Urgent message to Lonicera

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Darkprincess
Chosen Babe of Slaanesh

Urgent message to Lonicera

Post by Darkprincess »

Letter to Lonicera from Mistress Kylirel;

My Lady, it is with gret joy that I offer you most satisfying news. Several days ago , a small force of loyal Devotees were able to gain access to the guardhouse of the Temple of Ghrond, and recovered the Artifact you had requested. Mine is not to reason why this small stone tablet is regarded by you to be so important, however, given the great riches that are kept in the Temple, but it is on its way to you now under heavy guard, and with the good will of Slaanesh, you will have it in your posession by the time you read this.

I have done as you asked and not informed anybody else of the recovery of the Artifact. We left none alive in the guardhouse and encountered little resistance upon our escape. Quite obviously, they did not know that this item is so important. The fact that we took some treasures but discareded them during our escape should make them believe that we had failed in our mission.

We were assisted in our escape by a unit of Sam'aan Devoted. While their help was indeed valuable, I cannot completely eliminate the feeling of discomfort at having these cultists so close by. Their allegiance is questionable at best and treacherous at worst. I will feel much more at ease once we are free of these undesirables. I know not what they are doing this far north. It is indeed rare to find their kind on this side of the Sea of Malice.

One of their number did, however, tell me of the Khainist infidels suferring great losses at the hands of the Asur in the south. This news is welcome as I feel that we may have found an unwitting ally in the Asur, as they force the infidels to divide their forces.

I understand that the Sam'aan are fighting alongside the Khainists at the Wrath Gate, and I feel that our enemies may not easily distinguish friend from foe. Those cultists are as likely to torture the Khainists to death as they are the Asur.

Your devoted mistress, Kylirel

Khyrkhan Belalakh !
The Dark Princess
High Priestess of the Cult Of Pleasure

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh
Erotic nighmares beyond any measure
And sensual daydreams to treasure forever
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Dear Lady Lonicera,

I have but sad news for you. Me and my sister's force have searched the surroundings of your tower for any intruders or unfatithful believers, none had been found. Our scouts have not found a single piece of track since our departure from your welcoming home.

We have travelled far and wide, but it seems like all forces of the temples have left these sacred areas. I do not know what had scared them away, but my mission (of which I will not derrive in here, in case this letter gets on wrong paths) have not met any hindrance.

I will keep you updated, my dear Lonicera, and any encounters will be reported so that you know what is happening around you.

Your faithful servant of the cold norths,
The Daemonwhisperer