New to Dark Elves

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Flam1ng0
Slave on the Altar

New to Dark Elves

Post by Flam1ng0 »

Hi everyone,

Just to introduce myself, I'm Flam1ng0 and I am a new player to the Dark Elves. I have existing forces of Ogre Kingdoms and Wood Elves, and I tend to favour small point value games over big ones, due to them being easier to fit in to my hectic work schedule. That said though, I absolutely love large battles as they feel super-climatic as a result!

I get absorbed into my armies and their exploits (I have a unit of Ogres that I have kitbashed extensively to reflect their earned reputation and favour for stomping the living daylights of a mate's Empire army!), and the Dark Elves will be no different! I have already planned them to be a raiding force for a Southlands campaign, meaning Corsairs, exotic flora and fauna and plenty of treasure! Hopefully they will walk all over the rival forces of Lizardmen, WoC and Vampire Counts!

I look forward to sharing their exploits with you all!

Regards and well wishes,

Flam1ng0.
Lokhir
-..v_v..Lokhir Fellheart
-..(--)..Conqueror
..U( )U.of Ind
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Re: New to Dark Elves

Post by Amboadine »

Hello and welcome to the forum. Looking forward to hearing you regal their exploits.
DarkSky
Corsair

Re: New to Dark Elves

Post by DarkSky »

Welcome to druchii.net!

Hope to see some of your painted models and read about the exploits from your raiding forces!
My Blog containing battle reports and painting updates: https://bleaklegion.wordpress.com