Greeting fellow people of Naggarothh!

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Kojootti
Slave on the Altar

Greeting fellow people of Naggarothh!

Post by Kojootti »

Hello everyone!

Just a little bit of myself first. I started playing fantasy around a year ago with dwarves and played with those lil' people till end of the year. Dark elves got my interest in January of this year and I have been loving them ever since. Models look amazing and you have so much more variety than dwarves. Grass definitely looks "greener" on this side of the world. I am playing with a small circle of friends and we just do it with fun in mind, not really competetive. Allthough Dark elves have been rolling from victory to victory so far. :D

I joined this forum to get and find tips to improve my playing and maybe enter the world of competetive playing. Hope to have good times in here and last but not least: Dark elves Rulez!
T.D.
Killed by Khorne
Killed by Khorne
Location: Hinterlands of Khuresh; The Lost City of the Angels

Re: Greeting fellow people of Naggarothh!

Post by T.D. »

Kojootti wrote:Dark elves Rulez!

That was my motto going through secondary school :twisted:

(My poor misguided friends did not agree with me at the time, but the power of Dark Elves in this day and age may make them think again :mrgreen:)

Enjoy the forum!
OldHammer Advanced Ruleset
- Adding Tactical Depth to Your Favourite Tabletop Wargame
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: Greeting fellow people of Naggarothh!

Post by Calisson »

Welcome to D.net :)
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}