Psychological Warfare....

How to beat those cowardly High Elves?

Moderators: Layne, The Dread Knights

Kiwi
Beastmaster

Post by Kiwi »

Baffled wrote:Didnt he wonder where that 360pts would be coming from? Ahwell some people are too lazy to count. I sometimes add up my opponents army in my head quickly to see if he has a crazy amount of magic items, which is usually either a scary weapon or save.

You should try it in a game under 2000pts and see if you can trick him. BTW were you already at your char limit with characters in play? or at least full up in lord choices? Im just wondering how bright he is :lol:

-kieran

It was 2500pt game and I had 3 lvl2 sorc on the table and no lord, so I was covered with the lord choice, it's hard to add up an entire army in your head.
Sneaky the ii
Assassin

Post by Sneaky the ii »

I play normally with sorcerres level 2 and a noble.

Talk about last turn decisive moments. On a tournament I was playing, on my last game i had to play against skaven. On and on came the rats, on the last turn I was down by 300 points more or less. I had a unit of dark riders on the rear of his units. he had placed one a unit of normal skavens two engineers, the standard bearer and the army general. I charged the unit from the rear and was able to win by 400 points
And you thought it couldn´t get any worse...