WH40K is a Conspiracy!

All aspects of Warhammer 40K, from general discussion through to army lists, tactics etc etc.

Moderators: Drainial, The Dread Knights

Edwinsmith
Trainee Warrior

Post by Edwinsmith »

Humans have killed and loved killing for thousands of years, gamesworkshop is just giving us what we already know and love.

Our society is so messed up because we have a clash of instinct. The social instinct to fit in and appear 'normal', clashing with our origional instinct to kill, shag and eat. We are basecly just advanced animals.

Like it or not but its the murderers and rapists who are normal and the rest of us who are living a lie. ;)
Anchanrogar
Corsair

Post by Anchanrogar »

I suspect even the murderers and rapist are living a lie, hell if everyone wanted to go back to nature it'd be irresponsible to live past 50 let alone amass more wealth than your neighbough.

Her desire for peace and equality is all fine and good, but it seems wierd to me that she opposes what is an obvious outlet (cant really bring myself to say use javascript:emoticon(':P')) for all that excess brain power we have. I can honestly say the average mundane day doesnt give me a lot to think about.

Unless the aspiration is to have a world full of bored but peaceful people? seems a contradiction, unless drugs or forced labour are involved. Her desire to close off elements of thought processes and fiction than her own also contradicts her desire for freedom of thought... pretty amusing stuff.
A man without tea in him is incapable of comprehending either truth or beauty.
Ensis ferrae
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Ensis ferrae »

BadHatHarry wrote:Yet more of the same on her rambling blog http://thinkorbeeaten.blogspot.com/

I expect she will be receiving a takedown notice from GW's lawyers for the copyrighted artwork & website images.
Or not. Best counter to this kind of attention whoring is to ignore it.

WOW... i actually read through some of that... stuff... and i think that i am amazed that she hasnt been locked up in a mental institution.

Truth be told, ask basically every soldier, sailor, airman or marine in ANY 'civilized' Country's military, and he/she will tell you that war ISNT glamorous, killing ISNT "fun" or any other pretty description you would use for your favorite sunday afternoon activities. Most of us who have been in Iraq or Afghanistan, and see some sort of real action come back bearing those mental wounds and scars.

Really, i think that if politicians, and nut-jobs with a blog want to "fix" the world of its problems, perhaps they should start with getting parents to actually give a rats tail-end about their kids. Or, if so many of them would just not get married until they are VERY sure about the person they are getting with, thereby reducing divorce rates. Those 2 things would go a long way to "fixing" the country/world.