Greetings fellow dark elves!

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Makareth
Slave (off the Altar)

Greetings fellow dark elves!

Post by Makareth »

Hello!
I first discovered this site while looking for an online community thing for people who like dark elves in general. Then I found this, and it's really cool!
I haven't actually played Warhammer, I'm just a fantasy finatic who loves anything elven!
I have read some of the fluff about the druchii, and it was pretty interesting.

I'm a writer and artist, and when I need inspiration, I go brows pictures of medieval weaponry. Blades are my favorite! :)
I know that this site has been kind of slow recently, but I decided to sign up anyway.

Hope you all are having a great day!
I can bring you in warm, or I can bring you in cold. That is the way of the hunter.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: Greetings fellow dark elves!

Post by Calisson »

Welcome Makareth! :D
Indeed, Druchii.net is now mostly used as a repository of superb creative ideas of the past, for those who remember where to look or those patient enough to dig.
Sometimes, you'd see a few newcomers and old timers alike, rarely for intense discussions.
For my part, I spend the best of my free time on www.the-ninth-age.com/, but I show up here daily.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Makareth
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Makareth »

Thanks!
It's always cool to see new and old people on the same website. :)
I can bring you in warm, or I can bring you in cold. That is the way of the hunter.
Lord Drakon
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Lord Drakon »

Welcome! I am also lurking, but very active on T9A. I will likely share battle reports here again for those few around.