Nagarythii noble Elyeva introduces himself

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Elyeva
Slave on the Altar

Nagarythii noble Elyeva introduces himself

Post by Elyeva »

I, Lord Elyeva, serving under Alith Anar am here to find an alliance. Before the Phoenix King died, nobody cared about Nagarythe. This treachery forced us to look oversea, to our kin who fled long ago from our lands. I do not come to seek justice for what has happened in the past. I ask to force an army to travel to new places in the world to settle colonies, just like Malekith did once. There will be no high or dark elves, just Nagarythii.
Will you raise the banner of the raven once more?

I am a player from the Netherlands, used to play High Elves and Tomb Kings. Because of the new Khaine book I am going to include some Dark Elf units to my army. I will read much in the tactical corner and I will study armylists ands battle reports. All to find out what units fits best in my existing High Elf army.

So, that is basicly me. I am glad to meet you all!
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Re: Nagarythii noble Elyeva introduces himself

Post by Amboadine »

Hello and welcome to the forum.
All are welcome, even those newly converted to using Druchii in their list.
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Daeron »

The banner of the Raven? Hm. The Raven Riders still ride for the Eternity King and might respond to such call. Of course Nagarithii are most welcome here. We were kin once, when by the tip of our spears the world was spared from Chaos and by our sword was the fate of our world decided.

I will.. grudgingly.. avoid the subject of rulership over the Nagarithii and the legitimacy of Alith Anar's claim to the crown of Nagarythe.
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
T.D.
Killed by Khorne
Killed by Khorne
Location: Hinterlands of Khuresh; The Lost City of the Angels

Post by T.D. »

Welcome!

You will enjoy yourself here :mrgreen:
OldHammer Advanced Ruleset
- Adding Tactical Depth to Your Favourite Tabletop Wargame