MeuhMeuh's New Druchiis

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

MeuhMeuh
Slave on the Altar

MeuhMeuh's New Druchiis

Post by MeuhMeuh »

Hello there !

My name is Arthur, I am 25 and from France. I've been around the hobby for quite some time now but never really involved until last summer where I started my dwarf army, and played a lot of tournaments the past year.

I now that the 9th is around the corner and it isn't the best time to start a new army, but I got some elves in boxes since january and the other day I couldn't resist the urge to paint some. The thing is : I enjoyed painting them so much I decided to start the army anyway, and nevermind for the 9th. I got mostly HE models but I plan to paint/convert them into dark elves. It follows the fluff anyway. I'll try to make a painting log around here when I'll have the time.

Anyway, I got some tournaments incoming after the summer, that will be played with 8th edition rules, and I wan't to play Dark Elves there. This leave me the whole summer to paint ;)

This is pretty much it, see ya around ! :)
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: MeuhMeuh's New Druchiis

Post by Calisson »

Bienvenue MeuhMeuh!
D.net can become addictive, too.
Looking forwards to seeing your conversions.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Re: MeuhMeuh's New Druchiis

Post by Amboadine »

Hello and welcome to the forum.