Group 38 OOC

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Re: Group 38 OOC

Post by Syjahel »

Good luck Mini, I hope things work out for you soon and as JC says, that you feel better soon :)
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Thanks JC, but I think you have better things to do than listen to me whine. And thanks to you, Syjahel, for your kind words.

Life is... slowly becoming bearable again. Hopefully I'll be back on form for this next mod post!
Nathra Severain - Shade (Group 38)
WS:5 S:4 T:2 D:6 I: 3
Skills; Acrobatics; Basic Stealth; Free Running
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
Inventory; Ornate Tiara; Sword Belt; Asuri Orb; 106 gold
Nightcall
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Nightcall »

Finally! My internet is restored!! It only took four phone calls to someone in India following a flow chart to get it sorted out. Joy. :roll:

I'll be getting a Mod post done over the weekend. The move is complete, and apart from being surrounded by unpacked boxes, we're well on the way.

MG, sorry to hear things haven't been so good for you of late. I hope you're okay.
Casaythe Blackstorm - Warrior (Corsair) - Group 22
Skills: Awareness, Endurance
Equipment: Short Sword, Glaive, Medium Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Repeater Crossbow, clip of bolts [11/20], 405 gold, Talisman of Darkness, Tool Kit, 2 months' rations
Stats: WS4, S4, T5, D3, I4

Mod, Group 38
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Thanks Nightcall! Looking forward to the next mod post - I, well, my condition won't be any better but I won't let it get in the way of writing a proper post!
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Hi all, if I'm going to have any chance of getting a Mod post done this weekend, I'll have needed you to have replied by 8.00pm tomorrow evening (GMT). I have no problem with the pace being slower than usual, but I do have limited internet opportunities which I have to capitalise on when I get the chance! ;)
Equipment: Short Sword, Glaive, Medium Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Repeater Crossbow, clip of bolts [11/20], 405 gold, Talisman of Darkness, Tool Kit, 2 months' rations

Mod, Group 38
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

I tried to post last night but couldn't. Since - what's her name? - entered the tower first I was hoping to follow Zacharius's lead.

Well, I'll go post right now :)
Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

I have a short post - sorry about that! but all my free time seems to have run to the end of the week and there's no way I'd get anything decent done between getting home from work and 8pm tomorrow! (I fully understand the need to fit posts in where you can, Nightcall, I have to schedule my own GM posts so I do know what you mean :) ) So I decided "better now, and short, than none at all" - I hope it works :)
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Jcitalia4
Beastmaster

Post by Jcitalia4 »

Hey NC, before I make my post (which I was planning on doing today hopefully) I wanted to ask, is Cade aware of Saulk's intentions by his approach? perhaps a roll or something from you to decide and I'll RP it appropriately. Don't want to Godmode myself out of a predicament if he actually doesnt suspect anything (tho all druchii should naturally be suspicious haha). Thanks.
Cade Thanal (TN: Gaelus Stormscythe) (Group 38 warrior)
WS3 S4 T3 D4 I5
Equipment: Light Armor, Short Sword, Repeating Handbow (9/10), Helmet, Asur Short Sword, High elf Mage-prince pelt, Lion pelt cloak, Sword belt with gold buckle and sapphire, 10 gold
Skills: Disguise

Dolan Steelshorn
WS4 S5 T5 D3 I2
Equipment: Glaive, medium armor, shield
Skills: Endurance

Taldein, the Draich'Arha (CC Thread)
WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Equipment: Draich (EP4), Helmet (EP1), Pendant
Skills: Power of Ulgu (1)
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

JC, Cade doesn't suspect a thing - but as a Druchii, they are all rather untrusting individuals anyway. I have something in mind, so if he could just "carry on as normal", that'd be great.

Sorry all to have not been around for a week, we've had a little holiday and I had no time to post. I'll be doing the next Mod Post tomorrow, so if you want to get anything in before then, please make sure it's up by 7.00am tomorrow morning. Thanks!

Mod, Group 38
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

My schedule is pretty busy now. I have G40 to Mod, Kykysh in G28, and Nathra as well!

That said, I should be able to keep up the pace should we all evolve into doing two posts a week/2 mod posts per week. My posts may not be 'epic' quality, but I'm sure I'll be able to manage ;)

Would be good to get things moving along again. I should be able to get a post up tomorrow - hopefully!
Jcitalia4
Beastmaster

Post by Jcitalia4 »

i should get one up today (epic library day and will need breaks). I really love this story so am keen to see what happens next and play through it!
Cade Thanal (TN: Gaelus Stormscythe) (Group 38 warrior)
WS3 S4 T3 D4 I5
Equipment: Light Armor, Short Sword, Repeating Handbow (9/10), Helmet, Asur Short Sword, High elf Mage-prince pelt, Lion pelt cloak, Sword belt with gold buckle and sapphire, 10 gold
Skills: Disguise

Dolan Steelshorn
WS4 S5 T5 D3 I2
Equipment: Glaive, medium armor, shield
Skills: Endurance

Taldein, the Draich'Arha (CC Thread)
WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Equipment: Draich (EP4), Helmet (EP1), Pendant
Skills: Power of Ulgu (1)
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Thanks folks. Even if it's just a very quick summary in response to the Mod Post it helps. I just need something off you to react to. ;)

Mod, Group 38
Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

I doubt I'll get to two posts a week but I can try to make an IC post tomorrow, when I should have some time.
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Hi Nightcall *waves*

We still trying to pick up the pace? I've posted in both my other groups, am eager to post in G38 now ;)
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Yup, I had a look earlier in the week and only 2 posts were up in reply so I hung on a bit. Will be doing the next Mod Post today. If people don't post they'll get steamrolled along so we're not all left waiting. I must politely warn you all that if you don't post and I have to do this, then don't complain if I have your character do something that you don't think they'd do. You had your chance to post! ;) I really don't want this group to grind to a halt.

Mod, Group 38
Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

As I said before I don't think I can do two posts a week, will this be a problem? I am currently running a game offline, a game online, a game over IRC and posting in Group 28 as well as here so quite a lot - and that's without factoring in things like work, sleep and food!
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

That's fine, Syjahel. It's a heads up in case I have to put an action/decision/response for your characters into a Mod Post when you don't get time to post yourselves... and a disclaimer so I don't get my head bitten off for doing so. :) Naturally I won't be marrying any of you off to Tilean hosiery salesmen, giving your characters make-overs, or mutilating them horribly (well, not that much... mwahaha).

Mod, Group 38
Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

Well that's all right then :)

... what sort of makeover? Anything in black? :D
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Aren't our characters already predominantly black? Nathra is more... flesh, black and red ;)

Nightcall, I only get upset when you make Nathra do things when I've explicitly said in my post not to make her do them - I think we can both remember that... incident :D
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

So flirting with the General it is then MG, I think Nathra would look awesome in the Druchii equivalent of the Slave Leia outfit hanging off General Thaekan's arm.... !lol! *evil laugh*

Mod, Group 38
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

:shock:

I have to agree, Nightcall, Nathra would look awesome in such an outfit...

But, General Thaeken would/should be the slave in that scenario :D
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Minigrift wrote: But, General Thaeken would/should be the slave in that scenario :D
Pwahaha! Sounds about right...

Mod, Group 38
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Before I write up the next Mod post, I'll give you all until tomorrow to post something about your proposed actions if you don't have the time to make a full post.

Raven - whilst I'm happy to see some creative writing around Venarl's hallucination, I am now a bit confused (might be the hangover though!!). Are those statues in his head - i.e. is he viewing the Asur warriors as if they're made of stone? Or is this some scenery you've placed in the area? If it's the latter I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to tweakyour post a wee bit. The Druchii Force is fighting inside the area between an inner and outer wall which make up the Griffon Gate. Within there are some stables, stores, granary, but nothing else much. I'd agree there would be some decoration but not sure where you're going with this so it's hard for me to GM around it. If you can just concentrate on the battle for now, there will be an opportunity soon enough for him to get some loot, I promise! ;)

Mod, Group 38
Raven_halo
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Raven_halo »

[quote="Nightcall"][color=#8000FF]
Raven - whilst I'm happy to see some creative writing around Venarl's hallucination, I am now a bit confused (might be the hangover though!!). Are those statues in his head - i.e. is he viewing the Asur warriors as if they're made of stone?

No this isn't meant to actually be real this is him hallucinating but ill add a bit more to make it a little more clear. Sorry for the confusion.
Venarl, Weapon Skill (WS) 5, Strength (S):, 3Toughness (T): 3,Dexterity (D): 3
Intelligence (I): 4, Mage (Temple of Khaine) group 38
Starting Equipment: Halberd, Light Armour
• Starting Skills: Power of Shyish
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Nightcall?