NORDBERGBRUCHE FALLS, BREDER ON THE VERGE! July 22 Orders

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

NORDBERGBRUCHE FALLS, BREDER ON THE VERGE! July 22 Orders

Post by Underway »

1) Lustrian Legion: WE ARE LOSING GROUND PEOPLE!!!! WE HAVE DROPPED A %, HIT THEM HARDER!!!! IGNORE ALL OTHER TARGETS IF POSSIBLE AND KILL LIZARDS!!! MALEKITH WANTS FROGLEGS IMPORTED TO ULTHUAN!!

2) Corsair Chaos Enslavers: The constant raids have made the Forces of Slannesh extremely weary of extra guard duty. You guys are doing an excellent job as todays fluff explains that the forces of Strykhar are essentially useless. Keep hitting them for now. Perhaps it will soon be time to move when they finally cross the bridge, but until that time you are the only defenders of this bridge. The CoLA have essentially ignored it. Good work and keep them held there. We are definatly having a big impact in the campaign here.

3) Black Ark Raiders: The attack on Bohsenfels was a disaster, the skaven joined in and still it increased in CoLA control by a % point. I think we can make a bigger impact in the campaign if we help chaos along at Breder today as it is below 50% CoLA control. So hit Breder today, hopefully it will fall soon and we can share in the glory.

Excerpt from the Bloodshade times article, Archaons war in the East:

With the fall of Nordburgbruch and Lenkster within two days it looks like Archaon is finally figured out which end of the Slayer of Kings is the killy bit. His forces are ravaging and pillaging the countryside. However a large army of Dark Elves are there as well, and they are focusing their attacks on the town of Breder.

Lord Sobek is leading the charge and is quoted as saying "Damn those holes, just pour oil down them and light them up! That will smoke out those stinking humans!" Hopefully this tactic will work as Breder is full of holes burrowed into the mountainside, and to send troops in would be costly in Druchii lives...
Last edited by Underway on Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zurvidol
Cold One Knight

Post by Zurvidol »

Play as many as possible scenarios from Warhammer Skirmish Attack the Temple. I think that it can change sth and help Strykar or whatever is his name...
Sin have only the begining, never the end -Polivios Dimitrakopulos
Sobek
Lord Commander of the General Staff

Post by Sobek »

Simple and to the point. Get 'em! :mrgreen:

(It's been a long day at work, I'm feeling a bit silly)
Nakaii
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Nakaii »

@Underway

Personaly I play with lizardmen sa my firs army, and i will do everything to stop DE forces at Lustria.

Lizards are cool.

At first i was playing Wood Elves but i change army to Slann's force.

I will make my best to keep tresures and artefacts under children of fallen goods temple cities.

DE going to lose thi war :twisted: