Castles an Online strategy game

Discuss console and computer games here, including GW Universe computer games.

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Timofeo
Trainee Warrior

Castles an Online strategy game

Post by Timofeo »

Castles is a game of strategy based in a fantasy world where players take control of Heroes who lead armies to various continents that the story takes the game to. Heroes control Ships, Wizards, Scouts, Catapults, and all manner of warriors.

Players create thier own units, kingdoms, and design thier own Heroes.

The game is about to start it's fifth run of the game based in Flavfjord a Bountiful land that has yet to be fully explored. The newly born gods have just started to stake thier claim on new followers.

The new gods have gathered in the lands of Flavfjord to what end no one knows, but what is certain is the carnage that will follow.

If you would like to join: there is room for two more kingdoms. So if you register now you'll have the once in a lifetime opportunity of being a kingdom - which means everlasting glory!

(Also I would like to tell anyone who calls this advertising, I know it technically is but its not to a site that costs money and I dont get paid anything since its just a forum, but I post this because this game is great for warhammer players)

and Here is a picture of the current map for Game V
Flavfjord

Belial
Modest Member

Post by Belial »

Moved to Video Games.