Corsair

Re: SAU 19 Signup & OOC

Post by Calisson »

Is it over already? :shock:
Too bad, I had so much more to say. :(
<looking behind> Who insinuated I spoke too much? :evil:
Nah, can't be. :roll:

- ahum -
Thanks Tarbo for a very entertaining game, with hilarious situations described - and for perfect balance. :D
Thanks Sleekdd for having been a very challenging opponent.
I'm sure Telrunya would have been very dangerous, too, and Drainial was probably expelled nothing too early either.
Thanks Nelmeer for excellent roleplaying, apreciated.
Thanks Meteor for playing patiently till the end and allowing roleplaying time before cutting decisions were made (or not).

And, last, thank you Belial, my partner, for undergoing with me the huge task to make the tower's admi... er, I mean,
thank you Belial for outstanding roleplaying and great sport attitude in the game. 8)

Well, that was my first SAU. Learned a lot (will I take that into account, that's another story).
Wishing to see more of the like. :P
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Telrunya
Shade

Post by Telrunya »

Read. Wall of text. Eyes bleeding.

That's nearly seven hundred words in a single sentence? Wow.

More to the point, thanks for hosting the game, Tarbo. As usual, the story was very well-written, entertaining, and with enough small twists to keep it interesting to read. And I really liked the setting and set-up as well! I hadn't been on this site for a couple of years, I think, but one of your SAUs is a good reason to come back :)

Thanks to everyone for making this game what it was!
Sleekdd
Highborn
Location: Belgium, the only country where surrealism is a way of life.

Post by Sleekdd »

Well, that was a tight game!

I'd like to voice my appreciation to the excellent group of players. Much of the SAU depends on the players and I must say that it was fun the participate in this installment. That said, I'd like to single out Calisson and Nelmeer who, as first-timers, not only managed to add their own colour to the game but also managed to be pivotal in the ending. I really enjoyed the characters and the humor that came with it.
Of course, the reliably fun Drainial, Telrunya and Belial can't be left out either. A SAU just isn't the same without them. :D

And finally, I'd like to thank Tarbo for hosting the game, writing the entertaining (if not hilarious) stories and his signature wacky-yet-disturbingly-human take on life.
Belial
Modest Member

Post by Belial »

Whelp, we didn't haul it home this time, Callison, but we'll get them next time :D

Thank you all for a good game, thank you Tarbo for hosting it(damn, it was good to play again), and thank you Calisson for being a great partner with an impressive ammount of strategic ken.

Congratulations to the winners: Especially Nelmeer. First timer, deciding vote, this win was yours.
Meteor
Executioner

Post by Meteor »

Nelmeer must be a natural at this game!
What's mine is mine, What's yours is mine.
Now that we understand each other, lets get down to business.

Jacks -Shade
- WS 5 - - S 3 - - T 2 - - D 6 - - I 5 -

Equipment
Short Sword, MC Long Sword*, Dagger, RxB & RHB [20/10] MC Shade Cloak, 4 Throwing Daggers, 3x Healing Vials, 451C, [3]Dark Venom, [4]Unseen Chains, Food, Dark Steed- Spike

Skills
Basic Stealth, Awareness, TWF, Suithenlu Khythan, Ride

Magic Item
Eye of the Jabberwock

*Magical properties possibly imbued
Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Post by Tarbo »

Aw, thanks for the praise, guys and gals. Glad to see you enjoyed the game, and that the first-timers rolled into it so well! :)

Telrunya wrote:Read. Wall of text. Eyes bleeding.

Oh, I'll write a parting statement. And it will be the most glorious statement you have ever seen!
Nelmeer
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Nelmeer »

Ah, I forgot to post here! Thank y'all for an immensely entertaining game -- especially our two infiltrators, who played so skillfully they had me hedging until the end, and Sleek, who rang that bell at a pinch and saved my petite derriere. :) And -- it goes without saying -- Tarbo, whose writing and humor is a constant object of admiration. I made a lot of mistakes, but I also learned a lot, so I really hope there's another SAU in the future!

Virtual hugs for everyone!