Colours of Nagarythe

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Filiprobin
Slave on the Altar

Colours of Nagarythe

Post by Filiprobin »

Hi, i have a little question. Does anybody know, what were the colours of Nagarythe, when Malekith ruled there? (on uniforms, banners, etc.) Or where can I find it?.
Thank you
"An arrow does not hear your screams. It does not turn aside for pity or for gold. Do not waste the breath - it will be your last."
Hainzy
Dark Rider

Post by Hainzy »

Hey mate!

I think the colors are black and silver from what I can remember.

Read the Malekith book as it has several refrences to the army of Nagarythe.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!
H :twisted:
You can take your vamp lord on zombie dragon, 48 graveguard, blackcoach, 3 wraiths, 2 units of dogs and your 3 units of 10 piddly zombies and shove them up your f&$%ing a$$.....

Worst game of warhammer I've ever played.....

"3/4 of games are won by deathstars. Copy this into your signature if you still use real tactics to win"
Filiprobin
Slave on the Altar

Post by Filiprobin »

Yeah, it helps a lot, thanks!
But which book you mean?
"An arrow does not hear your screams. It does not turn aside for pity or for gold. Do not waste the breath - it will be your last."
Hainzy
Dark Rider

Post by Hainzy »

The book is actually titled MALEKITH.

It's book one of the Sundering and it's part of the TIME OF LEDGENDS series.

I you check out the Black Library website it'll give you a brief synopsis of the book.

Here's the address:

http://www.blacklibrary.com/

Cheers!
H :twisted:
You can take your vamp lord on zombie dragon, 48 graveguard, blackcoach, 3 wraiths, 2 units of dogs and your 3 units of 10 piddly zombies and shove them up your f&$%ing a$$.....

Worst game of warhammer I've ever played.....

"3/4 of games are won by deathstars. Copy this into your signature if you still use real tactics to win"