server question

Discuss console and computer games here, including GW Universe computer games.

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Akimoto
Noble

server question

Post by Akimoto »

I haven't play war in lik... half a year, and i literraly just paid for another month, finished updating, and the oceanic servers are unavailable. Can someone please tell me that they are just being upodated... please... and if that's the case how long till back online?
Yori Temel -- group 22

WS5 / S4 / T5 / D4 / I4

Equipment - Repeater crossbow, double-bladed spear, Light Armour, Heavy armour, helm, spiky vambraces, (stored: Zukhil sword, Shield)
Skills - Awareness, basic heal
Other: 1831gc, The Dragons Eye Amulet, Talisman of light, Healing Talisman, 15x healing balms, boots, gloves, woolen cloak, hatchet, backpack, rope, a Flint and Tinder, bedroll.
Dalamar
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

Post by Dalamar »

There should be information on the launcher. And if not on the website. It never takes longer than a couple hours.
7th edition army book:
Games Played: 213
Games Won: 114 (54%)
Games Drawn: 33 (15%)
Games Lost: 66 (31%)

8th Edition army book W/D/L:
Druchii: 36/4/16
Alton00
Slave on the Altar

Post by Alton00 »

I haven't play war in lik... half a year, and i literraly just paid for another month, finished updating, and the oceanic servers are unavailable. Can someone please tell me that they are just being upodated... please... and if that's the case how long till back online?
Test king testking
Training 640-461
Exams 000-780
Material 70-646
Red...
Generalissimo

Post by Red... »

Dalamar wrote:There should be information on the launcher. And if not on the website. It never takes longer than a couple hours.
"While all answers are replies, not all replies are answers. So answer the question."

Don't be a munchkin?

I am an Extraordinary Druchii Gentleman
Nightcall
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Nightcall »

Only servers that are left now are Badlands (US) and Karak Norn (EU). You find most Oceanic players roll on Badlands, although the game's population is split well across both servers. UK players tend to go more for Karak Norn, but I have my Destro on Badlands with Order on Norn (gathering cobwebs).
Casaythe Blackstorm - Warrior (Corsair) - Group 22
Skills: Awareness, Endurance
Equipment: Short Sword, Glaive, Medium Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Repeater Crossbow, clip of bolts [11/20], 405 gold, Talisman of Darkness, Tool Kit, 2 months' rations
Stats: WS4, S4, T5, D3, I4

Mod, Group 38