Waht team yuo should be on!

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Sheth_kynth
Black Guard
Location: Around that one place by the other place that is close to that one weird building...

Waht team yuo should be on!

Post by Sheth_kynth »

hey everyone i was at my local games workshop and we were al talking about how we al lhate the Cult of slaanesh list and chaos so i was asking if we could side on with the orks (which means we hate evryoen and kill ebveryone) they said yes so i think if any of you are true to the druchii you will do the same!!
Death To All Followers of Slaanesh!!
Alex c
Resident Beastmaster

Post by Alex c »

Propaganda messages concerning which side to join when 99.9% of people on this board have already decided?

What a crazy summer this is turning out to be ;)
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
- Albert Einstein.
Sheth_kynth
Black Guard
Location: Around that one place by the other place that is close to that one weird building...

Post by Sheth_kynth »

but dont you think it jstu makes sense to join the ork side b/c they can attacfk anyone they want no matter waht side they are on i see that as a druchii thing to do this is no propaganda!!!
Death To All Followers of Slaanesh!!
Mtucache
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Mtucache »

first of all this should be locked or deleted second of all you should really try to find the punctuation keys on your keyboard theyll really help others when theyre trying to read your super runon sentances also the druchii thing to do would be to kill the high elves but we cant do that so were stuck doing what GW has set up for us which is kill lizards if you want to kill anyone thats fine but thats not what the rest of the people on this site are doing

Kinda funny how even the most intelligent people can sound like a little kid when they type like that... isn't it?
Tayrod
Spawn of Slaanesh
Location: Over the hills and far away (ie: In Norway somewhere)

Post by Tayrod »

Well mate, for your sake I hope english is not your native language. ;) (or that your age consistes of a single digit, wich I would find extremely odd, seeing as how you are able to carry on inteligent conversations whit your local GW staff)

And sorry but I'v already decided 'waht' team Im on. Nice agenda though, should probobely have been brought up before evryone ran off and made COS listes.

and, join orcs? Druchii whit orcs? Think about it...
And the kneecaps connected to the ... *&¤%#% ... oh darn