Dreactor92

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Dreactor92
Slave on the Altar

Dreactor92

Post by Dreactor92 »

Hello everyone !

I'm Dreactor92, previously leader of the Tower of the Tenebrous Agony of the black guard and after finishing my service in the Black Guard, I received the Lordship of the Black Light Tower (situated between Har Ganeth and Karond Kar) from the Witch King's own hands. I have been playing Druchii for 13 years, and they are my only army in Warhammer Fantasy. I just fell in love once I discovered them and since them, I've leaded dozens of battles in the name of the Witch King.

For my personnal situation, I come from Switzerland and am 22 years old. I have a huge Space Marines force and another Chaos Space Marines army for Wh40k.

My army is a big mix of old and new units, as it evolved in 13 years, but I pretty much love the new units and raised new forces in order to spread the terror in the Chaos Wastes and Ulthuan (as my friends own Chaos or High Elves).

I discovered the forum by chance, I'm on Bolter and Chainsworld and once just thought "hey there should be a forum on DE" like I had never thought about it before (I know, stupid, but stuff like this happens, and now it is corrected !) and here I come, mega glad to find the immense sum of knowledge you guys have ammounced !

Looking forward to reading a looooot of stuff and to debating it with you !

Cheers brother, and may the Dark Mother be with you (and even more if I discover you are not loyal enough to our King... ;-) )

Dreactor92
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Re: Dreactor92

Post by Amboadine »

Welcome finally to the forum :)
DarkSky
Corsair

Re: Dreactor92

Post by DarkSky »

Welcome to the forum!
My Blog containing battle reports and painting updates: https://bleaklegion.wordpress.com