will be followed. Nardiz will draw his sword and prepare to use the tip of his blade to stab the rats. Nardiz will go for, do to their size, a hit in the chest.

Edit: The shape of the shield wall would have some resemblance with a arrow head, with the wall in front of Ariël and Talahisior.
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Skills:
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

It seemed the Captain was unconcerned about the severed arm, something Talahisior thought, the party might come to regret later. The orders were to descend into the passageway that Ariël had inadvertently discovered. He strongly suspected there were no intentions of a chivalrous rescue; the Captain was more likely motivated by greed.

He sheathed his sword and grasped the rope with both hands, before placing his feet on the lip of the hole and leaning back over the edge, carefully abseiling down. The sound of the waves crashing on the rocks slowly faded, replaced by the sound of drops of water falling from the roof of the passageway. Just as the light faded to blackness, a torch was lit below, casting long shadows upon the roughly hewn walls.

His feet touched the floor, and he saw that the Captain, Evazorek, Nardiz, and Ariël were grouped together. Talahisior took a torch from Evazorek, lighting it from the warrior's own. The flame flickered from a draft of briny air circulating from the hole above, yet the torch remained lit. Holding it up at arm's length, he looked about himself, noting that Kailleth was now making his way down the rope.

It smelled damp down here, the air stale. But there was something else... the bitter sweet smell of old animal waste. He had come across this before, but where?

He grinned to himself as the realisation dawned. Scuttling near to them was a welcoming party of about fifteen Skaven. Their beady eyes glinted in the gloom, the sounds of chattering, squeaks, and gnashing incisors were emphasised by the echoic passage as they scampered nearby. Some wore armour over their filthy matted fur. Talahisior scanned the troupe of rats quickly, to assess their threat. He could see no rat ogres or warlocks, and that was good.

As Nardiz gave the order for a shield wall, Talahisior moved the torch to his right hand and drew his left shortsword. It would be foolish to be obtuse, for now their strength lay in cooperation.

"I shall take position on the left of the wedge." he announced, readying himself for a fight. Blood was about to be spilled for Khaine, whether it be rat or druchii. Talahisior's eyes glinted with murderous glee, as the calm before the slaughter washed through him.

He positioned his blade in a guard position, held with the tip slightly forward, one of the double edges facing outwards, the blade slanted at an angle of forty five degrees. He would not launch an attack, instead await the enemy to be steered towards him by the blocking formation of the shields. There, the rats would then find a greeting of the razor edge of his slicing blade, or a direct stab to the soft parts with the point of his weapon. If needs be, he would even use the torch to singe out eyes and scorch flesh.

Talahisior follows the order, moving to the left of the proposed shield wall, and gets ready to kill. He will attack any rats that are directed towards his blade by the shields, with slices of the edge, stabs of the tip, or even use the torch to burn them.
Last edited by Nightcall on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mod, Group 38
Evazorek
Trainee Warrior

Post by Evazorek »

...As the first torch flew from the captains hand, Evazorek already had another ready to follow it. He threw the torch half the distance the captains had travelled so the small band had enough illumination.

He could quite easily make out the armoured rat men ahead of the group and the site did nothing to alarm him; he knew from his schooling and experience that these rats could be fierce when cornered but were nothing compared to an armed druchii.

The elf called Nardiz had begun to frantically begun to form a battle plan and Evazorek saw no harm in following the elf's lead for now.

He lit another torch and found a crack in the wall near the floor big enough to wedge a torch in so that the back of the party and their exit were clearly lit in case the worst should happen.

With the last of the torches he brought down here lit, Evazorek drew Scicarar from it's scabbard, gripped his shields handle tight and marched to Nardiz's right hand side in a defensive stance ready to combat the rat men should they attack.

Evazorek has drawn his sword and equipped his shield ready for combat. he will hold the shield up defensively to guard his torso and prepare to use his sword to combat the rats.
dreadlord7476
Cold One Knight

Post by dreadlord7476 »

Before Kailleth could descend the rope the caption shouted “Kailleth hold fast” stopping him in his tracks. The Reaver then spoke some more and grabbed the rope from Kailleth and diapered in to the darkness. As Kailleth ones again took the rope he heard a struggle in the depths of the sink hole. He laughed as he vaulted down the side of the pit. As he hit the ground Kailleth got in to a low crouch and draw his sword and skirting the edge of the wall.

Soon Kailleth’s eyes adjusted to the gloom and he saw the caption with a dagger to Ariel’s throat, As the others watched the exchange. After the two druchii finished the dispute, the caption then gave a speech to flaunt is command. As the reaver concluded his rant an arrow struck Nardis’s shield and a troop of rat men came from the darkness, Nardis started shouting orders as Kailleth readied his shield.

Kailleth thought on Nardis’s plan for a moment and was then surprised to see some of the others forming a wedge. Kailleth shook his heads then looked to the caption and said “I don’t think a tunnel is a good please to fight skaven sir, u might want to think about that”. Kailleth walked up behind the tree front druchii sword held at the ready. In a lower growling tone kailleth told the others “first a wedge is useless in a tunnel. a strait shield wall would give use a better chants to live through today”.

Kailleth will stand behind the three with sword and shield at the ready. Kailleth will hold back and if he sees one of his companions in trouble he will step up and stab downward in to any exposed neck or shoulders
Twitter @dreadlord7476

Warrior
ws5 s4 t3 d3 i4
Carathyle maveric
Malekith's Best Friend

OOC: sorry for the late post, I've been really busy and my head was often enough exploding causing me to be unable to even draw -.-' but better late then never.

IC:
The reaver was first as expected, and Ariël struck at the man however he jumped the last few feet. Ariël struck out while he was in mid air, and the attack should have scratched his neck, but it didn't. The corsair did something unexplainable and impossible and manoeuvred in mid air to dodge the upcoming blade. The sudden turn of events happened to fast for Ariël to capture, and soon she stood dazzled and thinking what happened. Is that man gifted by Khaine? Is his cloak enchanted with a spell that allows him to levitate? How could he dodge my attack?! There has to be an answer. He'll better not expect this luck against Khaine's blessed warriors in Har Ganeth. Ariël thought before a torch was lit. Great, yeah, sure. Give away our ideal stealth advantage you egotistical bastards. My eyes were adjusted and... What are those? EEEK! RATS!... Wait a second, they're rats... packing armour and weaponry, CUTE! I want one as a pet!

"Welcome to the Old World. Our possible opponents: Skaven, Imperials, Brettonians, Orks, Goblins, and Ogres. The last I do not want to face. Not even our enchanted Reaver here can face them alone and survive." She said cynical. God, I would love to see him against an Orge with a club the size of him. I've heard rumours about them but I wonder if they're really twice our size... in width.

She saw the other two going into designated positions and shook her head. Serious, a Wedge formation? In a bloody tunnel dug by them! That's crying for an ambush. "I'll have to go with my fellow warrior on this one. This tunnel isn't natural at all. I hardly doubt there aren't more of these small rats." She said toward the Reaver. "Also, help me remind that I need to take one of those with me, I want a pet. And how do you know my name? Have we met before?" Her eyes turned toward Kailleth, who appeared to be going along with the plan.

Fighting alone in the front line is boring as well. She thought, stepping toward the position alongside Kailleth, making sure the three up front wouldn't get flanked while checking her own often enough to make sure she doesn't get flanked. "Also, I don't take orders from anyone, especially not strangers, and especially not when they're kinsmen. So I suggest that you come up with a better battle strategy next time and simply ask for our help in it. I tend to back stab superiors often enough, being raised by Witch Elves and such in the beautiful Har Ganeth." She said toward Nardiz, bringing Steel Bender to bare, went in a partially crouched position and kept her body covered with the shield. Grim Sever was positioned horizontal, ready for a stab from below through their small heads.

She'll show her temper yet again, but will accept the motion Kailleth made and supports his instead of Nardiz' plan.

In combat, she'll ram the shield with force into the Skaven, those she misses with it will meet Grim Sever first.(Note that Skaven = Rats, and Rats have long noses. A hit on the nose(humans and rats alike) is deadly, especially by a metal object such as her shield)

If the shield doesn't break their noses and kills them, she'll finish those on the ground off with a quick stab through the eyeball.

OOC: Senluthan, sorry but this has to be said;
1) Breastplate = ? armour? Instead of saying a piece of armour, give us the actual armour they wear, is it Heavy, medium or light armour?

To the players(me included),
WE, the players, might know what the names of our characters are, but that doesn't go for our characters. They only know their own name, and those that introduced themselves to each other(which I do not recall being done for, or by, us). So keep in mind that tiny bit of realism. :P Other then that, nice posting :)

Equipment:
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

The reaver observed them and said
No thank you, I kill rats with my dagger and sword.
when Nardiz offered him the bow. Nardiz then shouted a couple of commands trying to make a shield wall, in the end he and Evazorek stood shield to shield Evazorek on Nardiz's right side. Then Talahisior a couple of steps behind them to their left. Kailleth moved so he stood behind Nardiz and Ariël was next to him. And from Ariël to the side of the of the cave there were around one meter.

The druchii didn't have anymore time to talk before the rats charged them. Their smaller size meant that when the width of the tunnel were appropiate for 5 druchii, there could be about 12 rats in the frontline.
Then the reaver shouted: They are going for the gaps in the line. Kailleth support Nardiz's left and Ariël you got the right side. Kill everything and i will take care of all the rats that slip past you.

The first rats that charged bent down, and ran on all four, Having the shield tied to their forelimbs, and the spear on their back, they tried to exploit the gaps and get behind the druchii.
Ariël slammed her shield towards the first rat. Hitting it on the nose killing it immidiately. The blow from the shield sent the rat flying into Evazoreks right leg. Forcing him down one knee. Ariël however didn't have the time to focus on that before the next 2 rats were at her. She swung her sword, towards them however one of them ran between her and Evazorek, and the other dodged the sword coming around her. However her slash wasn't wasted, since it killed the rat after those.
The rat that ran between Ariël and Evazorek were just about to stab Kailleth when its head flew because of a backhand slash from the reaver.
Just after came another rat standing on 2 legs prepared to fight her. She tried to bash it with her shield, however it dodged left around the shield and it is aiming its spear at her exposed left side.

Evazorek was on his knees when the rats closed to him. The first that closed to him, had so much speed, so that when he in reflex tried to make a shieldbash on the rat, it used his shield to jump over him, and in the air it got stabbed by the Reavers dagger. The next 2 rats that came towards him were on two feet, just a bit shorter than Evazorek. The rats charged at his right side, and aimed their spears for his head. One of them coming round on his right side, and the other in front of him to the right.

Nardiz stood firm the first rat that opposed him, were trying to go for the gap on his left side, however Nardiz gave the rat a push with his shield senting over at Talahisior. Immidiately after Nardiz stabbed at the chest of the next rat piercing its armour, and wedged his blade in its body. However the next rat stabbed at Nardiz's guts. His armour deflected most of the blow, giving him a scratch on his left side. The rat quickly withdrew its spear aiming for Nardiz's right leg.

The rat Nardiz sent flying towards Talahisior kailleth bashed with his shield, sending it into a rat in front of Talahisior. Kailleth stabbed his first rat in it exposed throat, and after that he got two rats prepared to fight in front of him. He stabs at the right of them, however it deflects his sword with its shield, sending his sword over the rat, and with its small size it comes in close with him, going for a hit in his guts with its spear. The other rat grabs at his shield trying to pull it away from him. Quickly a third rat came towards him, tries to exploit the advantage caused by the second rat by going in between the two rats.

Talahisior slams the torch towards the first rat that comes towards him, the rat tried to go left around him, it got hit by his torch, and landed among the two rats Kailleth knocked down. Talahisior didn't fail to take advantage of this, before he bows down to kill the rats he looked up and saw that the rats kept coming into the light of the torches. He killed the first two rats while they were confuse and on the ground, but the third one got up before he could kill it, and aims its spear at his neck.

The reaver went to the left and killed the rat the pulled Kailleths shield.

So, 8 rats down. You are all assaulted by one or more rats. There are one behind Ariël and the reaver is between Kailleth and Talahisior.

Deadline, I will post Tuesday night at latest.

OOC I expect you to respond to the attacks I wrote ending the section with your player. And think as many steps ahead as possible with how you continue the battle
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

The reaver declined the offer of Nardiz's bow with surprising manners. Or was it sarcasm? Talahisior had the distinct feeling that the captain deemed a bow inferior to steel in hand, and quite rightly so. To kill from a distance was the coward's way. Much better to feel your blade punch through the flesh of your weak foes.

The attack came suddenly. Although much smaller in size, the rats were more numerous, and they moved swiftly. As the captain barked his orders, the first wave of them came forth on all fours, shields and spears fastened to their filthy forms. The sight would have been comical, were it not for the fact that these creatures were intent on slaying the trespassers in their tunnel.

The two male warriors took the brunt of the charge, and Talahisior stepped back as a rat was ricocheted off Nardiz's shield. The short haired warrior had already seen the end to one of the vermin, and was busily fighting off a second creature. His scarred battle companion had two rats attacking him at once with their spears.

Talahisior swung his right arm downward, blinding the creature with his torch. There was a shriek and a hissing noise, the smell of scorched fur and flesh filled the tunnel. With a heavy stomp, the Khainite stamped on the rat's neck behind the skull, killing the maimed rodent.

The female warrior seemed busy enough herself. She had already efficiently slain one of the first attackers with a powerful shield blow, the impact hard enough to shatter the creature's nose and send bone into its brain. Two rats then rushed her and evaded a sweep from her long sword. They continued their dash to the back line, whilst the young woman finished a straggler with her blade.

The tattooed warrior near Talahisior was spared a mortal blow by a backhanded slash from the captain. A shrill squeak was followed by a meaty thud as its head left its shoulders. The warrior put his sword through a rat's throat, before being attacked by the two rats that had evaded the red eyed female's sword sweep. It looked as if they were trying to disarm him. As he struggled, a third rat approached, seemingly confident that it could bring down the distracted warrior.

Before Talahisior could assist, two more rats were heading towards him, seemingly attracted by the torchlight. He slashed across the throat of the first, then bringing his sword back down in an arc, severed the head of the second. Recovering his guard, he frowned as a third charged him, a spear tip thrusting towards his own neck. As fast as he could, he leaned back, hoping that the spear would miss. He then lunged with the torch in his right hand, aiming again for the rat's eyes, simultaneously readying the sword in his left hand for a punching stab to the rat's belly.

Talahisior hopes to have dodged the spear flying towards his neck, and aims to blind the rat with his torch, then stab it in the guts. If this is successful, he will try to help Kailleth.

Mod, Group 38
Evazorek
Trainee Warrior

Post by Evazorek »

Evazorek was totally unprepared for the impact into his right leg. The foolish Druchii had let the rat man run full pelt into his shield and get rebounded into the young noble.

As he recovered from the knock, Evazorek noticed the two rat men warriors charging towards him. He knew he had no time to right himself and prepare for their charge and so instead he dug his heels in and braced himself against his bent leg to form a very sturdy crouching stance.

The rats were welding crude, short spears with nasty looking tips; he was sure a simple cut from those filthy blades would be fatal even to an elf. He took a deep breath and prepared himself.

Evazorek was holding his shield at an angle so as to support and defend his bent leg and also redirect any leaping attackers away from his ally at his side and hopefully into the nobles waiting blade. His sword arm was poised and ready to deliver killing lunges from behind the relative safety of his shield.

One of the rats stabbed with their spear but Evazorek saw the attack coming quite easily and deflected the blow. In return he did a series of quick, successive lunges to stab at his enemies and hopefully force them back from the shield wall so he had time to recover properly.

He hoped if he could just drive them back then he could stand back up and move closer to the elf next to him as to reinforce their shield wall and prevent any gaps from forming. This would force the rats to pass either side where the sword arms and other Druchii were waiting.

Evazorek will adopt a crouching stance after being hit in the leg to take the charge and use his shield and sword as described to drive the rats back. Once this has been achieved he will stand back up and move closer to Ariel as to plug gaps in their shields, forcing the rats to go around and into the waiting weapons of the party.

Once the attack is over Evazorek will methodically check the bodies of the rats and ensure they are all dead.
Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

Nardiz looked at the rats charging while, hearing with half an ear that the reaver ordered Kailleth and Ariël into the line ‘thanks for backing my plan up, reaver’ he thought as he slightly lifted his shield, getting ready to brace against the rat coming right at him. He noticed the rat changed its course just slightly and quickly realized that it planned to go around his left side. As the rat came running around his left side, he bashed it with his shield, knocking it out and flying back towards Talahisior ‘hope you know how to dodge flying rats Talahisior’ he thought with a smile. He saw the next rat coming and stabbed at its chest and felt the sweat felling of a blade sinking into flesh. Only to feeling his blade getting stuck in the rat’s armour ‘oh no, I hate when that happens’. Nardiz brought his sword back with the rat hanging of the end and mend to put his foot on the rat and kick it off. But having his shield out to his left and his sword to his right Nardiz was completely open to the next rat charging him, Nardiz tried to bring in his shield to cover him, but it was too late the rat stabbed him in the left side of his guts. Nardiz felt a slight relief as most of the thrust was absorbed by his armour, he only felt a slight sting in his gut, but Nardiz bite his teeth together and ignored the pain. Because the rat was attacking him again, this time it was going to his right leg. Nardiz brought his shield from left to right so that he would catch the spear with the edge of his shield, and Nardiz then made a bunch trying to knock the rat out giving him time to kick the rat hanging on his sword off.

Nardiz will bring his shield from left to right blocking the rat’s spear, and will here after try to knock the rat out with a shield bash which he hopes will give him time to kick the rat on his sword off. If this succeeds Nardiz will stab over the top of his shield trying to hit the rat dazed rat in the throat or shoulders. If all this succeeds he will: if a rat thrusts at his face he will, lift his shield and stab under it with his sword aiming for the crotch of the rat. If a rat stabs at his feet he will, lower his shield and stab over it into the throat and face of the rat. If a rat tries to stab around hi shield to the left he will, bring his shield out blocking the attack and stab for the throat and face of the rat. If Nardiz notices any gaps in the defence of the rat in front of Evazorek his will stab through that gap into its right side.
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Skills:
Carathyle maveric
Malekith's Best Friend

OOC:I misspelled her name at first. Since it's a name, it won't really matter to the RPG if I'm correct for it will only change the way she's addressed. Below is the correct way to address her.

IC:
Slowly waiting for the Skaven to come and embrace their death at the tips of their swords and at the steel of their shields, the group listened to the reaver running his mouth once more. "Ow, just shut up. We've made ourselves quite clear about the whole tactic being one with flaws and that a different approach is recommended." Äriël snared at the reaver as he was trying to be a tactical genius. Stupid idiot. Can't wait till I can part from him and his lackies. she thought, a grin expressing her happy thoughts. Slowly but surely, the rats seemed to be taking a liking of the druchii, slowly moving forward and before long charging at the druchii.

Using a method learned from the city guards, she waited till the rats were close enough to get chopped into pieces. The moment they came close enough, Äriël smiled devilish and flexed the muscle in her arm, thrusting the shield forward with amazing force, and slamming it into the first rat's nose, instantly killing it off. Long noses, the weakness of these hate-filled creatures. And... yeah, that's why a shield wall is better in these cases. she thought, seeing the corpse getting thrown into the leg of one of the front warriors.

Seeing two that tried to slip past, she quickly spinned herself around, placing her shield arm against her chest, and when she was half way through, arced outwards with Grim Sever. Unfortunately, her actions were both efficient and inefficient. The first two of the rats managed to dive underneath the sword, only scratching their tails without cutting it off or even harming it in a way that would have any consequences. The one that followed however wasn't as lucky, being sliced in two by the horrific sword, the rat fell apart with the bloody intestines dripping over the floor. The blade whistled loudly as it dripped with blood from its victims.

Most would call her an insane fighter, other would call her by her name, and other would call her by the fear in their voice when they laid their eyes on her at blade's tip. However, before she could do anything another slipped past, this time it stood on two legs and was prepared to fight the slender warrior. Fine, if I don't kill you, I'll make you my pet! she thought, thrusting out with her shield. To her surprise though, the rat jumped aside, evading the attack and lunging out toward her exposed flank. Quickly seeing the distance between the edge of her left flank and the position of the tip of the spear, she leaned to the right, trying to catch the spear in the gap between her arm and her flank. Keeping her left arm that carried the shield up to make sure the spear wouldn't hit that piece of her body, she came back with Grim Sever, aiming to either seperate the tip from the staff or to push the spear away from her body, opening the rat for her sword's bane.

She'll lean as much as she can while using the sword to give the extra distance between the spear and her mortal flesh by pushing it away. Once she's hit, she'll slam the shield into the spear staff, breaking it.

If the sword pushes the spear away from her body and remains against the spear, she'll adjust the position of her feet, stabilizing herself and lunge forward with the blade coming straight past the staff, aiming for the neck or chest. The sword can also hit the shield and shattering it(Strength 4 should do the trick)

If the rat at her back decides to poke his nose into things, she'll evade an incoming blow, reposition her feet for stability and use the shield to create distance between them both.

Equipment:
dreadlord7476
Cold One Knight

Post by dreadlord7476 »

As the rats rushed the poorly formed wall of steel, Kailleth heard the reavr southing for him to get in to formation. With a snarl kaiileth moved to meet the rats. Kailleth’s blood sang as battle was joined he stabbed one rat as it was pitched off his feet by shield. But then he was being over whelmed as two rats charged in. one latched its self to his shield and started wrenching it away from him as the other trusted its spear at Kailleth’s gut.

A one more rat came at kailleth as the two others had him pinned in. kailleth felt the wait on his shield drop off and the skavan hit the tonal floor. Kailleth not having time to look at what happened to the rat parried the spear thrust and swiped his shield towards the two rats

Kailleth will try and parry the spear thrust, then sweep his shield in a wide arc keeping the second skaven at bay and smashing the shields edge in to the side of the first rats head. Kailleth will let the momentum of his shield bash to make a full spin, then adopting a defensive pose
Twitter @dreadlord7476

Warrior
ws5 s4 t3 d3 i4
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

Talahisior dodged back to get out of the spears range, at the same time he aims with the torch for the rats eyes. However unbalanced he didn't hit its eyes but on the side of its head. Before he could finish it off, it tried another thrust with its spear, but the panicking thrust was not difficult for Talahisior to simply dodge, and kill with a stroke to the head. He looked up and saw the next rat stumble in front of him, killed by the reavers dagger.
After that, the reaver said without looking: Talahisior you follow me, we are gonna make an impact on these rats. Kailleth you have the left flank. Nardiz and Evazorek you got the middle and Äriël you got our right flank.

The rat that was up close at Kailleth, he just barely managed to parry its spear, however he did get a hole in his clothes. He immidately followed up, trying to smash an edge of the shield onto the rats head, the rat just barely made it out of the bash, and without that impact, Kailleth made a fast spin, and ended up in a defensive position with the two rats in front of him. The rat to the left fell after getting its head decapitated by the reaver. Kailleth then focused his attention on the right one. Kailleht stood down in a low defensive move.

Nardiz succesfully blocked the rats thrust at his leg. Here after, he made a bash with his shield, the rat got pushed back a little bit, and Nardiz spend the time to wrest his sword free. However just as he got his sword of, the rats spear scratched him again, however only creating a minor schratch on his arm. Before the rat understood what happened Nardiz sword opened its skull.
He then took a defensive move as the next rat opposed him. Nardiz stood there waiting for the rats move. It took a thrust that Nardiz easily blocked, then he went for a stab from under his shield, but the rat had already moved out of range again.

Evazoreks kneeling stance, had not many ways of blocking the two spears that was aimed for his head. Therefore he succesfully deflected one of the spears, and kicked him self forward, he there made a backhand sweep and killed the other rat. He then had the time to stand up and prepare for two rats that approached him.

Äriël deflected the spear with her sword, she changed her footing to adjust to the rat now almost in between her and Evazorek. With just brute strengt she tried to either kill the rat or blast its shield to pieces. And the rats shield may have been destroyed if that rat was strong enough. However it only fell down. When Äriël stabbed to finish off the rat on the ground the spear from the rat behind her came in and forced her to alter her movement. Quickly she held its spear with her shield and with a motion where she pulled her sword back, broke the tip of the spear. She just made to make a sweep down in the skull of the rat getting on its legs again, killing it and quickly turning to kill the now spearless rat. She bashed her shield and broke its nose. She didn't however have the time to see if it was dead before the next rat approaced her.

After the reaver had given his commands he charged from the left side into the middle leaving quickly four dead rats behind him. However he didn't stop there he rushed ahead and decapitated two more and shouting keep up, Nardiz and Evazorek you got my back.

So the reaver is in the middle all by himself, and rush's forward to try and make an impact on the rats. Talahisior have been commanded to follow the reaver forward, however if he doesn't there will come another rat as well to fight him. Kailleth is a combat with one rat. The rats that were to fight him, get slaugthered by the reaver. Nardiz a scratch more, and in combat with one rat. Evazorek is on his feet again, two rats approaching. Äriël one rat approaching, and one behind with at least a broken nose, lying on the ground.

Deadline 3 days (saturday)
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod