Hello!

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Lord_Ashenwyte
Slave on the Altar

Hello!

Post by Lord_Ashenwyte »

Hey everyone! I joined the forum a while ago but never really posted. Dark Elves were my first army that I started(And promptly ignored :P ) back in 2015 , and even though three years later I've started many other armies and game systems, the Dark Elves have still been appealing to me. I'm more of an AoS player as I prefer the simplicity of the rules and the AoS scene here is quite chilled out, so my resurgent Dark Elves are going to be based on a core of the Daughters of Khaine along with their allies in the Realm of Shadow. Look forward to posting more here ! :)
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: Hello!

Post by Calisson »

Hello and welcome!
Activity has become low here, but there are AoS fans lurking daily.
Do not hesitate to post your experiences.

Also, the painting part of the forum is a bit more active, being interesting no matter the game played.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Jolemai
Executioner

Post by Jolemai »

Welcome :)
Red...
Generalissimo

Post by Red... »

Welcome :)

D.Net is less alive than a tired out zombie these days, but there’s lots of good old material (and periodic trolling by posters who put up historical encyclopedia articles for no apparent reason) and who knows, maybe you can spark the rejuvenation of the site!
"While all answers are replies, not all replies are answers. So answer the question."

Don't be a munchkin?

I am an Extraordinary Druchii Gentleman
cultofkhaine
Chief Cultist
Chief Cultist

Post by cultofkhaine »

Welcome - always glad to see new members - post some photos of your army in P&M for us when your done!