DarkSky enters the fray

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

DarkSky
Corsair

DarkSky enters the fray

Post by DarkSky »

Hi everybody,

after looking at the beautifully painted armies of a long-time friend and a few hours of glorious battle reports the Warhammer fever stuck with me. Soon the first few battles with one of his armies followed and the wish of an army of my own arised. As I like mobile and aggressive forces I quickly decided on taking up the Druchii banners.

For now I have mostly played versus my long-time friend from school who leads his armies of the Empire, the Lizardmen and the cowardly High Elves into battle, but there are some nice folks at the local Games Workshop where I battled versus Warriors of Chaos, Orcs and Goblins and the Vampire Counts. All in all, this makes ~15 matches, so I am still very much a newbie.

After lurking on the forums for quite some time and enjoying the detailed battle reports and tactical discussion, I decided to finally register. I also plan to show my still developing skills as painter and general, but it may take some time 8)
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: DarkSky enters the fray

Post by Calisson »

Welcome DarkSky to D.net! :)
Good choice with DE. Let's see how it becomes with the announced 9th edition coming.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
T.D.
Killed by Khorne
Killed by Khorne
Location: Hinterlands of Khuresh; The Lost City of the Angels

Re: DarkSky enters the fray

Post by T.D. »

Welcome!

DarkSky wrote: cowardly High Elves

Get stuck in :killed: :killed: :killed: :twisted:

& tell us all about it :mrgreen:
OldHammer Advanced Ruleset
- Adding Tactical Depth to Your Favourite Tabletop Wargame