Greetings!

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

GeoffDiGeoff
Slave (off the Altar)

Greetings!

Post by GeoffDiGeoff »

Hi everyone,

I'm Geoff (pronounced Jeff, not Gee-off), 32, and I live near Camberley UK, the Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire border :) I work full time as a QA Manager, and have 2 kids (4 and 7).
I played 40k as a teenager, and had some high elves back then too. Late in 2013 I started collecting Dark Elves, and playing small games against a friend of mine. I like to paint when I get time, but I'm not very good.
I also collect *ahem* Wood Elves *ahem*... apparently I have a thing for pointy ears!
I currently have about 3000 points worth of Dark Elves, and as I still only ever play my one friend, I'm only up against Orcs and Goblins or Ogres, and only between 1k and 2k really.
After lurking on these forums for quite a while, I decided it was time to sign up and contribute!

So yeah, hi :)
direweasel
Malekith's Personal Guard

Re: Greetings!

Post by direweasel »

Hi! :)

No need to apologize for having a Wood Elf army, I had a Lizardman force for many years before finally selling it off a few months ago.
Chinese Relativity Axiom: No matter how glorious your triumphs, nor how miserable your failures, there will always be at least one billion people in China who don't give a damn.

Apocalypse Drow! Plog: http://druchii.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=75360
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Post by Amboadine »

Hello and welcome to the forum. Not so worried about the Wood elves, but this QA manager thing.....bane of my life :)
GeoffDiGeoff
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by GeoffDiGeoff »

Haha, guessing you're a developer then? :)
Alcidas
Trainee Warrior

Post by Alcidas »

Hello and welcome!!
flatworldsedge
Chosen of Khaine

Post by flatworldsedge »

Welcome!