The Sons of Colchis - A History, Part 1

All aspects of Warhammer 40K, from general discussion through to army lists, tactics etc etc.

Moderators: Drainial, The Dread Knights

Yaj
Cold One Knight

The Sons of Colchis - A History, Part 1

Post by Yaj »

-oc- Sorry this took so long! and its still a work in progress. note all events take place after Lorgar's chastising from the Emperor.

I'll add dates later.

The Year of our Glorious Crusade -

'We have been ordered to put an end to the xenos entrhalled of Hosin and whilst I have no doubt that we will prevail against such wretches. It is the manner of our orders that concerns me. We are to acheive victory within one day of our arrival and whilst it is not my place to question my lord, glory to his name, it seems to me that we such pathetic people would be of a need to know the glory and majesty of him'

- Captain Rufal Argos, Commander: Nineth Company, Nineth Chapter

'Operations took less than four hours to complete and though it saddens me that we could not bring the holy word to these people. I do not believe we would have been heard. Current estimates place the death toll at little over half the population, our losses are at zero'

'Brother Karmi of third squad is to be reprimanded for faliure to maintain his plasma gun which resulted in the injury of said Brother along with Brothers Gaios and Jareq. Brother-Sergeant Traigo is to be reduced in rank for his failure to maintain his squads battle readyness and leadership of the squad will be undertaken by Brother-Sergeant Rolin of first squad untill I can decided upon a replacement for Brother-Sergeant Traigo'

'We are returning to the fleet. I am informed that the journey should require no more than two weeks travel through the warp'

'We have been within the warp for precisely three weeks, two days and seventeen hours according to the ships and my own chronometers although I suspect they are not functioning correctly. Navigation informs me that we seem to have become becalmed not unlike an ancient saling ship with no wind to move it'

'Some of the human crew have begun to report seeing phantoms or hearing strange voices. I know the affects the warp can have if a ship remains within for any length of time. I have placed the company at battle readyness'

+ Sub-Report +

Whilst perfoming my duties in name of the Emperor, blessed be his name, I came across a warrior not unlike that of the legion of the Khan. he wore armour of grey like my own but I did not recognise him and when I approached he was no longer there. I shall report to Chaplain Yergoz for it would not do for me to loose my mind.

-oc- more soon, all comments welcome.
'A stand can be made against invasion by an army; no stand can be made against invasion by an idea'

- Victor Hugo 'Histoire d'un Crime'

Yaj