I have returned!!!!!!

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Valekith
Slave on the Altar

I have returned!!!!!!

Post by Valekith »

I havent been on this website in about 12 years i was Valekith Heir of Malekith i beleive. Anyway now that Total War warhammer 2 has been released im all baout the Druchi again. I was thrilled to see this website was still operational however im shocked that their is not a section for warhammer total war or am i just missing something. Anyways its good to be back and all hail Slaanesh.
Lord Drakon
Malekith's Best Friend

Re: I have returned!!!!!!

Post by Lord Drakon »

Valekith wrote:I havent been on this website in about 12 years i was Valekith Heir of Malekith i beleive. Anyway now that Total War warhammer 2 has been released im all baout the Druchi again. I was thrilled to see this website was still operational however im shocked that their is not a section for warhammer total war or am i just missing something. Anyways its good to be back and all hail Slaanesh.

Welcome! That would be great as I love the Total War series but don't have a good enough computer yet. You could already start one I guess and when there is activity expand it.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Welcome back!
Website operational.
However, community is splitted between many different gaming interests, basically only modellilng is a common concern.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Valekith
Slave on the Altar

Post by Valekith »

Very well, so what the heck happened to warhammer i watched a few youtube videos basically GW was going broke so the skaven nd chaos destroyed the world and all DElves were eaten by Slaanesh. So in Age of Sigmar are we still around?!?!
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

There was a strange series of campaigns, the End Times, where WH plot made progresses.
During these times, the Elves reunited - basically, Malekith won!
But at the end of the last book of that campaign, the world was destroyed, Chaos won.

This was the end of the game WH and the setting going along with.

But Sigmar survived, and a new world was recreated, much more high fantasy than the previous one, going along rules much simpler than WH: this is Age of sigmar.

Some players liked.
Many players disliked AoS fluff or too simple rules.
Some of them stick to WH in various editions.
Some of them moved to other games such as Kings of War.
Some of them created "The 9th Age", to replace WH with a similar game with much more balanced rules, its own fluff, and the guarantee that no commercial whim would blast the game or the fluff again.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}