Roleplaying a Druchii in Oblivion

Discuss console and computer games here, including GW Universe computer games.

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Kieranfoy
Slave on the Altar

Roleplaying a Druchii in Oblivion

Post by Kieranfoy »

Like the title says, I'm intending to RP as one of our dear, dark elves in the fantasy game Oblivion, which is one of the few computer games I play. Why? Mostly because, as modd-able as it is, I'm able to play almost anything in it.

So, I was wondering: are there any other Druchii fans here who play Oblivion and would be interested in Drcuhii-flavored mods?

I know there's already a sorceress robe and Druchii dagger mod (both wonderfull) so does anyone have any ideas regarding what else could be made?
Gnosis
Hard, but Fair

Post by Gnosis »

This should be in the video games subforum, I think. As for specific items, do they have repeater crossbows yet?
Count them:

Painted in 2013: 500
Painted in 2014: 600
Painted in 2015: 854
Kieranfoy
Slave on the Altar

Post by Kieranfoy »

Well, it's not a Warhammer video game, so I figured it counted as off topic.

And there's a crossbows of Cyrodiil mod that adds crossbows (they probably work funny, but to be fair working around the game engine limitations is never easy), and it probably doesn't require that you spend two minutes reloading after every shot.
Belial
Modest Member

Post by Belial »

Video Games is for all Video Games, no matter genre :)

Moved it for you.
Hansleonard
Corsair

Post by Hansleonard »

There might be some skins mods that adds more Druchii-like Dark Elves in the game.
Other than that i would suggest just looking around the interwebs for some item mods, maybe some quest-mods that adds more for you to play around with.