New army

Have a question about the Warhammer rules? Ask them here!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Gibious
Highborn

Post by Gibious »

Do they eat fishmen as well?

hahaha

but the dissordily is a point to a point. lionesses hunt in a pack
...Well thats the end of my post
Angel of algebra
Assassin

Post by Angel of algebra »

The Pyramid Guard fluff wrote:They never speak due to a vow of silence and the only sound that accompanies them is the slow beat of their steady drum.

The Phoenix Guard special rule wrote:The Phoenix Guard fight in utter silence, bound by their magical oath. In battle their movements are accompanied by the beat of a solemn drum

hmm....;)

AoAlgebra :lol:
Deathrain-commander
Executioner

Post by Deathrain-commander »

Angel of Algebra wrote:
The Pyramid Guard fluff wrote:They never speak due to a vow of silence and the only sound that accompanies them is the slow beat of their steady drum.

The Phoenix Guard special rule wrote:The Phoenix Guard fight in utter silence, bound by their magical oath. In battle their movements are accompanied by the beat of a solemn drum

Yes it's based off Phoenix Guard. What of it?
Also some more stuff (spending lotsa time on da comp so I'll be responding fast.)
The Lion Riders mounts will be made up of Lionesses but the Champion might ride a mount with special statistics (haven't decided yet),
I admit that cats don't work well together (hence the herding cats) but I have no idea how to work in the amount of sleeping they do. Thoughts.
Gentlemen the stegosaur: Discuss.
Lording over a dead universe IS a lifelong dream of mine.
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=39077
The Catmen are upon us!
Lust
Executioner

Post by Lust »

AoA i dont think that really maters think of how much we have copied also cats do work well together just spar once and a while belive me my cates work well as a team with an occsinal fighting and only sleep durng the day cuz they are nocturnal
Seraphim
"The weak lose their freedom to the strong. Such is the way of the strong. And it is the providence of nature that only the strong survive. That is why I needed strength."
Kin'eleth
Executioner

Post by Kin'eleth »

Firstly, this is a really cool army idea. Also adding on to what Gibious said earlier, CATS HAVE NINE LIVES (mythically). Take that into account. maybe give them a 6+ ward, or 2 wounds each. I dont think they should have much if not any armour.
despair.com for all your demotivating needs!

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny..... (I think you know it by now)
Angel of algebra
Assassin

Post by Angel of algebra »

just want to clarify I wasn't criticising you for it, i was merely commenting on it. When I made my monkey army, (don't ask ;)), I made a unit based off the exact opposite of Phoenix Guard: Howler Monkeys! :D

anyway, back on topic, I think the fluff and rules work well, plenty of scouting units, cat burglars weren't as cheesy as I was expecting ;) lol

AoAlgebra :lol:
Deathrain-commander
Executioner

The nine lives thing would be kinda cheesy though I did incorporate it into the Lore of Cats (see below). Thanks for feedback and here is a couple spells and 3 magic items I made.

Spells:
5+ to Cast: Nine Lives
D3 rerolls
(more or less just Second Sign)

8+ to Cast: Cleopatra's Claws
Magic Missile. Range 24’. 2D6 S4 hits.

Magic Items:
Weapon: 100 points: Teeth of Cleopatra: This sword has the front teeth of dozens of Catmen who died in the defense of their land. This imbues the bearer with their strength and courage as well as allowing the sword to cut through armor easily.
Requires two hands to use and the bearer may not take a glaive. Adds +2 Strength, strikes last (except on the turn you charge) and ignores armor saves. In addition the bearer is stubborn.

Weapon: 65 points: Ogre slayer: This bow was made to help the Catmen slay the new invention of the Skaven, the rat ogres. Upon using it they found that it could have many other uses.
Fires like a regular longbow. Resolve a hit like a shot from a bolt thrower.

Weapon: 50 points: Claw of the Tiger: This sword is made from the claw of a giant Tiger that defended Lustria from invading Dwarves. Though it died in the battle from a cannon ball many more opponents have been slain by this blade which cuts through armor and flesh alike.
The bearer ignores armor saves.

Standard: 45 points: Rat’s Blood banner: This standard is dipped in the blood of dozens of Skaven. Its smell instills fear in the Skaven as well as driving the unit that carries it into a blood lust fueled frenzy.
The unit that carries this banner (including mounts) is subject to frenzy (even if Immune to Psychology). In addition Skaven units will fear the unit that carries the banner.

Costs are tenative and I am open to ideas for spells and items
Last edited by Deathrain-commander on Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Catmen are upon us!
Gibious
Highborn

Post by Gibious »

Teeth of cleo i think is a bit over powerd

orgre slayer is crazy sexy cool and also quite funny

claw is basily ruls of DE weapon

standard is reasonable

for spels howz bout a wail like a banshee
...Well thats the end of my post
Deathrain-commander
Executioner

I will take the spell suggestion into consideration. Anyway here is the fluff behind the Pride of Lions and the two monstrous mounts for the catmen

Pride of Lions: Exclusive to the Tribes that follow the path of the Lion, a group of Lions (also known as a pride) is a good thing to have. Alone these huge animals are capable of bringing down an armored knight. In groups of 10 to 20 they can easily wreak havoc among enemy lines. Their only downside is their lack of bravery. A well aimed volley is enough to send a group of lions running, despite the protection their thick skin provides.
Special rules: Thick Skinned: Lions have naturally thick skin which can deflect an arrow or a poorly aimed sword swing. Lions have a 5+ armor save.
ROAR!: Lions have an unusually large roar that can send even brave men running. Lions count as a having a musician for the purposes of deciding drawn combat only.
Horse meat: The main food for the lions is horse meat. When fighting horses their hunger will lend them unnatural strength but it is difficult to get them moving again. When fighting a unit mounted on horses (including elven and chaos steeds though not daemonic steeds) lions are subject to Frenzy and will not lose their frenzy, even if beaten in combat. Lions will not overrun after killing a unit of horses. Instead they will stay to eat the meat of the horses they killed. After finishing a unit of horses (either by pursuit or by casualties) a Pride of Lions may do nothing next turn as they are eating the fallen. The turn after that they may move as normal. Obviously if they are charged they will fight as normal; hunger is nothing if you’re dead.
Fast Cavalry: With no heavy riders to slow them down Lion’s move as fast as Panthers. A Pride of Lions is fast cavalry.
Surround: While the lion riders like to attack conventionally Lions on their own prefer to attack as they would prey, by surrounding it. If the Pride of Lions gets the charge then they automatically lap around.

Tiger: The largest big cat in the world the Tiger is not ridden by regular Catmen. It is ridden only by Lords, great warriors who have spent years building up their relationship with their tiger. They are among the most loyal and powerful mounts in the world, capable of jumping over ten meters, swimming across deep lakes and ripping apart entire units.
Special rules: Thick Skinned: Tigers are even thicker skinned than lions. They add +2 to their rider’s armor save and they have a 4+ armor save.
Swimmer: Tigers, despite their large size are expert swimmers. They suffer no penalty for moving through aquatic terrain.
Jump: Tigers are extremely good jumpers and they often leap into combat. Tigers may make a flying charge.

Cat Dragon: One of the strangest and rarest beasts that serve the Catmen is the cat dragon. No one (not even the Catmen themselves) are sure how this colossal mix between a large cat and a dragon came into being. After serving the same tribe for years the Cat dragon often evolves to fit the tribe it is with.
Special rules: Breathe fire: The Cat Dragon (like many dragons) has the ability to breathe fire. This is a strength 4 breath weapon. Hits from it count as flaming.
Attributes: Like the Catmen who ride it the Cat dragon often adopts the abilities and attributes of its rider or tribe. If you are using a clan army then the Cat Dragon’s rider must have that clans attribute. Also the following rules apply depending on the clan (note that these are mandatory despite costing points)
Tiger: Plus 1 Strength (to the dragon)
Lion: An extra 2 Lions
Jaguar: Adds plus 1 power dice (only the rider may use this dice)
Panther: As the Clan of the Panther revolves around stealth and dragons of any kind are anything but stealthy no Clan of the Panther army have ever used them. The Clan of the Panther may not include a Cat Dragon.
The Catmen are upon us!
Lust
Executioner

Post by Lust »

i'm not too fond of the dragon but with these alterments it will make it more unique and better than just a normal dragon and i like the lions

---Lust ;)
Seraphim
"The weak lose their freedom to the strong. Such is the way of the strong. And it is the providence of nature that only the strong survive. That is why I needed strength."
Deathrain-commander
Executioner

Stats (finally). I made their stats simillar to those of the elves (as that is essentially what this army is based off of. I haven't got points costs or characters and monster stats. Points ideas?

Units:
Spearcats
Unit size: 10+
Spearcat: M: 5 WS: 4 BS: 4 S: 3 T: 3 W: 1 A: 1 I: 5 LD: 8
Tomcat: M: 5 WS: 4 S: 3 T: 3 W: 1 A: 2 I: 5 LD: 8
Equipment: Bladed spears, Light armor

Archers
Unit size: 10+
Archer: M: 5 WS: 4 BS: 4 S: 3 T: 3 W: 1 A: 1 I: 5 LD: 8
Champion: M: 5 WS: 4 BS: 5 S: 3 T: 3 W: 1 A: 1 I: 5 LD: 8
Equipment: Longbows
May take light armor at +1 point per model

Panther Riders
Unit size: 5+
Panther rider: M: 5 WS: 4 BS: 4 S: 3 T: 3 W: 1 A: 1 I: 5 LD: 8
Champion: M: 5 WS: 4 BS: 5 S: 3 T: 3 W: 1 A: 1 I: 5 LD: 8
Panther: M: 9 WS: 3 BS: 0 S: 3 T: 3 W: 1 A: 1 I: 4 LD: 6
Equipment: Hand Weapons, Spears, Longbows, Light Armor
Special Rules: Fast Cavalry, Attachment, Expert riders.

Special Units:
0-1 Cat Burglars
Unit size: 1-3
Cat Burglars: M: 5 WS: 5 S: 3 T: 3 W: 2 A: 2 I: 6 LD: 10
Equipment: Hand Weapon, Light Armor
May take an Extra Hand Weapon (+1) a great weapon (+2) a longbow (+5) or a shield (+1). May also take a glaive (+4)
Special Rules: Loner, World Weary, Agile, Scout

Lion Riders
Unit size: 5-15
Lion Rider: M: 5 WS: 5 BS: 0 S: 3 T: 3 W: 1 A: 1 I: 6 LD: 9
Lion Lord: M: 5 WS: 5 BS: 0 S: 3 T: 3 W: 1 A: 2 I: 6 LD: 9
Lioness: M: 8 WS: 4 BS: 0 S: 4 T: 4 W: 1 A: 1 I: 4 LD: 6
Equipment: Hand Weapon, Lance, Shield, Heavy Armor
Standard Bearer may take a magic standard worth up to 50 points
Special rules: Thick Skinned, ROAR!, Horse Meat

Dark Furs
Unit size: 5-15
Dark Fur: M: 5 WS: 4 BS: 5 S: 3 T: 3 W: 1 A: 1 I: 5 LD: 8
Yellow Eye: M: 5 WS: 4 BS: 6 S: 3 T: 3 W: 1 A: 1 I: 5 LD 8
Equipment: Hand Weapon, Longbow
May take Light Armor for +1 point per model
Special Rules: Scouts, Skirmishers

Rare units:
Cat Swarms
Unit size: 1-4
Swarm base: M: 6 WS: 3 BS: 0 S: 2 T: 2 W: 3 A: 6 I: 4 LD: 10
Special rules: Swarms, Yowl

0-1 Pyramid Guard
Unit Size: 10+
Pyramid Guard: M: 5 WS: 6 BS: 0 S: 3 T: 4 A: 1 I: 6 LD: 10
Temple Leader: M: 5 WS: 6 BS: 0 S: 3 T: 4 A: 2 I: 6 LD: 10
Equipment: Halberd, Full Plate Armor
Standard Bearer may take a magic standard worth up to 75 points
Special Rules: Unbreakable, Sons of the Temple

0-1 Hunters
Unit size: 5-10
Hunter: M: 6 WS: 5 BS: 5 S: 3 T: 3 A: 1 I: 5 LD: 9
Equipment: Hand Weapon, Longbow
Special Rules: Scouts, Skirmishers, Invisible, Cause Fear

Also another spell (not sure what it's casting value should be yet)
Lions roar:
Cast on a friendly unit which must be in combat. During the next phase of combat add +1 to friendly combat res (in effect they count as having caused another wound).[/i]
The Catmen are upon us!
The buoyancy of water
Highborn

Post by The buoyancy of water »

Looks quite interesting though I think it is a bit too anti-Skaven. If this army actually existed and you went into a GW for a battle I would bet good mney not a single Skaven player would play you because it would be no fun for them at all.

Apart from that the list looks interesting.

Cheers
Dave
Lenya Talos

WS: 4
S: 3
T: 2
D: 4
I: 5

Equipment: Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Shade Cloak, Small Brass Ring. 5 Gold

Skills: Basic Stealth.
Deathrain-commander
Executioner

Here is a special character I came up with for the Catmen (technically two). They are not specific to any Clan. No points value (as usual)
Leon and Carike
Leon and Carike are two of the most deadly Cat Burglars in the known world. Having been mates from early on in their lives they share a powerful, almost telepathic bond, allowing them to work in perfect tandem. It is once said that they stole a witch hunter’s sword straight his sheathe and their exploits are told to human and Catmen children alike.
Leon: M: 6 WS: 7 BS: 6 S: 4 T: 4 A: 2 W: 2 LD: 10
Carike: M: 6 WS: 7 BS: 6 S: 4 T: 4 A: 2 W: 2 LD: 10
Equipment: Leon: Hand Weapon, Halberd, Glaive, Longbow, Light Armor
Carike: Two Hand Weapons, Glaive, Longbow, Light Armor
Special rules:
Exceptionally Agile: Even for the Cat Burglars Leon and Carike are agile. Both of them have a 4+ Ward Save.
World Weary: Both of this pair has seen much of the world and nothing can faze them. They are Stubborn and Immune to Psychology.
Loners: Except for each others company these two prefer their own company. They form their own Skirmishing unit and no character may join them.
Mates: Leon and Carike have been mates for longer than they can remember and if either of them were to fall the other would become overcome with grief. If either Leon or Carike should die then the survivor must take a LD test (if they should die in combat then wait until the combat is over). If passed than the survivor must stay at that spot, mourning the fall of their partner and slaying any enemy that comes too close, and therefore becoming Unbreakable. If the LD test is passed then the survivor will be gripped by an unimaginable rage and will lash out at all and any enemies. They will become subject to the rules for Frenzy and will not lose their Frenzy even if beaten in combat. In either case the survivor will Hate the unit that killed their partner.
Leadership: While highly respected among the Catmen neither Leon nor Carike are great leaders. They may never be the army general.
Scouts: Leon and Carike are adept at appearing behind the enemy, often getting within striking distance before the enemy knows their there. Leon and Carike MUST set up as Scouts and may set up outside of 6’ instead of 10’.
Respected: Despite being using cowardly tactics, Leon and Carike are respected by all Catmen, including those who do not normally use Cat Burglars. Leon and Carike are the ONLY Scouts allowed to be used by the Clan of the Tiger
The Catmen are upon us!
Marius_shadowblood
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Marius_shadowblood »

Wasn't this pretty much done in Wargods?
Beastmaster kurlan
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Beastmaster kurlan »

sorry but warhamer fantasy as plenty of armies as it is, and i dont think this list has a place atall. cats are not fantasy warriors, they are houshold pets.
i cant seem to make friends! add me to msn you losers!

Kurlan the violent (trainee of khaine)

WS: 3
S:5
T:4
D:5
I:2

two short swords, dagger, 4 throwing knives, 500 gold coins, unarmed combat skill

Group 17 Mod
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

Kurlan: you have never played Magic the gathering then?

i like the list, a lot of thought has been put into its creation. well balanced i think, however the one thing that it does need is playtesting.
VM
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Beastmaster kurlan
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Beastmaster kurlan »

vm actually i have and it is how do i put it, ah yes suckish. IF it were playtested and the models looked good and there was some good fluff i might be persuaded.
i cant seem to make friends! add me to msn you losers!

Kurlan the violent (trainee of khaine)

WS: 3
S:5
T:4
D:5
I:2

two short swords, dagger, 4 throwing knives, 500 gold coins, unarmed combat skill

Group 17 Mod
Deathrain-commander
Executioner

The concept art looks (pardon my boasting) pretty awesome and the models have the potential to look cool. I FINALLY have the Lord's and Heroes stats which means that the list will be complete soon. My personal fluff is coming soon and if you feel like writing any fluff yourself PM/ E-mail me with it so I can approve it.
Characters:
Catlord:
M: 5 WS: 7 BS: 6 S: 4 T: 4 W: 3 I: 8 A: 4 LD: 10
Equipment: Hand Weapon
Options: May take an additional hand weapon (+2), bladed spear (+6) halberd (+4), spear (+2), great weapon (+4), glaive (+8), longbow (+15) or if mounted a lance (+4)
May also take a shield (+4), heavy armor (+6), or light armor (+2)
May ride a Cat Dragon (+300-360, not sure yet), Tiger (+120), Lion (+21) or Panther (+14)
May take up to 100 points of magic items
May take one attribute at the points cost indicated.

High Priestess:
M:5 WS: 5 BS: 4 S: 3 T: 3 W: 3 I: 6 A: 2 LD: 9
Level 3 Wizard, may use either the Lore of Cats or the Lore of Beasts
May upgrade to a level 4 wizard for +40 points
May ride a Tiger, (+120) Lion (+21) or a Panther (+ 14)
May take up to 100 points worth of Magic Items

Heroes:
Catrend:
M: 5 WS: 6 BS: 6 S: 4 T: 3 W: 2 I: 7 A: 3 LD: 9
Options: May take an additional hand weapon (+2), bladed spear (+6) halberd (+4), spear (+2), great weapon (+4), glaive (+8), longbow (+15) or if mounted a lance (+4)
May ride a Lion (+21) or a Panther (+14)
May take up to 50 points worth of Magic Items
May take one attribute at the points cost indicated

Priestess:
M: 5 WS: 4 BS: 3 S: 3 T: 3 W: 2 I: 5 A: 1 LD: 8
Level 1 Wizard, must use the Lore of Cats
May upgrade to a level 2 Wizard for + 40 points
May ride a Lion (+21) or a Panther (+14)

Temple Adept:
M: 6 WS: 9 BS: 8 S: 4 T: 3 W: 2 I: 9 A: 3 LD: 10
Equipment: 2 Hand Weapons, Glaive, Longbow
Special Rules: Leadership, Expert Scouts

Also a tiny addition. The magic items list would have the basic familiar (Power familiar, spell familiar etc.) only instead of being called Familiars they would be called pets and would instead be blessed cats that are the Wizards pet.
The Catmen are upon us!
Deathrain-commander
Executioner

Here are the rules and stats to Chira another special character. Her rules are a little weird but it's based of a concept sketch I did of her surrounded by cats.

Chira, Chosen of Cleopatra
Chira is the current leader of the Temple of Cleopatra. Born in a tribe following the path of the Jaguar she showed amazing magical ability from birth. She is the most powerful Catmen caster in the known world, on par with the abilities of Teclis or Morathi. She shows an even greater connection with regular cats than normal Catmen and is accompanied by them wherever she goes.
WS: 5 BS: 4 S: 3 T: 3 W: 3 A: 1 I: 6 LD: 10
Equipment: Staff of Cleopatra, Necklace of Claws
Special Rules: High Priestess
Chira is the most powerful caster from among the Catmen. She is a level 4 wizard and may choose her spells instead of rolling for them. She must use the lore of cats.
Staff of Cleopatra
This staff is supposedly a copy of the staff that Cleopatra has in her right hand in all statues of it. Regardless this staff gives Chira incredible power.
Adds + Power die and +1 dispel die. In addition in close combat she may use it defensively in close combat, giving her a 5+ armor save in close combat only.
Necklace of Claws: Made from the claws of all the previous leaders of the Temple this necklace protects Chira from harm.
Provides a 4+ Ward Save and Magic Resistance (2)
Beloved of Cats: As she has an even stronger relation to small cat’s than the normal Catmen, Chira goes into battle surrounded and protected by them.
You may only bring Chira is you have at least one unit of Cat Swarms. Chira acts essentially like a Cat Swarm with an extra attack at her strength. If there are other bases of Cat Swarms around her then the enemy must target the others before targeting hers. As long as her swarm base is still alive she will be unbreakable. After that she will become stubborn, due to the hatred directed towards the men that killed her precious pets. After all other swarm bases have been killed the enemy may choose to strike at either Chira or her swarm. Note that her Magic Resistance is shared with the rest of her unit though her ward save isn’t.
Last edited by Deathrain-commander on Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Catmen are upon us!
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

Offtopic: i Really like this idea, i am placing it in the Ideas Hall of Fame.

OnTopic: this is still as i have said to myself many times, a great idea. if playtesting can be done then the army will work really well, a lot of careful though and consideration has been put into it.
Deathrain, keep up the good work.

VM, Ideas Forum Mod.
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Deathrain-commander
Executioner

Thanks voodoomaster, I'm glad someone of imprtance took notice. I'm going to start playtesting soon, using models to proxy (haven't figured out how to convert them yet). On another note a guy at Asur.org, named Taliesin came up with a weapon idea that I thought I'd show you before deciding whether or not to use it. I'm not to fond of it myself (no offense Taliesin) but let me know what you think. And another thing Asur.org pointed out to everyone who said that the Teeth of Cleopatra was overpowered is that I said that it made the BEARER stubborn. Never said anything about a unit.

Leapfang. 80 Points.

Cats have always been highly agile, capable of jumpig from rooftops, darting away from grasping fingers and all manner of other performances. This finely-balenced two handed sword harnasses those energies, fuelling them to deadly results.

The wielder has a 4+ Ward Save and gains half again as many attacks as they have on theri basic profile. In addition, such is their agility that once per turn in close combat, they may be repositioned at any point in contact with the enemy unit they began the turn in contact with. The wielder may not wear magical or mundane armour. Requires two hands.
The Catmen are upon us!
Deathrain-commander
Executioner

Here are the stats for the monstrous mounts and the Pride of Lions. I remain open to suggestions/ fluff ideas. I am also making a special character that may not be exclusive to a clan but will personify the (what is the word?) personality of each clan (IE Chira= Jaguar, Leon and Carike= Panther etc.)

Cat dragon:
M: 6 WS: 5 BS: 3 S: 6 T: 6 A: 4 I: 6 W: 5 LD: 7
Special rules: Fly, Breathe fire, Attributes, 4+ Scaly Skin save

Tiger:
M: 9 WS: 5 BS: 0 S: 5 T: 5 A: 3 I: 7 W: 4 LD: 9
Special rules: Thick Skinned, Swimmer, Jump

Pride of Lions:
Lioness: M: 8 WS: 4 BS: 0 S: 4 T: 4 W: 1 A: 1 I: 4 LD: 6
Pride Leader: M:8 WS: 4 BS: 0 S:4 T:4 W: 1 A:2 I: 4 LD: 7
Options: May upgrade one Lioness to a Pride Leader at plus 12 points.
Special Rules: Thick Skin, ROAR!, Horse meat, Fast Cavalry, Surround.
The Catmen are upon us!
Rasputinii
M-A-D

Post by Rasputinii »

This looks like it could be great!

PM me everyhing in one post or start a new thread and post it all the in the first post. I wanna read it, but formatted. If you have it ona word document could you email it to me:

rasputinii@gmail.com

That would be great, please!

Ras

P.S. For fluff I advise that you move the army to either Inj where there are meant to be cats or spread ti about abit. Like Southlands for Panthas, Tigres from Ind and the others from the Southlands. Something funky like that. I just don't see Lustria being the best place for them.
Last edited by Rasputinii on Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pleased to be back
Mitharath
Executioner

Post by Mitharath »

Cat Dragon? Nah, no way! Another race-dragon?
And something about catmen- it seems like another specialised beastmen army. Another animal which want to have own civilisation? Please, nooo....
We have skavens, beastmans, lizardmens... Maybe idea is nice, but... Have You some idea for fluff?
But what's puzzling you is just nature of pete's game
Die go
Executioner

Post by Die go »

Hi Deathrain, I just read some of your ideas and I like most of them; last year I was working on some designs for fantasy creatures, and the ones I liked the most were my Catmen, which I kalled Khanaur. I have a lot of drawings and notes about them, perhaps you want to take a look, how can I send something to you?
"Brother, while you burn, you belong to life."