Party time

Talk about all aspects of the Nemesis Crown summer campaign here

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Party time

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Warhammer-Empire cordially invites you to a Party in the Great Forest!

Festivities begin on the 27th of June, and will continue as long as guests can remain standing.

The main feature of the event will be a Grand Treasure Hunt, with the winning participant being awarded the legendary Nemesis Crown. Carved from pure warpstone, the Crown is the must have fashion accessory this year, both stylish and comfortable it can grant the wearer either enternal domination or damnation.

Other festivities include the always popular dwarf tossing and ogre wrestling events, with music provided by the ever entertaining Wyrdstone Witch Elves.

Food will be provided, as well as a good supply of Bugmans' Finest Ale. Ogres are reminded not to eat the other party guests.

Be sure to enjoy yourself - and please, don't trample the halflings.
Morvai
Malekith's Personal Guard

Re: PARTY TIME!!!!

Post by Morvai »

Tilmann Spyri wrote:Festivities begin on the 27th of June, and will continue as long as guests can remain standing.

So it’s like a dance competition, and the last one standing is crowned Lord of the Dance?
Masters of Mischief (NC background)
The Black Blades (DE). W: 2 D: 2 L: 1
Mr. anderson
Dark Illusionist

Post by Mr. anderson »

aahm, does this have any.... sort of point ???
When I think of something witty, I shall put it here.
Lyhne
The Dane

Post by Lyhne »

Could you please inform us of the point of this thread, for as far as I can see, there isn't any.

And next time, don't write the title in capital letters, and leave out those exclamation marks...

-Lyhne
Mod.
+++Team Mulligans +++
Rorkie wrote:
Rork edit: Caps hurt my eyes. Don't hurt my eyes. If you do, I will hurt your soul.
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Just a little joke that's been doing the rounds. The W-E guys thought it'd be a good bit of stress relief.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Stress relief? You get stressed by warhammer? Its a hoby its suposed to relive stress in its self.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

I don't, but some people do...

Hay, I find it weird too. But some poeple have been geting really stressed over this campaign. Basides, before all else, it's a harmless joke.
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Daeron »

Beer! Dwarftossing! Witch Elves in public with their hands on a music instrument instead of a poisoned knife! What more can a Dark Elf general wish for?

Hmm.. perhaps some slave-torture and sacrifices? I'll bring the altar! I'm sure Warhammer-Empire can miss a few crewmembers ;)
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

And as a special guest... A famous orchestra just returned from a world tour... Mengil & The Manflayers!
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

I'll bring the punch! *spikes punch*
Plus we get to see the new movie by Mengil manflayer called 'Brother, Were art thou? Oh yeah, on my back!'
Saldrimek Xenan - WS6 / S4 / T3 / D5 / I3

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Inventory: Amulet of Darkness, Poison Vials x7, Deadly Poison Vials x8
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 163
Skills: Ambidexterity, Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting, Ride
Class: Khainite
Fingol darkwater
Witch King's Envoy

Post by Fingol darkwater »

Khelmor wrote:Plus we get to see the new movie by Mengil manflayer called 'Brother, Were art thou? Oh yeah, on my back!'

Sigged :lol:
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

cheers :D
Saldrimek Xenan - WS6 / S4 / T3 / D5 / I3

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Inventory: Amulet of Darkness, Poison Vials x7, Deadly Poison Vials x8
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 163
Skills: Ambidexterity, Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting, Ride
Class: Khainite