The Barren Hills (UK)

Talk about all aspects of the Nemesis Crown summer campaign here

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Darinael, we have no finalized plans yet for the stone. I had an idea, nothing more, which now in fact won't happen. When anything is decided, it will be posted up here.
Fingol23
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Fingol23 »

To lighten the mood it looks like we will have won the The Meeting of the Winds
WIP First War Against Chaos Expansion
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t= ... e7da5c4719

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Skills: Basic Stealth
Items: Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Shade Cloak
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

That's one good thing. :D
Fingol23

Post by Fingol23 »

That was quick also I have finished my take on Lisa and Rackeith's first meeting

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

I noticed. That was good.

Also, since you are our boss, would you like to have a go at the synopsis I mentioned (page 9 of this thraed)? Please, we need one.
Fingol23

Post by Fingol23 »

Yeah sure I'll do it but if anyone wants to add anything just PM me.

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Eck. Sorry, I forgot I'd asked. i've already got somthing up on warvault.
If you want to add anything to it, feel free.
Fingol23

Post by Fingol23 »

I have decided to permit the forcees of chaos acces to the city of Tor Thana as they search for the curse of nurgle. however they are not allowed in the citadel of Vulus without Rackeith's explicit permission.
Drainial I was wondering if you wanted to write up some fluff about the alliance as your character is the most suited to being an emisary to the forces of chaos.

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Sabbad's on it. And i've given him Drainial's name, and a brief description.

I'm ahead. ;)

Oh, and good decision chief. The Asur are doing good, but chaos is in first. the Leigon will win us the day.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Will do, though a meating with the forces of nurgle could be unpleasent (those guys smell realy bad)
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Fingol23

Post by Fingol23 »

Look forward to reading it. Anyway in light of the week two report I have tried to turn it to advantage. As the empire's main fluff goal in the Barren hills this week is to rescue the slaves we captured I have come to an agreement with Wissenlander for empire players to mention in their batreps that the slaves are constructing defences at the Tor.

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Giladis
Corsair

Post by Giladis »

And how should they do it when currently Tor is in the hands of FOL?
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Not just yet. But I agree, best to just leave it as another groups work
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Giladis
Corsair

Post by Giladis »

Cool stuff.
Lordanubis
Dark Rider

Post by Lordanubis »

I am starting to think that it is time that the loyalists asserted themselves a little in this coalition. Not to the point of switching goals, but by my count we make up nearly half of those fighting in Tor Thana and getting precious little credit for it. I do not suggest a change of leadership, but a more appropriate selection of lieutenants would be a sign that Fingol/Rackeith remembers his origins.

(Speaking purely IC, although I suppose it is equally applicable OOC... No offense meant at all to Tilmann who has been doing admirable work for the cause.)
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Hmm. What about Gaunt being the one who came up with the battle plan? The problem is, we have many rebel characters written up, but only two loyalists. If you want to put somthing together about your guys, It would be easier to mention you. Otherwise, we wouldn't know what to write.
Tacitus
Cold One Knight

Post by Tacitus »

Personally I'm all for being one of those people who sits around at the back going unoticed, but while still having an impact (it makes life easier for me and for anyone doing background).

I'm just going to focus on games atm, 2 easy wins against HoC and Empire coming up =)
- The Black Host (Druchii) - 47/17/5
- Shamblin' Horde (VC) - 9/2/2

Working on - 10k of Druchii (Done) / 3k of Vampires (250 left to go) / 12k of Tau (Done)
Fingol23

Post by Fingol23 »

I think it is time to do what Druchii do best and cause some confusion by assasinating enemy leaders. basicly when you write fluff try and metion that your main target is an enemy leader by the name of.
I will co-ordinate attacks on the dwarfs and if he wants lord Anubis can lead the attack on the high elves.

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Lord malek
Beastmaster

Post by Lord malek »

Hey just a quick re cap on how we loyalists assert themselves?? who is the loyalist leader? i cant seem to find the info reading back.

Haven't given much thorught to my fluff but im using my druchii character I always use in my games Lord Malek of the house of Kaleth.

A young druchii noble last son of his fathers house. A house which has fallen in favour with Malekith due to poor assassination attempts and unsecsessful slave raids.

Malek has pledged himself to the witch kings service to redeem his house in anyway the Witch king sees fit.

He has continued to serve for the past 50 yrs and is known for his reckless nature and daring charges with his Nauglir Malice and his personal knights into the heart of his enemies. He now serves his king in hunting down the reble druchii and sowing the Witch kings seeds of destruction in the old world.

so far 3 wins 1 loss with another win to report just want to know what to include in my fluff this time. played Council of war against the high elves and slaughtred her!
Last edited by Lord malek on Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

so far 3 wins 1 loss with another win to report just want to know what to include in my fluff this time. played Council of war against the high elves and slaughtred her!

Which side were you? attacker, or defender?

Attacker=High elf fortified position, that you took by suprise. Their reinforcements were no use

Defender=Chaced into a building by a HE force, .reinforcements arrived though, and won the day

(I played the same scenario eariler)
Lordanubis
Dark Rider

Post by Lordanubis »

It would be my honour, although slightly ironic given that my first game will be 3000 points against Dwarves on Tuesday.

The loyalists never chose a particular leader. I'm suggesting that it is time that we took a more important role in the war given the balance of numbers.
Last edited by Lordanubis on Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

In other news, the Empire seem likely to be about to fight the Asur. Have a look

http://www.warhammer-empire.com/theforu ... 198313#new

An Elf doesn't ask a human anything. If they want someting they should come and ask and they better be polite at doing it.

This is our land from which we only temporarely pulled our forces out to more important battle grounds. Now that we have resources to return here and our agendas are concentrated here why should we ask humans ( who are completly inferior to us ) to grant us what is allready ours.

I know that our great empire might be in a decline but I for one shall not bring it any lower by asking permission form the Keigh-mon. Reapproachment with the dwarfs placed enough strain on our pride but at least the Dwarfs are worthy as the second speakers while men are uncivilised barbarians that in their dilusion believe themselves to be the greatest nation in the world. Was it not fore those acursed kin of ours they would be now nothing more than a challening game for our nobles in the overseas estates.

So speak not of such things.

If we see fit to contact the Empire we will do so but not as beggers but as superiors.

So speaks the Admiral!

OOC: At the moment Empire can do nothing to prevent us or the dwarfs in their goals and any post war action would just destabilise the entire region into a worse state than now. The Empire will have to learn to face it that Elves and Dwarfs have decided to use their might to secure this past of the world, lay back and enjoj the benefits.
Lordanubis
Dark Rider

Post by Lordanubis »

I notice that you were the one who informed the Empire of that. Nice work Tilmann.
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

I wasn't even manipulating them. I told them what was going on, provided a link, and left. No maipulation, it ends badly. (vis, daft)