The Temple of Khaine

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

High serraphim
Slave on the Altar

The Temple of Khaine

Post by High serraphim »

Grettings,

After a long absence from GW games, I am looking to start a Dark Elf Army, themed around the Temple of Khaine. I am however hitting a roadbloak when it comes to fluff on the Temple and its followers. I know that there is little mention of them inside the Malus books (still need to pick those up). I was hoping that there are some internet articles that I could peruse while coming up with model ideas.

Thank you all for your assistance.

P.S: I have seen, and am greatly inspired by GeOrcs Dark Elves.
Rogue-gladiator
Dark Rider

Post by Rogue-gladiator »

I don't know of many internet articles that are outside of Druchii.net... I would suggest looking over the history section, the army lists related to the Temple of Khaine, and maybe the Flesh and Blood campaign forum. Also look over the Druchii.net monthly magazines- they have a lot of interesting information in them. The Malus Dark Blade Book Warpsword is the best source of information on the temple of Khaine and Har Ganeth. Lastly, look through any editions of the Dark Elf Codices you can find- it may give you ideas on making units like the Brides of the Burning Blood (7th edition) and Ghorganash's (spelling is bound to be wrong) Blood Drinkers (6th edition).

A great source of art to inspire you for the temple of Khaine would be the concept art section of the Warhammer Online website (www.warhammeronline.com). I am positive that is where Georc got his inspiration for his Khainites.

That's all I can suggest.