Treasure Horde Board Game

Discover the age-old techniques of painting...

Moderators: Layne, xFallenx, cultofkhaine

Forum rules
Remember that picture file size should be no larger than 256KB.
For the full Painting and Modelling rules, visit [url]http://www.druchii.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27440[/url]
cultofkhaine
Chief Cultist
Chief Cultist

Treasure Horde Board Game

Post by cultofkhaine »

I thought I would share this with the community.

This is what has been distracting me from painting Dark Elves for a while now. I have almost completed making the board game.

Check out the website and let me know what you think - your input would be most appreciated.

https://www.treasurehorde.com
cultofkhaine
Chief Cultist
Chief Cultist

Re: Treasure Horde Board Game

Post by cultofkhaine »

No comments on my board game :(
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Shame since it looks that you have put a lot of love into that project.
But the affluence at D.net is at its lowest.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Red...
Generalissimo

Post by Red... »

It looks fun, but a few comments (if I may):

- It looks very much like Heroquest. I assume that is what you were going for, but I guess it made me wonder what made your game worthy of purchase rather than just getting that game instead? You could potentially make that clearer up front - what does this have that is substantially different or addictive over Heroquest.
- What your game actually looks like and plays like felt a bit buried. You have a LOT of text and images giving the back story to the game and the characters etc, but what I really want is more screen shots of what the game looks like on the Home Page. Yes, you have the youtube video, but a lot of people won't play videos because its time consuming.
"While all answers are replies, not all replies are answers. So answer the question."

Don't be a munchkin?

I am an Extraordinary Druchii Gentleman
Bobba Looba
Corsair

Post by Bobba Looba »

Sorry you don't get a lot of attention on this site. It has some very low traffic these days.

As far as the game goes, it actually seems pretty neat. As Red says, it looks and feels a lot like HeroQuest, but that is a good thing.
It seems like a perfect gift for one or two of my friends.

I'd be interested in the differences with HeroQuest, but also in the price and shipping possibilities to continental Europe.
On the GameCrafter it is listed as 'not for sale' at the moment.

Cheers