[plog] Kaic's first army

Discover the age-old techniques of painting...

Moderators: Layne, xFallenx, cultofkhaine

Forum rules
Remember that picture file size should be no larger than 256KB.
For the full Painting and Modelling rules, visit [url]http://www.druchii.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27440[/url]
Kaic
Slave (off the Altar)

[plog] Kaic's first army

Post by Kaic »

I have started constructing my first army and have the first two models painted. My wife often paints some of my minis (she likes the hobby side, but not the game). So, when I post her minis I'll point out which ones she painted and which ones I painted (it will probably be obvious since she's better than me).

This is the first time I've posted pictures to a forum, I read the rules and believe I followed them, but please point out if I did/do something wrong.

Here is my sorceress, painted by my wife.

anthalont
Shade

Re: [plog] Kaic's first army

Post by anthalont »

Firstly, congratulations on starting your first army and plog!

I envy you for having a wife who is interested in the hobby and looks like she is a talented one even :)

Now show us the model you have painted please :D
xFallenx
Malekith's Best Friend

Re: [plog] Kaic's first army

Post by xFallenx »

I think everything looks good forum wise.
Some advice concerning the sorceress, clean the flash before painting. Most models, metal, resin & plastic require some initial work prior to painting. Plastics & resin require mold line clean-up and metal needs the flash removed(the metal bit on the sorceress's staff tip). To this day I still miss things so don't despair if you miss anything.
Oct 2013-Current: 3-2-0