Druchii.net Store?

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Dragon9
Assassin

Druchii.net Store?

Post by Dragon9 »

I know something's in the works, but just as a suggestion, has anyone thought about using CafePress?
"The dark elves have everything cool. They are pirate blood cultist ninjas riding dinosaurs and flinging magic. They're metal. They're the most metal race out there, rivaled only by Warriors of Chaos. They bring a cauldron of boiling blood onto the battlefield. You don't get much more metal than that." -- Mostlyharmless on Warseer

My Blog: A Small World - My Life in Miniatures

Image Image
Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Post by Dark Alliance »

What does that do then?
Dungeon_god
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Dungeon_god »

Cafepress handles your store for you-might want to contact them, although I don't know if they handle international (outside of the USA)
Arickrol
Dark Rider

Post by Arickrol »

What sort of stuff would the store be selling? Are we talking items with Druchi.net logos and stuff on them or are we talking actual Warhammer stuff? Like minis and paints and other supplies? If it sold a combination of both warhammer related stuff and things with Druchi.net logos on it (t-shirts, mugs, posters, stickers) it'd be cool. Here's a further thought, this is like an Alpha thought so it isn't really thought out much, but what about allowing people who post in the Trading Post to put stuff up on the store for sale. Druchii.net would take either a small flat fee for the stuff going there or a small percentage of the final selling price. People would not be compelled to put stuff in the store (i.e. they can still just post in the Trading Post) but the store would have some benefits for them. Also, what about giving members who've donated $$ to Druchii.net (a minimum would have to be set, like say 5 or 10 bucks) can get a discount on all stuff they purchase from the store. Like say 10 or 20% off would be a decent discount to give. That would further incentivize the usage of the store. I know if I got a discount and there was gaming related stuff on the store I'd use it. I do most of my gaming purchasing online anyway (through Warstore for example) but to help out a good place like this, I'd be willing to divert some fundage from Warstore to here to get some stuff.

These are just some ideas and I definately think you mods need to look them over and forward them up the chain of command.
Chromiates Warhammer Forum...yes we protested GW's new online policy.
Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Post by Dark Alliance »

Ideas duly noted. I think there is definitely mileage there :D
Arickrol
Dark Rider

Post by Arickrol »

Dark, I appreciate your reply. Having an endorsement of my ideas from a person like you, i.e. someone I respect, is always a good thing. Hopefully others will like my ideas and only be able to improve upon them.

BTW, I would do what your signature says and playtest the Grand Petition but I don't play Druchii so I cannae. I could, however, attempt to run down Druchii with my Chaos Undivided/Tzeentch or shoot projectiles at Druchii with my Dwarven weaponry but I don't think that would help me. Would it?
Chromiates Warhammer Forum...yes we protested GW's new online policy.
Z'gahn
The Touch of Death

Post by Z'gahn »

i like the idea. we could also ask sabol designs (www.saboldesigns.net) to make druchii terrain to sell in the store. and/or ask them to make some of those armytransports with the druchii.net logo.