High handed Dawi

Talk about all aspects of the Nemesis Crown summer campaign here

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

High handed Dawi

Post by Tilmann spyri »

For all UK druchii. This was on the brewery.

The elven city of Tor Thana contains a powerful anti chaos device – “The Heart Stone of Tor Thana”.

The “Heart Stone” has been responsible for purging the foul taint of warpstone within this region, with the ruination of the elven city the Heart Stone has started to malfunction and the region has degraded into the state that it is today.

Objective at Tor Thana:
1. The Asur must take and hold Tor Thana.
a). We are sending half our Ogres to aid the Asur in capturing the city.

For our Ogre mercenaries, your battle targets are Tor Thana and the Giant’s Tump. Alternate between these two sites when you post a battle report.

B). The major bulk of the Dawi forces are still to target the Giant’s Tump. If you have a Dark Elf opponent post the battle at Tor Thana. You must include fluff about this being a joint attack with our Ogre mercenaries and aiding our High Elf allies. Also include fluff about the grateful Asur commander giving your Lord lost Rune Lore. – (See below)

The High Elves have agreed that in exchange for this help they will give us lost Rune Lore pre-dating the “War of the Beard”, when Asur & Dawi shared such knowledge. This is a token of their appreciation and to further cement our alliance.

At this stage I don’t know if the Empire or Bretonians are also involved. They have much to gain from this joint venture.

Empire will send the “Hunters of Sigmar”. This gives the Hunters of Sigmar further exposure and a fully functioning Heart Stone will transform the region back to its forming "I swear too much" state – “The Green Hills”.
Brettonians will send their Knight Errants. If the Asur can re-activate the Heart Stone, the Brettonians will settle the newly transformed landscape. Allowing them to acquire new fertile lands.

Here comes the map:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/ ... n/Tor2.png

This is a major fluff story line for the Empire, Ogres, Brettonians, Asur and Dawi. We are trying to re-activate the Heart Stone.
So for week 2 we help the Asur capture the city
For week 3, if things go to plan our Rune Smiths aid the Asur in re-activating the Heart Stone.

BlackThorn

So. The dwarfs have got us turned into just more mindless antagonists for the "grand FoL". No refrences to any of our fluff, our plans. I am... well, you can guess.
Tacitus
Cold One Knight

Post by Tacitus »

Excellent, finally a good fluff target for my anti-dwarf games <insert maniacal cackling> and it'll teach them to class Druchii as just another bunch of bad guys!
- The Black Host (Druchii) - 47/17/5
- Shamblin' Horde (VC) - 9/2/2

Working on - 10k of Druchii (Done) / 3k of Vampires (250 left to go) / 12k of Tau (Done)
Fingol darkwater
Witch King's Envoy

Post by Fingol darkwater »

I'm showing this to the vampires and chaos mortals ASAP. Then I'm going to refer them to Fingol23 and co. then y'all can set up a narrative to counter this.

Don't worry, the grass-fairies will soon see what true subterfuge looks like 8)
Druchii Discussion and History mod

Behind every mask, is a man
who can't live in his own skin.
He lives by the flask.
He bathes in his past
and dies of his own sins
Kaihlik
Cold One Knight

Post by Kaihlik »

I have voiced my displeasure over at Bugmans Brewery. I'm with you what the Dwarfs have done is not fun for us after writing 52 pages of background (it would be more but I need Maelstroms bit before adding the rest) to be mentioned as "the Bad Guys".
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Well thats just great. Its not like we put out something about there being gold in the baran hills! Bloody beardlings!
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Guys, If we thrash Stunties and co, I've got a little plan that they will regret. Share and ahare alike as it were. :twisted:
Kaihlik
Cold One Knight

Post by Kaihlik »

Looks like the Guys at W-E are helping the Asur as well. Carl Von Clausewitz the commander of the Empire troops in the area (I think) says that they will send an army in support of the high elves. Luckly I know the guy so he is unlikly to ignore our fluff like the Dwarfs. I think he is also banking on registering victories against me for this but he doesn't know I will be away next week so I won't get much of a chance to play him :twisted:.
Fingol23
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Fingol23 »

Whats the plan Tilmann, PM it to me if it is secret
WIP First War Against Chaos Expansion
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t= ... e7da5c4719

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Skills: Basic Stealth
Items: Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Shade Cloak
Carl von clausewitz
Slave on the Altar

Post by Carl von clausewitz »

Greetings Druchii,

If I may introduce myself. I am clausewitz from W-E, aka Carl Von Clausewitz for the Nemesis Crown campaign. (and occasional opponent of Lord Kaihlik Rashia ;) )

The commander of the Empire forces in the Barren Hills is Lord Graf Veldemere (Veldemere); and Rupert Ironside (Tostig) and I are advisors (or Regional commander and sub-commanders if you like).

We were approached by Blackthorn from Bugmans asking for our assistance in the Dwarf plan. For the record not everyone on W-E was in favour (see the thread http://www.warhammer-empire.com/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,74/topic,17170.0 ). After some discussion it was decided that Carl should lead an expedition to Tor Thana in response to the request.

As Lord Kaihlik Rashia says I can include some DE fluff in reports. Though as you can see I'm new here so I am not familiar with the background you have written. It is not my intention (nor am I aware of any such intention on W-E) to stifle other communities fluff efforts. Some of our generals routinely have made mention of other (and opposing) factions fluff so if there is something you want mentioned let us know.

As for next week Lord Kaihlik Rashia.. you can run but you can't hide :twisted:
[/code]
Carl Von Clausewitz, Military Adivsor to Helstrom's 4th Talabheim Irregulars.
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Good to see you.

Fluffwise, all we really want is quite simple. Blackthorn has us all over the city. This is not what we've got atall. We've got smaller independant "War-bands" from many races (eg, players not involved in the wider story) in the city itself. They should be your principle opponents.

We are in the fortified gatehouse, and will be launching raids, so fighting us occasionally is fine but encountering us En Masse is out. We are just a small force, and if the oagers or elves (both of which we've got down as being there in large numbers)encounter us, We'd get squashed. The Gatehouse evans that up, and gives us a way to survive for the duration of the campaign.

This way, we can all compete for the McStone, and we can also finish our battle with the HE when this fight is over.

Is this OK?
Fingol23
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Fingol23 »

Just a few basic bits of fluff that you can use: the commander of the Druchii forces is Rackeith the Exiled our army name is Khaladh Oriour Har.
WIP First War Against Chaos Expansion
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t= ... e7da5c4719

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Skills: Basic Stealth
Items: Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Shade Cloak
Kaihlik
Cold One Knight

Post by Kaihlik »

Was part of a Mega Battle involving Clausewitz today and the side I was on won, it was poorly organised though and the winner was decided by the store manager. We are going to get together and record it as a minor victory to me and write some fluff that will make sense and hopefully increase the chance of us getting mentioned.
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Yay. Have a look at this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/ ... Tor2-1.png

Blackthorn has just drawn this up. It's our actuall position. He listened to us in the end.

now, we've just got to win. ;)
Tacitus
Cold One Knight

Post by Tacitus »

Ah, its good to see that the fluff is running smoothly (even if the battles aren't).
- The Black Host (Druchii) - 47/17/5
- Shamblin' Horde (VC) - 9/2/2

Working on - 10k of Druchii (Done) / 3k of Vampires (250 left to go) / 12k of Tau (Done)