Asrai stranger in disguise.

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

NonnoSte
Slave (off the Altar)

Asrai stranger in disguise.

Post by NonnoSte »

Hi everyone,

I've been mostly an Asrai player for the last two years (with occasional games running High Elves).

In this time my wife collected something around 3.5k pts of Dark Elves (because there are naked chicks kicking armoured men's butts) and painted them much better and much quicker than I could do with my army.

Now that all the races are being reunited in our forest, I thought to give a try to Druchii as well.
What's more, I'm entering some competitive environments lately and, since painting is usually rated in the scores, I know I'll do much better with my wife's army, if for no other reason than painting quality (I'm really not that good).
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Re: Asrai stranger in disguise.

Post by Amboadine »

Welcome, good to see you have finally embraced your true King,
Would be great to see some of your (wifes) models in the painting and modelling forum when you have time.
NonnoSte
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by NonnoSte »

Well, yes, I'm among those who tolerate with not too much discomfort the invasion of our glades.

Anyway, as soon as I'll have some pic available, I'll make.sure to post them. She's now working on a Black Dragon.
T.D.
Killed by Khorne
Killed by Khorne
Location: Hinterlands of Khuresh; The Lost City of the Angels

Post by T.D. »

Welcome to the forum!

& sorry about the entry difficulties (if anyone reading this has had problems registering, they should be resolved. If not, drop us an email).

Looking forward to seeing your Druchii 8)
OldHammer Advanced Ruleset
- Adding Tactical Depth to Your Favourite Tabletop Wargame