SUB-CAMPAIGNS FOR DRUCHII!! (ALL READ)

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Phoenix14
Warrior

SUB-CAMPAIGNS FOR DRUCHII!! (ALL READ)

Post by Phoenix14 »

Druchii Lords,

First of all, congratulations are in order, for I have been researching into the sub-campaigns (ours in particular) and have heard that we Druchii have posted over 3,000 wins altogether! Again, well done!

Unfortunately though, this is not enough. We only hold the campaign by 4% (52%-48%), which may not be enough. So, I am calling that all Druchii followers take a day or two to go and post wins in the sub-campaign. Just a few short days of posting there can shift the percentage considerably in our favour, and then we will be able to hold it for the rest of the SoC. I know that many Druchii in here support the defenders as well as the attackers, so I am calling for a temporary truce between the two factions so that we can unite under the common banner for our common interest. Drop all hate for the other and let us turn to face the new enemy, just for a few days.

All responses, wether for or against this idea, would be greatly appreciated.

Phoenix14
No retreat, no defeat...
Alex c
Resident Beastmaster

Post by Alex c »

First of all, we got this information several days ago already, you might want to read some of the posts here that say as much before posting the same topics.

Secondly, while it would be nice for more reports posted at Lustria, we are restricted to only posting results there when we beat Lizardmen opponents. For those of us with no Lizardman opponents, this is a problem. I'm sure as many people here as possible are posting their wins against Lizardmen on the sub-campaign. In fact, it is in the orders from the commanders here anyway...

Just a friendly "letting you know" message.

PS. I hope by your following statement, you aren't encouraging posting false results:

So, I am calling that all Druchii followers take a day or two to go and post wins in the sub-campaign. Just a few short days of posting there can shift the percentage considerably in our favour, and then we will be able to hold it for the rest of the SoC.

Or are you?
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
- Albert Einstein.
Soteks chosen_
Warrior

Post by Soteks chosen_ »

I really hope these wins you are talking about are real.
For the Light !
For the Old Ones !!
Prince of shadow
Noble

Post by Prince of shadow »

I hope everyone have sportsmanship and dont post fake reports.
Man who fought bravely die quickly, while man who cower and run live to fight another day
Lucien
Warrior

Post by Lucien »

Well see the thing is Juniour that u actually have to be in battles. Posting fake ones is worthless and in ym personal opinion pretty disgusting. I know DE are supposed to be rotten but that doesn't mean we are as players. As a guy who has racked up numerous wins and posted them all and has a loyal friend who plays Lizzies and it happy to post a loss, I personally find the idea disgusting and disrespectful

I personally am sick of hearing from people saying we have to do better and post more it is ridiculous. Look at the original worldwide campaign Armageddon. It was illustrated in that campaign that simply have one side against another withh ultimately probably only give an outcome of 50/50. To really make differences it requires various battle fields ala Middenheim. Unfortunately it is impossible to do so in a sub-campaign. This is especially when only 2 races (3 army types) involved.

I never expected much movement. It just isn't possible unless every player of one race is a walking brain-fart.

Thanks anyway... (insert sarcasm here)
For I am Lucien... SOC Lord of Battle
Nightblade
Warrior

Post by Nightblade »

False results. Bleh. When we shouldn't even play in the first place. I've heard the rumorus that the lizzies cheat, but I haven't even heard an inkling about the druchii being sneaky about it until now.
MOD EDIT: removed large image

Kalar Nightblade
Guardian and Retainer of House Nightblade
"My foes die. Accept or perish."
Belakith
Shade
Location: Got lost in a vortex in the middle of the chaos wastelands

Post by Belakith »

I'm not going to cheat vote but I am going to play against some lizzies tonight in a 3000pts battle. put it this way: my army mainly consists of chaos warriors, cold one knights, chaos knights and lots of xbow men. My CoS is going to be having a big barbaque by the time the sun goes down!
The Druchii will one day destroy the Highelves, and the Witch elves bathe in thier blood. All those that are faithful to the Druchii shall be rewarded.

Are you faithful??
Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

Post by Underway »

I just want to make perfectly clear that I have and never have in any way encouraged fake posts. Cheating in any way is not acceptable behaviour and it is dealt with in the same vien as spying. All the warhammer sites are against it.

That being said I don't thing that Phoenix14 was asking anyone to cheat. It is probably a case of not understanding the reporting mechanism properly in the Lustrian context. However if you are winning battles and not reporting them SHAME ON YOU! Support your race and report such things.

Look at the original worldwide campaign Armageddon. It was illustrated in that campaign that simply have one side against another withh ultimately probably only give an outcome of 50/50. To really make differences it requires various battle fields ala Middenheim. Unfortunately it is impossible to do so in a sub-campaign. This is especially when only 2 races (3 army types) involved.

Ahhh it is good to see old veterans of campaigns bygone. Lucien is entirely correct. I wish that GW had allowed us a little more leeway like in Middenheim in Lustria but as is we have no control over where our forces are deployed or where they strike. So we will have a close to 50/50 win loss ratio, mainly because the Lizardmen and DE armies are closely matched in power. Thank god for the revision otherwise things would probably be much more in favour of the Lizardmen.
Soteks chosen_
Warrior

Post by Soteks chosen_ »

I am not accusing the Druchii of cheating at all. I think they are doing very well against us. I cant assure you that all the lizardmen players dont cheat worldwide, but the TVP strongly disgraces anyone who thinks of it.
For the Light !
For the Old Ones !!
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Post by Valtor the tainted »

Underway wrote:I just want to make perfectly clear that I have and never have in any way encouraged fake posts. Cheating in any way is not acceptable behaviour and it is dealt with in the same vien as spying. All the warhammer sites are against it.

That being said I don't thing that Phoenix14 was asking anyone to cheat. It is probably a case of not understanding the reporting mechanism properly in the Lustrian context. However if you are winning battles and not reporting them SHAME ON YOU! Support your race and report such things.

Look at the original worldwide campaign Armageddon. It was illustrated in that campaign that simply have one side against another withh ultimately probably only give an outcome of 50/50. To really make differences it requires various battle fields ala Middenheim. Unfortunately it is impossible to do so in a sub-campaign. This is especially when only 2 races (3 army types) involved.

Ahhh it is good to see old veterans of campaigns bygone. Lucien is entirely correct. I wish that GW had allowed us a little more leeway like in Middenheim in Lustria but as is we have no control over where our forces are deployed or where they strike. So we will have a close to 50/50 win loss ratio, mainly because the Lizardmen and DE armies are closely matched in power. Thank god for the revision otherwise things would probably be much more in favour of the Lizardmen.

all those not reporting battles should go to the altars
Perversions of Pain sweep through your mind
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Post by Valtor the tainted »

Soteks Chosen_ wrote:I am not accusing the Druchii of cheating at all. I think they are doing very well against us. I cant assure you that all the lizardmen players dont cheat worldwide, but the TVP strongly disgraces anyone who thinks of it.

im sure both sides cheat everybody has assholes on there team no matter what its just how people are
Perversions of Pain sweep through your mind
Onyx paladin
Assassin

Post by Onyx paladin »

Though I do think that openly showing displeasure and/or disgust at cheaters will likely influence some people of the more shady persuasion to not take that extra step...
"Khaine only embraces death, while the Cult of Pleasure embraces life and all of its aspects. I often wonder how people have trouble choosing between the two."

~Lady Xaniphera, preistess of Slaanesh
Noble korhedron
Empire General

Post by Noble korhedron »

Show some respect,Slave.Some of us think that Chaos overrunning the entire Old World is bad for the Durchii.I agree.That said,we could do with more posts in Lustria.Maybe if only DE players attacking M'heim post there for the next couple of days.Then we'll trip up Archaon here in the Empire.
Regards,

NK.

http://ulthuan.net/forum
http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/index.php
http://warhammer-empire.com/theforum/index.php
http://www.bartertown.com/trading/index.php

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.
Phoenix14
Warrior

Post by Phoenix14 »

Well, it seems that I didn't make myself too clear, and thus all the confusion has arisen...

I play against Lizardmen nearly every day in small battles, simply because my brother has them and loves to be beaten. What I was getting at was that most of my DE playing friends are playing against lizardmen, but then not posting in Lustria, instead fighting in Middenheim. Seeing this I figured that it may be possible that many other players are doing this, feeling that attacking or defending Middenheim is more important that taking Lustria.

That is what I meant to say, and I am sorry for all the confusion.

Phoenix14
No retreat, no defeat...
Alex c
Resident Beastmaster

Post by Alex c »

Phoenix14 wrote:That is what I meant to say, and I am sorry for all the confusion.

Well, we usually get several "post results against Lizardmen" posts a week, as well as it being in the "orders" sticky at the top, so be assured that we are trying our best to make people aware of how important it is.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
- Albert Einstein.