Dawn of War 2!

Discuss console and computer games here, including GW Universe computer games.

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Svarthofthi
Executioner
Location: Within the nightmare twists and turns of Hag Graef.

Dawn of War 2!

Post by Svarthofthi »

You guys! Druchii! We must join together! List your handles and such and join up! Being that its the most wonderful game ever crafted.

TheMetalogist. Trueskill 25
Last edited by Svarthofthi on Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I have heard the call to power! Who of you can say you'd dare tread the same path as I?"
Masked jackal
Noble

Post by Masked jackal »

Black Friday100. Old username, but I can't find a function to change it, so there you go. :/
8th Edition Druchii War Report:
W/D/L: 30/1/15
http://www.freedomstudios.net/boredlife/boards/index.php?sid=18db5076e750fafca78c5ae7ed86bab3
Bored Life: Forum for RPs and general discussion in need of new blood. PM for details.
Svarthofthi
Executioner

Post by Svarthofthi »

Haha, yeah there is a way to change your handle but it costs money. Course it's a good name so there is no rush to change it :)
"I have heard the call to power! Who of you can say you'd dare tread the same path as I?"
Mmmmk
Slave on the Altar

Post by Mmmmk »

MMMMK44

I played lots of team games before the expansion came out, but I've since become sick of random teammates :/

So I play head to head now.

I play mainly eldar at TS24 or so, though I've beaten a few TS27's... and eldar are considered one of the weaker races so I'm not too bad, If I do say so myself :p

Anyway, if you guys are up for some 2v2 or team games give me a shout. I can play all races except for Chaos, really.
Svarthofthi
Executioner

Post by Svarthofthi »

Moar! MOAAAAR! I know there are more of you out there. Let us band together and turn this game to our own ends.
Holt
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Holt »

Im holtkmoq on there, dont go on too much though.
Want some tips on controlling those frenzied units? http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=71791&highlight=