Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising, invalid product code, help?

Discuss console and computer games here, including GW Universe computer games.

Moderator: The Dread Knights

No one
Noble

Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising, invalid product code, help?

Post by No one »

As the title might suggest I'm having trouble installign DoW: Chaos Rising, my steam and windows live and everything inbetween where I might have to enter the cd code to activate4 the game all give the same message: invalid product code.

I went back to the store, got another key and went back home to try again...same problem, so do any of you have this same problem or know something I can do?

I'm really frustrated by now :evil:
'with hatred all things are possible' -Malus of Hag Greaf-

"3/4 of games are won by deathstars. Copy this into your signature if you still use real tactics to win"
Macknight
Beastmaster

Post by Macknight »

are you logged on in steam, i know they ask me to re-enter the password a week back as i didnt play any games for more than a month; are you a hacker? you may be red flagged for your steam account if you are; the keys also need to be entered exactly as they are(case sensitive maybe, O could be a 0(zero) etc)
"It's hell of a thing to kill a man, you take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna."

Lord of Gluttony, former active member of the 7.
No one
Noble

Post by No one »

I'm no hacker, I log in regulary and I triple checked all the characters in the key, so that's probably not the problem, I'm going to call costumer service and see if they can help me.

thanks anyway

EDIT: shame on me!! really, I called customer services and they asked to try a V instead of an U, DOH!!
this tread can be closed, it worked.

I'm really ashamed :oops:
'with hatred all things are possible' -Malus of Hag Greaf-

"3/4 of games are won by deathstars. Copy this into your signature if you still use real tactics to win"